Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! (30156 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kudos to all the women (and men) that are standing up against domestic abuse. Africans have experienced a large dose of abuse (especially to the women) and we need to stand up against this devilish act. I lopve women. They are queens. They are strong, energetic, important and compassionate. Damn! Did I forget to mention that they are sexy?

BUT*clears throat* for those idiots that think men are the HEAD which automatically place women somewhere beneath, I pray you fall into river niger and drown (fortunately for you, that isn't going to happen) but I still wish bad for you. To all those stupid women that has been brainwashed into thinking that they need to be beaten, harassed or maltreated for them to BE a woman, I pray you go to hell fire. You have lost your sense of becoming 'yourself'. You've sold your soul to an ideology that is contrary to the ethics of being a human being. To all those clergy that preaches 'submission' to women. I come against you with all my might. You have destroyed our women. You have made our wife remain in an abusive home simply because they need to be submissive to their fucking husband. What actually is submission? Is it the 21st century term for slavery. Woe unto you! You have made the teenagers in my street think that they need to FEAR men and give them respects they don't deserve simply because they are men.

Marriage is not a hierarchy of positions. It is partnership. It is BEING together. It is LOVE. It is kissing all night by the moon light without any thought for tomorrow. Women are not baby making machines. Their DUTY is not to be used.

A marriage without children can also be a sweet marriage if both parties agree together. Don't call the woman witch. (Yes I am talking to you the useless in-laws). Go get a job and stay away from peoples life. Women pride is my pride. Women courage is my courage. Women freedom is my freedom. I love women.

81 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Decibel: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hope you're ready for what's coming your way grin grin grin

40 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: I hope you're ready for what's coming your way grin grin grin
Erm... Do you mind telling me what that is?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
oga carry this annoyance go sambisa forest joor

75 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
can somebody whisper to the OP that he is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

136 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Watch and wait.
Relationship101:
Erm... Do you mind telling me what that is?

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
If I send this op E Slap nw pple will start saying am abusing d op.....mtshew*walks out of thread* anoda FP again,God is Great

28 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Somebody is really pissed off undecided
did you just receive some strokes of cane? angry

24 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
alutacontinua: Somebody is really pissed off undecided
did you just receive some strokes of cane? angry
no mind am joor,Ebola virus don enter the guy love life

56 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by OmoAlata1(f): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2014
people already attacking the Op lol, i guess the truth hurts

33 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shizzleStar: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2014
'I pray you fall into river niger and drown'

'I pray you go to hell'

'I come against you with all my might'

'I still wish you bad'

'Woe unto you'

With quotes such as the above, you just ended up ranting like a lunatic, you've just given yourself away as some frustrated, miserable and pathetic fellow looking for somewhere to drown his/her sorrows fortunately but sadly too, nairaland has enough room for plenty of sh1t to be excreted.

Iddiiott angry

152 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by sunvick(m): 1:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Was even xpecting to read a lucid n vivid bullet points.
Unfortunately U ended up vilifying urself in a senseless way with ur irrational, illogical nd unreasonable rantings like dat of a mad dog. How ironical ur obnoxious ranting is wif ur topic.

72 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by MARKone(m): 3:46am On Jul 26, 2014
undecided

OP tell us the truth, u r a woman, or
a woman in a man's body grin

You even have the temerity to tell women in an abusive marriage/ relationship to go to Hell, is that how u counsel somebody who is in dire need of help.

Oga your write up is filled with hate and does not make sense at all.

30 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by aluunoble: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Spurious conception from a disillusioned mind!!!

I presonally opened th thread to brace up with some cogent points, but embarrassingly my cogitation failled me.

Hmmmm just commented to register my profound displeasure to this sambisa...

8 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shitshappen(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2014
People like you is the reason many marriages are going down the drain. Be careful where you say that, fear of stoning is the beginning of your longevity.

10 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Kanwulia: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Men are not the HEADS!!!
Not HEAD!
Thank you! kiss

15 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
The originator of marriage called MEN Heads of their families. You a self-accalimed relationship "expert" says the man is not the head grin

OP, don't you think you're going m a d? cheesy grin

23 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by maingwaest(f): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
OP hope u have E bullet proove jacket? cos bro it's about to go down, Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Ngokafor(f): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by edwife(f): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Op,Nairaland men be like

18 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by jumzzy448: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Op, why use all those swear words? Na fight?
I actually opened the thread thinking I was going to read something reasonable with cogent points.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Hey Op, Get Ready! A tsunami is on the move. You are gonna raise the B.ps of all men in Nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Acidosis: The originator of marriage called MEN Heads of their families. You a self-accalimed relationship "expert" says the man is not the head grin

OP, don't you think you're going m a d? cheesy grin
Who is the originator of marriage? You forget to mention his name.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
aluunoble: Spurious conception from a disillusioned mind!!!

I presonally opened th thread to brace up with some cogent points, but embarrassingly my cogitation failled me.

Hmmmm just commented to register my profound displeasure to this sambisa...
Let me rephrase your statement: You personally opened this thread to brace up with some cogent point that doesn't come against your stand against women. You were looking for something that conformed to your ideology but since it is way out of your league, you had to be displeased. It is call BIGOT. Try to bring up your point and share it. Don't wait for people to write something to PLEASE your mentality.

18 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2014
MARKone: undecided

OP tell us the truth, u r a woman, or
a woman in a man's body grin

You even have the temerity to tell women in an abusive marriage/ relationship to go to Hell, is that how u counsel somebody who is in dire need of help.

Oga your write up is filled with hate and does not make sense at all.

I don't COUNSEL. I say as it is. When a women is being abused by men like you, and she thinks she shouldn't walk out of that relationship or that she must ENDURE such relationship then she is a MUMU and needs to be floged!
And......My write-up is NOT filled with hate. It is actually filled with TRUTH (yes truth hurts) It won't make sense to you because your mentality has been brainwashed by 'Men are the HEAD of a relationship'!

18 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2014
i am quite certain the OP just escaped from a mental home. he was there for aeons, hands tied behind his back with spittle foaming in his mouth.

12 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Sophyrocks: Hey Op, Get Ready! A tsunami is on the move. You are gonna raise the B.ps of all men in Nairaland.
their blood pressure is already high let me kuku spread my designer camp bed grin tongue

15 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2014
shizzleStar: 'I pray you fall into river niger and drown'

'I pray you go to hell'

'I come against you with all my might'

'I still wish you bad'

'Woe unto you'

With quotes such as the above, you just ended up ranting like a lunatic, you've just given yourself away as some frustrated, miserable and pathetic fellow looking for somewhere to drown his/her sorrows fortunately but sadly too, nairaland has enough room for plenty of sh1t to be excreted.

Iddiiott angry
And you end your comment with an insult 'Idiot'. Seems you sound like a lunatic as I am.
And just like you said, Nairaland has a lot of rooms for plenty of hypocrisy.

21 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: i am quite certain the OP just escaped from a mental home. he was there for aeons, hands tied behind his back with spittle foaming in his mouth.
I was already expecting people like you tongue

I knew your head will be standing up in raging anger tongue

that it was even a man that typed it makes it more sweet. At least I will see whether they will call him feminist tongue

op get ready because you have just stepped on FRAGILE EGOS grin

26 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: I was already expecting people like you tongue

I knew your head will be standing up in raging anger tongue

that it was even a man that typed it makes it more sweet. At least I will see whether they will call him feminist tongue

op get ready because you have just stepped on FRAGILE EGOS grin

why should i believe a man wrote this piece? this is the handiwork of a menstruating female trying to score cheap brownie points. only a man that has sold his birthright, born without testiclës can write this nonsense.

the thread is an epic fail!

70 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.