Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black (3212 Views)

African Migrants: "Arabs Hate Us. They Don’t Think Blacks Can Be Muslims" / / Racism In Islam: Why Do Arab Muslims Call Blacks Abeed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Reason why Black are Black - A fake hadith

By authentic traditions, it is related from ‘Abd al-‘Azim that Imam ‘Ali al-Naqi said that Nuh lived for two thousand five hundred years. One day while he was sleeping on the Ark, a strong wind blew and uncovered him. Ham and Yafith saw this and started laughing. Sam scolded them and covered Nuh. Nuh woke up and saw the two of them laughing and inquired the reason for that. Sam narrated what had happened. Nuh raised his hands towards the heavens and said, “O God, change the seed of Ham and al-Yasa‘ so that they beget dark-skinned children.” Nuh told them: “God has made your children the slaves of the children of Sam because he did good to me. You both are disinherited and your disinheritance will manifest itself in your children and the signs of notoriety will remain distinguishable in the progeny of Sam until the time the world will last. Therefore, all dark-skinned people are children of Ham and all the Turks, Saqaleyeh, Gog and Magog are the descendants of Yafith.

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-1-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/account-nuh

You can read the Arabic text here:
http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8/1140_%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AE-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%AC-%D9%A1/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9_70#top

# I must quickly point out that the above hadith is a fabrication - both sanad-wise and matn-wise.

# In its chain is Sahl ibn Ziyad, described as a liar by al-Najashi (rahimahullah). So, it is mawdu'.

# The problem, of course, is that Shaykh al-Saduq quoted it as evidence, and used it to explain why blacks are blacks. Although al-Majlisi carelessly and wrongly authenticated it.

QUR'AN DECLARES

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 13:
O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Black Descendants are destined for Hell-fire - Another fake Hadith

https://www.nairaland.com/3410537/black-descendants-adam-enter-hell-fire
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Empiree: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nkan n be ninu awon ahadith yen undecided

Thank God there is no qola Allah qola rosul in the above hadith.

That makes it crooked

1 Like

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Empiree:
Nkan n be ninu awon ahadith yen undecided

Thank God there is no qola Allah qola rosul in the above hadith.

That makes is crooked

Even there are lots of fake "qola rosul". Quran remain al-Furqan that expose lies from the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Empiree: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

Even there are lots of fake "qola rosul". Quran remain al-Furqan that expose lies from the truth.
Indeed

1 Like

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
wherever a sufi and shi'i are gathered in solidarity, between them is the deen of Allaah which they are playing with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 3:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Another Racist commentary

# Ibn Hajar said in Fath al-Bari:

"{So, everyone who enters Paradise will be in the image of Adam}, meaning: he will have his attributes. This proves that defects like the black skin and others will cease to exist at the time of entering the Paradise. This has already been explained before in the chapter on the attributes of Paradise."

Whatever the attributes of Adam were, this racist sheik is saying he was never black because being black is a "defect". So, Allah will change everyone to "white" before entering Jannah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2017
How much do you know?

All human skin variables, white (European), yellow (Asian), pink et al ORIGINATED/EMERGED from Black (African).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color#Evolution_of_skin_color

http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2017
AlBaqir:
Black Descendants are destined for Hell-fire - Another fake Hadith

https://www.nairaland.com/3410537/black-descendants-adam-enter-hell-fire

It does not refer to black race people and you know that well. It is an analogy to those black from sin, and those pure of it. You just never lose any opportunity to try to make Muslims to have doubt about ahadith. Your approach is truly in the tradition of ibn Saba'. I know that you are shia rafidhi, but try to be truthful in your relating our hadith. As for the racist sheikhs up there, alMajlisi and asSaduq, they are all yours not ours, and the Persian rafidhi shia have always been reknowned for their racist utterances.

Rafidhi Shia narrations...

1. (Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas’adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu’mineen Ali [as] said:

“Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)

2. (Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Ismael bin Muhammad al-Makki, from Ali bin al-Husain, from ‘Amr bin Othman, from al-Husain bin Khalid, from whom he entioned from Abu Ar-Rabi’ al-Shami said: Imam Abu Abdullah [as] said:

“Do not [even] buy anyone who is a Negro…never marry anyone of the Kurdish (people) for they are part of the Jinn (demons)…” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 2)

3. (Narrated) Several of our fellows from Sahl bin Ziyad, from Musa bin Ja’far, from ‘Amr bin Sa’eed, from Muhammad bin Abdillah al-Hashimi, from Ahmad bin Yousuf, from Ali bin Dawood al-Haddaad said: Imam Abu Abdullah [as] said:

“Marry not from the Negroes (Zanj) nor the Khazar, for they have near relatives whom are unfaithful.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

It should be noted that numerous rafidhi shiite scholars like alKhoei have endorsed these pronouncements, and it explains why the shia maraji you cited up there have such views, they are mainstream rafidhi shiite views. So before you refer to misquoted, misinterpreted hadith in Bukhari, expunge these from your books. Oh, and I'd forget about ever becoming an ayatullat with a zunj (black) skin. Your shiite leaders probably think that their African followers are part demon.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2017
^^

# Thanks for sharing those ahadith. They are no doubt racist ahadith, and truly some Shi'i maraj'i based their fatawa on that which is really sucks. I am not a blind follower.

# If you study the flow of this thread well, you will realize that I am ready to gun down whoever from wherever with whatever means I have. With one stroke, Quran destroy all of these so-called ahadith and fatawa. It is however very funny when you guys try hard to reinterpret an obviously crazy ahadith from your book, books written 100s of years after Nabi by fallible folks. No Shia ever took their Muhaddiths or books of ahadith as infallible.

# Anyway, answering your fantasy that rascism is the teaching and view of the main stream shia belief, really I don't know where you got that from. For your information, the mother of Imam Ali Rida (as), the Shi'i 8th Imam was a Negro. And Sayyida Fatima Masooma (sa), the sister of Imam Rida was almost black as you are. If Shiism welcome racism, I wonder why our Imam will ever marry Negro in the first place.

# Any Ulama either from Sunni or Shi'i creed that believe or endorse rascism in anyway is a racist. Period. You can see the belief of your Ibn Hajar. I wonder how is different in his thinking with those Shia scholars that endorse such hadiths.

1 Like

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Farmerforlife:

It does not refer to black race people and you know that well. It is an analogy to those black from sin, and those pure of it. .

Know what well? That hadith is as clear as daylight. And you can see how reckless your folks are trying and sweating to defend what is not defendable. There is no analogy of anything whatsoever in this hadith. It is a fake hadith.

Besides, since when a Wahhabi like you started using "analogy" to explain things? Your creed is literalism, leaving things with their meaning the way it is being "revealed". Using mantiq is one of the reason why your entire Wahabiyyah/Salafiyyah from the past Scholars till some of the present declared Abu Hanifah as Kafir, Munafiq, worst son of Islam and whatever foul languages you guys are born with.
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Know what well? That hadith is as clear as daylight. And you can see how reckless your folks are trying and sweating to defend what is not defendable. There is no analogy of anything whatsoever in this hadith. It is a fake hadith.

Besides, since when a Wahhabi like you started using "analogy" to explain things? Your creed is literalism, leaving things with their meaning the way it is being "revealed". Using mantiq is one of the reason why your entire Wahabiyyah/Salafiyyah from the past Scholars till some of the present declared Abu Hanifah as Kafir, Munafiq, worst son of Islam and whatever foul languages you guys are born with.

Nonsense. All of it. Tell me one of the mufassirin that interpreted it to mean black people. Your Farsi leaders could not (and still cannot) wrap their heads around common Arabic usage. That is why they reason like Christians. Furthermore, your maraji' are so envious of our system of hadith that they will leave no stone unturned in trying to cast aspersions on it. Rest assurred, Allah is maintaining His deen, no matter how much you and your instructors hate it. Now go bite your nails in ghayz, and find a wall to knock your head on. I hear that (and rolling in the mud) is the new 'sunnah' of the rafidhah, according to your scholar Kamal Hydari.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Nonsense. All of it. Tell me one of the mufassirin that interpreted it to mean black people. Your Farsi leaders could not (and still cannot) wrap their heads around common Arabic usage. That is why they reason like Christians. Furthermore, your maraji' are so envious of our system of hadith that they will leave no stone unturned in trying to cast aspersions on it. Rest assurred, Allah is maintaining His deen, no matter how much you and your instructors hate it. Now go bite your nails in ghayz, and find a wall to knock your head on. I hear that (and rolling in the mud) is the new 'sunnah' of the rafidhah, according to your scholar Kamal Hydari.

Now you are very ready to kill, a typical Wahhabi mentality once there is diverse understanding. Keep it up.

# So many thought already given on that fake hadith. There is no sense arguing or repeating. Open the thread, read argument for and against.
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by sino(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Farmerforlife:

It should be noted that numerous rafidhi shiite scholars like alKhoei have endorsed these pronouncements, and it explains why the shia maraji you cited up there have such views, they are mainstream rafidhi shiite views. So before you refer to misquoted, misinterpreted hadith in Bukhari, expunge these from your books. Oh, and I'd forget about ever becoming an ayatullat with a zunj (black) skin. Your shiite leaders probably think that their African followers are part demon.
Jazakumullahu khayran for bringing out these narrations from the shias, it has been so amazing how AlBaqir and his friends on here try to paint shiism as one beautiful religion, but the reality is quite the opposite!

@bold, please AlBaqir, so there are no black "Ayatulla"?! shocked shocked shocked how come?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
sino:

Jazakumullahu khayran for bringing out these narrations from the shias, it has been so amazing how AlBaqir and his friends on here try to paint shiism as one beautiful religion, but the reality is quite the opposite!

@bold, please AlBaqir, so there are no black "Ayatulla"?! shocked shocked shocked how come?!

# Obviously there are hidden teachings of some of these ulama in both Sunni and Shi'i school. And to me its very unwise trying to defend what is undefendable unlike you guys. Again those ahadith teaches nothing but rascism which, even with the last drop of my blood, I will reject. Can you do that with ahadith of similar genre in your "infallible books of hadith's"? This is one of the differences between me, you and your folks. I don't defend nonsense.

# Rascism was (is) obviously reign in " Islamic world " just as post-Prophet Muhammad's Islam was spread with violence, sword and injustice. From Egypt, Algeria, Morocco to Libya et al, none of them were originally Arab. The inhabitants of these countries were racially destroyed and the surviving ones racially abused and suppressed till these days. That is the general history of "Islam" of Muslims. Obviously that is different from Muhammadan Islam. Apart from Racial discrimination, sectarian discrimination continue to reign supreme and it seems the later has overtaken the former.

# Black Ayatullah?! Really I haven't seen one. This is obviously not of a racial discrimination as you want to paint it. Shiism is still growing in Africa. It has no established base yet. And I haven't seen a single African that have studied to the qualification of being an Ayatullah. Even there is no Allama. If there is any known to you, kindly bring him out. Oh there are lots of Sheiks (Shi'ite educational qualification - equivalent of MSc), and few of PhD holders. Indo-Pakistani sub continent has none or 1 (Ayatullah). Is that also racial discrimination since the people of this region aren't black?! Many spent their entire lives to become a Maraj'i yet do not succeed. Ayatullah Ali Sistani who rules Arabian Iraq is a Persian from Iran. What does that says?!

# Please note: There is a big difference between being a Muslim and knowing Islam. Islam is different from Muslim. Shiism is different from Shia. Sunnism is different from Sunni.
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by sino(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Obviously there are hidden teachings of some of these ulama in both Sunni and Shi'i school. And to me its very unwise trying to defend what is undefendable unlike you guys. Again those ahadith teaches nothing but rascism which, even with the last drop of my blood, I will reject. Can you do that with ahadith of similar genre in your "infallible books of hadith's"? This is one of the differences between me, you and your folks. I don't defend nonsense.

# Rascism was (is) obviously reign in " Islamic world " just as post-Prophet Muhammad's Islam was spread with violence, sword and injustice. From Egypt, Algeria, Morocco to Libya et al, none of them were originally Arab. The inhabitants of these countries were racially destroyed and the surviving ones racially abused and suppressed till these days. That is the general history of "Islam" of Muslims. Obviously that is different from Muhammadan Islam. Apart from Racial discrimination, sectarian discrimination continue to reign supreme and it seems the later has overtaken the former.

# Black Ayatullah?! Really I haven't seen one. This is obviously not of a racial discrimination as you want to paint it. Shiism is still growing in Africa. It has no established base yet. And I haven't seen a single African that have studied to the qualification of being an Ayatullah. Even there is no Allama. If there is any known to you, kindly bring him out. Oh there are lots of Sheiks (Shi'ite educational qualification - equivalent of MSc), and few of PhD holders. Indo-Pakistani sub continent has none or 1 (Ayatullah). Is that also racial discrimination since the people of this region aren't black?! Many spent their entire lives to become a Maraj'i yet do not succeed. Ayatullah Ali Sistani who rules Arabian Iraq is a Persian from Iran. What does that says?!

# Please note: There is a big difference between being a Muslim and knowing Islam. Islam is different from Muslim. Shiism is different from Shia. Sunnism is different from Sunni.
All these stories are irrelevant!

There are no blacks who are ayatolla! Is it that there were no blacks all through the history of shiism who were capable of becoming an ayatolla?! So tell us what it takes to be an ayatolla in shiism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
sino:

There are no blacks who are ayatolla! Is it that there were no blacks all through the history of shiism who were capable of becoming an ayatolla?! So tell us what it takes to be an ayatolla in shiism?

Of what importance or benefit it is to you other than trying to play your "Shi'i racist card" which obviously doesn't work? Or are you planning becoming an Ayatullah?

# You dare talk about history of Shiism when its history and development was plagued by your sunni/wahabi oppression and sectarian discrimination.

# Till date, Shiism and its achievements is still within Iran and Iraq, two countries with no black inhabitants. Shi'i Al-Ahzar university, Cairo which perhaps would have produce Black qualified Allama/Maraj'i/Ayatullah was hijacked by your oppressive religion.

# Africa do not have Shi'i history not to mention of studying in those two Shi'i predominant countries at least in the last 100years. Thanks to Sunni/Wahabi indoctrination of Africa and sectarian discrimination of Shiism. Things only have its development in the last 20 years or so.

# Shiism enters Nigeria not less than 20 years ago. And I have never seen a Nigerian dedicating his entire life for studying in Iranian or Iraqi Shi'i ilmiyyah/Jamiyyah. Nigerian are the only majority African in those two Shia countries.

# Please if you don't have something sensible to ask, stop mentioning my alias.
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by sino(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Of what importance or benefit it is to you other than trying to play your "Shi'i racist card" which obviously doesn't work? Or are you planning becoming an Ayatullah?

# You dare talk about history of Shiism when its history and development was plagued by your sunni/wahabi oppression and sectarian discrimination.

# Till date, Shiism and its achievements is still within Iran and Iraq, two countries with no black inhabitants. Shi'i Al-Ahzar university, Cairo which perhaps would have produce Black qualified Allama/Maraj'i/Ayatullah was hijacked by your oppressive religion.

# Africa do not have Shi'i history not to mention of studying in those two Shi'i predominant countries at least in the last 100years. Thanks to Sunni/Wahabi indoctrination of Africa and sectarian discrimination of Shiism. Things only have its development in the last 20 years or so.

# Shiism enters Nigeria not less than 20 years ago. And I have never seen a Nigerian dedicating his entire life for studying in Iranian or Iraqi Shi'i ilmiyyah/Jamiyyah. Nigerian are the only majority African in those two Shia countries.

# Please if you don't have something sensible to ask, stop mentioning my alias.
shocked I'm sorry o, I would not ask again, chai! Did I touch a nerve? grin

I need not play a racist card against shiism, from the few narrations already presented, the ideology of your masters about blacks are well documented and established. Don't worry, perhaps you would be the first black ayatolla, and we are going to celebrate it like Obama's historic presidency.... grin grin grin

beht why did your shia masters not propagate the "real" Islam?! So for close to how many years, blacks were just misguided?! No o, not only blacks, almost the whole countries Sunni Islam got to except for Iran and Iraq?! Oh! Sorry, I forgot the Sunnis never gave them the opportunity, right?! A religion based on excuses SMH!

You have yet to tell us what it takes to be an ayatolla, if it is just dedicating ones entire life to study and learning in Iran or Iraq, I know, blacks are very resilient and can achieve that without hassle. There should be at least one black person aspiring to this "abi" ayatolla is also inherited ni?! Perhaps El Zakyzaky could be you people's ayatolla in Nigeria?!

3 Likes

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by BeansAndBread(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chaiiiii, Shi'as are racists. Calling fellow humans jinns is the height of hypocrisy. Please AlBaqir the 11 Imams were not Shi'as but well known Ahl Sunnah. They're our salafs and the they have nothing whatsoever to do with you!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Demmzy15(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin Busted! Nobody should mind the guy below me, he's always looking for trouble! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin grin Iran Contract in Nigeria done expire oh.
Nigeria is not the land of insulting Abubakar and Aisha may Allah be pleased with them.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

Now you are very ready to kill, a typical Wahhabi mentality once there is diverse understanding. Keep it up.

# So many thought already given on that fake hadith. There is no sense arguing or repeating. Open the thread, read argument for and against.

Here you come with your 'wahhabi' allegations. Please stick to the topic. Name just ONE of our 'wahhabi' or even sufi scholars that interpreted that hadith to indicate a reference to the black race... just one. The only people that have made that reference to my knowledge are you, and assorted christian islamophobes on NL. Shows how much you shiites have in common with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
sino:

Apparently you have to be of Persian origin, and you need to have some alleged descendancy from the Persian wife of alHussein (رضي الله عنه). Even the so-called Arab Ayatullats are of Iranian origins... Sistani, Sadr and co. Blacks and Kurds, being demons (not to talk of being an 'ugly creation') are apparently not eligible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Here you come with your 'wahhabi' allegations. Please stick to the topic. Name just ONE of our 'wahhabi' or even sufi scholars that interpreted that hadith to indicate a reference to the black race... just one. The only people that have made that reference to my knowledge are you, and assorted christian islamophobes on NL. Shows how much you shiites have in common with them.

Really I just can't help you. I have told you already that there are loads of thought already on that fake hadith which you want to die protecting by whatever means. You can simply go back to the thread, read the diverse submissions, add yours if it is new and that's all. If it worth replying, you will get reply and if its not, you get nothing (from me anyway though some of your cavemen might reply you). It isn't a must we should agree. Grow up and learn how to live in a world with diverse thought and criticism.

# @Bold, bring up a single verse or hadith (even if it is daif) where Wahhabi or Sufi or Shia scholar are asked to be followed in interpretations and understanding of the Quran or hadith? I can equally go blind and fanatical defending
those "Shi'i racist ahadith" just like you guys defending, curry-flavoring and reinterpreting that nonsense racist fake hadith in your book but obviously we are different. I don't defend rubbish
. I have given you the opinion of your best Muhaddith, Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani that BEING BLACK IS A DEFECT. Do you wish to defend him as well or was he talking in parables?

# Just like I told your brother, if you don't have anything sensible, kindly avoid mentioning my alias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

# @Bold, bring up a single verse or hadith (even if it is daif) where Wahhabi or Sufi or Shia scholar are asked to be followed in interpretations and understanding of the Quran or hadith?

1.) There is a sahih hadeeth in sunan abu dawood which says "scholars are the inheritors of the prophets" what do prophets do? guide! no?! if they(scholars) cite proofs from the salafs(which the prophet specifically excluded from deviance) for their explanations just as how prophets cite proofs from Allâh(subhanahu wa ta"ala), then who are we not to accept?!

2.) That is why to me I don't regard any so called "scholar" who misguide people as scholars, shi'as' ayatushshaytâns comes to mind.

3.) Islam is a religion that has isnad, "The Isnad is part of the deen, were it not for isnad, any person would've said whatsoever he wished" ~ Abdullâh ibn Al-Mubaarak. So if you are bringing any explanation, you must cite where you got it from, Islam didnt start with you, you just cant say what you wish out of your dull intellect.

AlBaqir:
Another Racist commentary

# Ibn Hajar said in Fath al-Bari:

"{So, everyone who enters Paradise will be in the image of Adam}, meaning: he will have his attributes. This proves that defects like the black skin and others will cease to exist at the time of entering the Paradise. This has already been explained before in the chapter on the attributes of Paradise."

Whatever the attributes of Adam were, this racist sheik is saying he was never black because being black is a "defect". So, Allah will change everyone to "white" before entering Jannah.

Mind bringing the reference for this? and i will also need the Arabic version of it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

1.) There is a sahih hadeeth in sunan abu dawood which says "scholars are the inheritors of the prophets" what do prophets do? guide! no?! if they(scholars) cite proofs from the salafs(which the prophet specifically excluded from deviance) for their explanations just as how prophets cite proofs from Allâh(subhanahu wa ta"ala), then who are we not to accept?!

# First, where did the Prophet exclude "salafs" from deviating (from the truth) when there is mutawattir hadith documented in Sahihain and other books that Nabi said some of his Sahabah will be astrayed after his demise (the Prophet) and that on the day of judgment they will be rejected? And there are records which showed how some of them blatantly contradicted the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet.

# Second, the only inheritors (in the above hadith you quoted) left by the Prophet are stated thus in this Mutawattir hadith:

"O mankind! I have left for you two weighty things; so long you adhere to it you will never go astray; the book of God and my offspring, my Ahlulbayt. Both shall never separate till they meet me at the pool"

Similar hadith states:

"I have left for you two KHALIFAHS ....the book of Allah and my offspring, my Ahlulbayt... "

Theses hadith's clearly showed that the offspring of Nabi who were left as his Khalifah alongside Quran will never get separated from the Quran. They are the only ones that are infallible just like Nabi himself. These are the inheritors (of the Prophet).

The addressee and command of these hadiths is general (i.e O mankind). Even the first recipient of these hadiths were the sahabah themselves and the command is bond on them all. So, it is not common understandable "ulama (scholars)" you are talking about.

Yes traditional ulamas should be held in high esteem and I agree with you that anyone of them who failed to follow Quran and Sunnah in his understanding and interpretations is not worth listening to (following).

AbdelKabir:

2.) That is why to me I don't regard any so called "scholar" who misguide people as scholars, shi'as' ayatushshaytâns comes to mind.

Now you seem to have streamlined and selective from the word "ulama (scholars)" when the hadith did not particularized? You only used your fikr to understand that not all ulamas will be on the right. This also apply to all sahabah despite the fact that Quran and hadith affirmed some to be deviants.

@bold, What's that? I did not seem to get it. Do you mean "satanic verse"? What does " shia" has to do with that?

AbdelKabir:

Mind bringing the reference for this? and i will also need the Arabic version of it.

It is in Fath al-Barr as stated. However attached is th Arabic text.

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by sino(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Apparently you have to be of Persian origin, and you need to have some alleged descendancy from the Persian wife of alHussein (رضي الله عنه). Even the so-called Arab Ayatullats are of Iranian origins... Sistani, Sadr and co. Blacks and Kurds, being demons (not to talk of being an 'ugly creation') are apparently not eligible.

Indeed, but it seems their foot soldiers wouldn't really care about a black ayatolla, as long as they get funding, they are good and dandy, it is all about the money!

It seems the hatred for blacks is not only with regards to skin color, but also black shoes, here is a funny narration I came across:

"Narrated to us my father saying: Narrated Ahmad bin Idris saying: Narrated to me Muhammad bin Ahmad, from Musa bin Omar, from Abdallah bin Jablah, from Hanan bin Sudair who said:

I entered on Abu Abdallah [as] wearing a black shoe, and he said: Why are you wearing a black shoe? Did you not know there are three characteristics in it? The narrator said: I said, what are they, may I be your ransom? He [as] said: It weakens your vision, loosens your penis and brings you depression. On top of that, it is part of the arrogant apparel. Wear the yellow shoes, for in it is three characteristics. The narrator said: I said, what are they? He [as] said: It sharpens the vision, strengthens the penis and puts away the depression, and furthermore, it is part of the Prophets [as] apparel".

(Khisal, Ibn Babuyah al-Qummi, Narration 50, Page 90)

No wonder they cannot stand having a black ayatollah! They all would become blind, depressed and impotent! grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Empiree: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
These should have been posted here.

sino:
@tintinz, It is quite pathetic that you couldn’t comprehend my last post, and you want to lay claim to being logical and rational?! If that there are fraud amongst scientist is the only thing which you could infer from the two quotes, then, your case is even worse than I had imagined…By the way, I would repeat for the umpteenth time, Islam is not against science, and I am also not against science. Again, insults and bringing up irrelevancies doesn’t put you in a good light; apparently, you lack logical arguments to refute my submissions thus far.

Insults and abuse are not really one of the characteristics of intellectuals and logical individuals, but again, it is clear you guys like bandying big words about without proper understanding and application.

@AlBaqir, your case is well documented on here, so I am not surprised, so you are even trying to claim Islam is not about science, but morals, and you are here hell bent on proving evolution from the Qur’an?! When Allah (SWT) says something and science say another, which do you follow?! Since religion or Islam only teaches only morals, then why do we have scientific facts in the Qur’an being corroborated by scientist as accurate and correct?! By the way, my questions up there are still much in need of your attention, perhaps you can also explain the evolution of Adam (AS) from monkeys, using the Qur’an, oh sorry, you may use your almighty “science”! Also tell us, how many millions of years did Allah (SWT) need to create just this earth?!

In fact your case is even worse, you believe a 5 year old is still alive, hiding in a cave since over 1200 years ago, your “science” and “intellect” did not tell you that this is impossible and it is nothing but a fairy tale?! Something from a Hollywood blockbuster?!

Now let’s look at some interesting scientific “facts” from the shia,

"Narrated to us my father saying: Narrated Ahmad bin Idris saying: Narrated to me Muhammad bin Ahmad, from Musa bin Omar, from Abdallah bin Jablah, from Hanan bin Sudair who said:

I entered on Abu Abdallah [as] wearing a black shoe, and he said: Why are you wearing a black shoe? Did you not know there are three characteristics in it? The narrator said: I said, what are they, may I be your ransom? He [as] said: It weakens your vision, loosens your penis and brings you depression. On top of that, it is part of the arrogant apparel. Wear the yellow shoes, for in it is three characteristics. The narrator said: I said, what are they? He [as] said: It sharpens the vision, strengthens the penis and puts away the depression, and furthermore, it is part of the Prophets [as] apparel".

(Khisal, Ibn Babuyah al-Qummi, Narration 50, Page 90)
shocked shocked shocked

For more interesting revelations, visit : Here

Please see attached pictures, for pictures of those who believe in this bogus narration, but AlBaqir would call these men cavemen including the narrator of the hadith!!! Abi, AlBaqir, are they not cavemen?!

AlBaqir:
^^^
Mr sino,

I only want to comment on the amazing "Shi'i hadith" you've brought forward. That's the only thing that entice me in your whole nasia.

# Its funny though how only two/three Shia scholars in the picture adhered to that Sahih hadith (oh sorry I don't know its authenticity yet). Were the others naive of this golden blessing? Why was black shoes take it all. I better change all my shoes to black at least that can make me stronger ... grin grin

# Your case is sorry, Mr sino. I have once given you hadith where our Aimmah say it loud and clear that any hadith that contradict the general principles of the Quran or devoid of common sense/intellectual thinking is definitely not from them (even if the chain is Sahih). Do you want me to quote it again perhaps your glasses malfunction then? Shia do not hell-bent as you guys claiming all their ahadith are authentic and accurate. There are loads of fake ahadith in Shi'i books of ahadith. This is one area you fanatics never want to agree with when it comes to your fabricated Bukhari and Muslim.

# Really I just can't stop laughing whenever I remember the hadith. Indeed whoever fabricated that should be given medal in comedy.
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Empiree: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Now, here is my opinion on this subject. Reason i can't defend "hadith" quoted in your op is

# it is not qola rosul

# there appears to be opinions of scholar(s) within it

# it is effrontery on Black as people

# it doesn't have explanation because , as op emphasized, it appears to be literal and direct

# it is not like those ahadith usually quoted by christians that appears to mock Black or Black people.

^

those ahadith are clearly metaphorical but this one is off. There is nothing to suggest or relate to it metaphorically. Therefore, I am not going to waste my time defending it. The brothers should have brought meaningful explanation to refute op. But so far it is not the case unfortunately. What is quoted in the op is different from the use of "black and white" used in the kitab and sunnah.

Until there is a meaningful explanation for it, it should just be dismissed as hearsay. This doesn't in anyway relegates status of whoever of our scholar(s) said it.

Lastly, it is funny how Shia imam wears yellow sandals.

Looks like egunmoggaji. The related Shia hadith quoted by sino is also guilty of what is quoted in the op. So both sides are actually guilty of racism. There is no other proper way to relate the Shia hadith metaphorically either. We know FOR SURE with no benefit of the doubt that neither Allah nor His nabi(saw) gave preference to any color. The best thing to do is to dismiss these nonsense ahadith as trash.

They are completely different from those ahadith of "qola rusul" except for very tiny ones. So there is no need to try to defend indefensible.

I'm sure President Mugabe would love to see Ayatollah wearing yellow shoes. Would love him more if it was white shoes. For the fact that he's the only one in the picture wearing yellow shoes shows that it is his opinion not general rule.

1 Like

Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by AlBaqir(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Empiree:

Lastly, it is funny how Shia imam wears yellow sandals.

Looks like egunmoggaji. The related Shia hadith quoted by sino is also guilty of what is quoted in the op. So both sides are actually guilty of racism. There is no other proper way to relate the Shia hadith metaphorically either. We know FOR SURE with no benefit of the doubt that neither Allah nor His nabi(saw) gave preference to any color. The best thing to do is to dismiss these nonsense ahadith as trash.

They are completely different from those ahadith of "qola rusul" except for very tiny ones. So there is no need to try to defend indefensible.

I'm sure President Mugabe would love to see Ayatollah wearing yellow shoes. Would love him more if it was white shoes. For the fact that he's the only one in the picture wearing yellow shoes shows that it is his opinion not general rule.

Baba, se ewa ninu thread yii sha grin ?

What is false is false no matter how hard you try to paint it. The Ayatullah in the picture, Baba oni baba WO bata jejeni o before antishia match make his shoe with a fabrication called hadith. And as per sectarianism goes, you might see them shouting, "wearing yellow shoes for those purposes is the practice of Shia".

# Shia has a strict way of accepting hadith. 90% of ahadith in both Sunni and Shia books are fabrications (majority Da'if). This is rational in the fact that these books of ahadith were written 100s of years after the Prophet, and during eras of brutal political upheavals. In Shii school, Any ahadith that contradict Quran, mutawattir hadith and intellect, it is usually thrown into dustbin. Quran is the Guide. To the Sunni, the diehards especially, they will never accept a blatant lies tagged hadith is fabrication rather they will twist and reinterpret and curryflavor (sometimes in the name of the chain of the hadith is Sahih, or it is in Sahih Bukhari etc).

# Yellow shoe ko, green shoe ni. I can also go blind by trying to explain the hadith e.g saying, " The hadith is Sahih. the fact that you do not understand it or science has not proven it doesn't make it false". How does it sound? grin and obviously you will see some cavemen liking that comment grin
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by Empiree: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

Baba, se ewa ninu thread yii sha grin ?
I dey peep through randomly

What is false is false no matter how hard you try to paint it. The Ayatullah in the picture, Baba oni baba WO bata jejeni o before antishia match make his shoe with a fabrication called hadith. And as per sectarianism goes, you might see them shouting, "wearing yellow shoes for those purposes is the practice of Shia".
Ayafi ko je pe baba oni baba wo bata won jejeli ni o without relevance to the hadith. grin

# Yellow shoe ko, green shoe ni.
lol
Re: Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black by sino(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

It is in Fath al-Barr as stated. However attached is th Arabic text.

Bros, can you state the chapter and page number? I have read through some chapters and I did not find the quote there.

thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Character: Lessons From Hadith 15 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Impermissible To Say Unlegislated Du'a (dhikr) After Prayer (salah) / This Is Beautiful Revenge Indeed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.