Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344686 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by aminho(m): 6:04am On Jul 28, 2014
after fulani and kanuri girls the only oda tribe i can marry from is the ijaw from bayelsa nembe to be precise
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by rill: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2014
No be all of dem fine jare. Na only the fair and tushed ones tap.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2014
aminho: after fulani girls yhe only oda tribe i can marry from is the ijaw from bayelsa nembe to be precise

An a pullo?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by aminho(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198:

An a pullo?
Allah hukko jam!noi jam sare?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2014
aminho: Allah hukko jam!noi jam sare?

Amiin, sarre jam e an bo? noy sare? ha toy a woni?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by aminho(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198:

Amiin, sarre jam e an bo? noy sare? ha toy a woni?
am fine too thank you i cant ryt well in fulani my mum is from garkida gombi adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2014
aminho: am fine too thank you i cant ryt well in fulani my mum is from garkida gombi adamawa state

oh ok, that's cool bro Allah addu jam, yo alla yaaru yonki yesso. At least you can write some Fulfulde, which is cool.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by aminho(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198:

oh ok, that's cool bro Allah addu jam, yo alla yaaru yonki yesso. At least you can write some Fulfulde, which is cool.
amin do girman Allah!kai fulanin ina ne

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Haywhymido(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulani people hmmm, dey r damn beautiful. I keep staring at dem esp. dier daughter with no evil intention coz dey live around my area
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amadice(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes beautiful ppl (facially), ugly in the heart(wicked souls) wont spare u went dey wanna kill....

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by mebad(m): 6:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulani people can fine like say tomorrow no dey. But tribalism, religion n all as made us see ourselves as enemies and not human. The human race is simply a beautiful race

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tijjanioyan: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2014
tunde4eva: All I see is SCAry people
go get ur glasses

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2014
nice one ops.....

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tijjanioyan: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2014
udifrancis: Thx Op. Now i know why strangers keep asking if I'm a Fulani grin
are u dat so hands?pls display ur pics
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2014
tongue
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Errrrm,I cnt wait for dem to b bundled out of d state I live in... U need to come see d way dey hold and squeeze ur dress askn for alms,wen dem legs and hand complete,beautiful children,handsome men and beautiful women too... Hian... I just tell dem to go work,they aent disabled or sick... If they r I will defo give alms to dem... But able bodied fulani pple? Hell No! They r beautiful anyway...

Ghen ghen,all d fulanis and non-fulanis go start just nw*just watch*hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by murtalaa(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Adorayble: Errrrm,I cnt wait for dem to b bundled out of d state I live in... U need to come see d way dey hold and squeeze ur dress askn for alms,wen dem legs and hand complete,beautiful children,handsome men and beautiful women too... Hian... I just tell dem to go work,they aent disabled or sick... If they r I will defo give alms to dem... But able bodied fulani pple? Hell No! They r beautiful anyway...
sorry to disappoint you but those people are not fulani. They are Azbin from Niger. They speak different language and have different culture to Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amnestylaw1(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198:

Now you guys just got me more jealous darn it, why shouldn't I learn Fulfude? cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Which pple r we talkn abt here? Do U even knw d state am frm? Dem full my street scarter!Park well Jare!
murtalaa: sorry to disappoint you but those people are not fulani. They are Azbin from Niger. They speak different language and have different culture to Fulani.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2014
This is a fulani babe
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by prophetone(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Adorayble: Which pple r we talkn abt here? Do U even knw d state am frm? Dem full my street scarter!Park well Jare!

He's right. The Fulani are very shy by nature and wouldn't hold on to a strangers wrapper or what not, it's the Azbins that are known for that psychological blackmail tactic of begging. They will make you feel so heartless if u refuse to give then alms. Besides most Fulani are self-sufficient through their cattle, most of the beggars you see are Hausa.

#teamfulani

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2014
akitijackson: This is a fulani babe

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Bank450(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
[right]. I will really love to marry on of them
But am afraid of what I heard... Fulani's cane.
They will beat you like kooku before you can marry one of them.. With there cow cain./right]
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Bank450(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2014
. I will really love to marry one of them
But am afraid of what I heard... Fulani's cane.
They will beat you like kooku before you can marry one of them.. With there cow cain
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
akitijackson: This is a fulani babe
I am fulani

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by oppinionated(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
jayseehe: ehm, if they are beautiful, why do they use Igbo and Yoruba girls as their state representatives for miss Nigeria pageant

*looks left, looks right... runs away from thread

Because they are muslims and beauty pageants are sinful to them. Luckily the ibo girls in the states are called to represent them

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Googleus: fulani.......

the curse to we in middle-belt

i prefer this thier forest neigbour to them...because this water melon guy ll never attack attack we d middle belters
eiyaaaaaaaaaaa....sorry ko
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by mezebel(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
D men be like retired but not tired warriors

More like our late ojukwu
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Heard!
prophetone:

He's right. The Fulani are very shy by nature and wouldn't hold on to a strangers wrapper or what not, it's the Azbins that are known for that psychological blackmail tactic of begging. They will make you feel so heartless if u refuse to give then alms. Besides most Fulani are self-sufficient through their cattle, most of the beggars you see are Hausa.

#teamfulani

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.