Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! (30140 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Pickabeau is already here, lobatan grin

Op you don get plenty customers o. grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

why should i believe a man wrote this piece? this is the handiwork of a menstruating female trying to score cheap brownie points? only a man that has sold his birthright, born without testiclës can write this nonsense.

the thread is an epic fail!
ok lets find out from the horses mouth grin

op do you have a tail between your legs, YES OR NO grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: ok lets find out from the horses mouth grin

Erm, Erm.... Let me check,..........Gooosssshhh I've got a tall dangling cane between my leg. Wanna see. Lol

12 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Erm, Erm.... Let me check,..........Gooosssshhh I've got a tall dangling cane between my leg. Wanna see. Lol

Oh Gosh! You are reaaaaaaaalllly a Male.

grin grin grin grin

I didnt see anything o. Just checked your profile. Interesting.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: ok lets find out from the horses mouth grin

you don't need to find out anything.
even if he's a man, he must have grown up in a broken home. a child that grew up in a house where the father "took charge" and performed his fatherly role will not come online and write such nonsense.

however, when the father is absent & the mother played the role of both parents, it's easy to figure out why anyone would feel men aren't the heads of their families. he's a product of his environment. he needs a father figure!

36 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Who is the originator of marriage? You forget to mention his name.
Lord God Almighty smiley

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2014
kulyie: their blood pressure is already high let me kuku spread my designer camp bed grin tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin grin
Morning Sophie. kiss
What do we have here? Do I need to get my sniper rifle?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Acidosis:
Lord God Almighty smiley
So which of the God Almighty? There are more than 4000 God Almighty. I personally like Krishna and Zeus. So what is the name of YOUR God Almighty?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2014
@Op my Mama told me that men are the heads whether we like it or not.

That the only and the most important thing a woman should do is to try and be the neck . Because the main function of the neck is supporting the head, for allowing mobility . The neck is to support one of our most important features: our head. Our heads hold our brains, our eyes, our ears, and many other vital sensory features. So if your man wants to be the head, women should turnaround and be their spinal cord.

So you see, once you are the neck, you will be the one dictating your man's dance steps.

Good morning.

15 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

you don't need to find out anything.
even if he's a man, he must have grown up in a broken home. a child that grew up in a house where the father "took charge" and performed his fatherly role will not come online and write such nonsense.

however, when the father is absent & the mother played the role of both parents, it's easy to figure out why anyone would feel men aren't the heads of their families. he's a product of his environment. he needs a father figure!
Yes I grew up in a broken home. My dad TOOK CHARGE and that cost my mum some long stay in the hospital. If my dad didn't TAKE CHARGE I would have been a good boy in NL
And Bros...... Who made MAN the head of a family?? Please I beg you, don't say that it is your jewish God Yahweh. That will place you beneath logical stage.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Yes I grew up in a broken home. My dad TOOK CHARGE and that cost my mum some long stay in the hospital. If my dad didn't TAKE CHARGE I would have been a good boy in NL
And Bros...... Who made MAN the head of a family?? Please I beg you, don't say that it is your jewish God Yahweh. That will place you beneath logical stage.

i don't have anything to say to you. you had a difficult childhood. nothing i say here can heal your wounds. you don't need my answer, you need therapy.

37 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
So which of the God Almighty? There are more than 4000 God Almighty. I personally like Krishna and Zeus. So what is the name of YOUR God Almighty?

Yes we have over 4000 gods (Krishna and Zeus inclusive); but there is only 1 GOD, the creator of heaven & earth.

28 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy: @Op my Mama told me that men are the heads whether we like it or not.

That the only and the most important thing a woman should do is to try and be the neck . Because the main function of the neck is supporting the head, for allowing mobility . The neck is to support one of our most important features: our head. Our heads hold our brains, our eyes, our ears, and many other vital sensory features. So if your man wants to be the head, women should turnaround and be their spinal cord.

So you see, once you are the neck, you will be the one dictating your man's dance steps.

Good morning.
uv sed a nice tin here dear, bt dictating? am out of here

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy: @Op my Mama told me that men are the heads whether we like it or not.

Good morning.
Your Mama told you? What if she is wrong? Or are you too sentiment to face the truth?
Logically, Neck doesn't control the head. Talk to somebody that has a broken neck and he will tell you that when POP is around the neck, the still turn wherever it wishes. And I prefer my penis to my fucking eye.
A lot of people have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by generational transfered ideology and WE need to correct that mistake. It is time we embrace equality. It is time we say no to abuse. It is time we say no to marital dictatorship(which you call headship). Marriage is a patnership. More like a contract. Not like some favour to women. Women are queens. You don't fucking mess with them or else am coming on you like a bulldozer. Tell your mama that!

12 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Acidosis(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Your Mama told you? What if she is wrong? Or are you too sentiment to face the truth?
Logically, Neck doesn't control the head. Talk to somebody that has a broken neck and he will tell you that when POP is around the neck, the still turn wherever it wishes. And I prefer my penis to my fucking eye.
A lot of people have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by generational transfered ideology and WE need to correct that mistake. It is time we embrace equality. It is time we say no to abuse. It is time we say no to marital dictatorship(which you call headship). Marriage is a patnership. More like a contract. Not like some favour to women. Women are queens. You don't fucking mess with them or else am coming on you like a bulldozer. Tell your mama that!

If your fictitious zeus from thin air wanted equality, he would have used "its" brain to create all equally using the same body feature, strength & agility.

Stop posting nonsense on nairaland. Today is "environmental/sanitation day, you will be more useful on the field.

GoodBye.

11 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2014
shaybebaby:
Morning Sophie. kiss
What do we have here? Do I need to get my sniper rifle?

Morning dear.
Girl you gotta shield your weapon. Lets just watch this thread like a movie.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
See the person y'all are taking serious...heck, check out his three topics and tell me if there's any doubt as to this person's state of mental health gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Acidosis:

Yes we have over 4000 gods (Krishna and Zeus inclusive); but there is only 1 GOD, the creator of heaven & earth.
Oh stop exposing some ignorant here. Krishna created the heaven and the earth. Zeus also created the earth. Allah created the heavens and the earth. Jehovah created heaven and earth. ALL religion claims their GOD created the heaven and earth.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
See the person y'all are taking serious...heck, check out his three topics and tell me if there's any doubt as to this person's state of mental health gringrin

didn't he write he lost 5 siblings? i have no doubt in my mind this young lad is suffering from a huge dose of psychosis.

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
gringrin

You keep saying 'logic'.
Please explain your logic in saying that a man is not the head of his home.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
op hope your okada helmet is thick and you can speak grammar for police station grin

8 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Acidosis:

If your fictitious zeus from thin air wanted equality, he would have used "its" brain to create all equally using the same body feature, strength & agility.

Stop posting nonsense on nairaland. Today is "environmental/sanitation day, you will be more useful on the field.

GoodBye.
Oh not again. He is calling Zeus fictitious. Can you tell me more about your NON fictitious Jehovah. Maybe you should start with the place it says that snake talked to a woman and some dude asked the sun to stand still.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

didn't he write he lost 5 siblings? i have no doubt in my mind this young lad is suffering from a huge dose of psychosis.
No doubt whatsoever.

He hates God, hates Juju and also hates men, which quintessentially means he also hates himself. Madness grin

10 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol @ people who are dictating the man's every dance step yet call him head of the family.
How's that not contradictory.

You're the head
Yet your every step is controlled.
Some things don't make sense.

All these women who seek to control men by using pretentious submission. Una take una time o.

Leave the man be biko.let him do his thing and you do yours. Both of you meeting each other halfway.
all those mind games may backfire someday.

Head and neck

12 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
gringrin

You keep saying 'logic'.
Please explain your logic in saying that a man is not the head of his home.

Logically, Scientifically, All foetus started off as female. Technically, your manhood was FIRST a vagina. Did I answer your question?

8 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Morning dear.
Girl you gotta shield your weapon. Lets just watch this thread like a movie.

grin grin grin grin

the audiences should shift back the show is just getting started grin

royal roy come do standby police in cases there are some people that should be in your police custody grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
No doubt whatsoever.

He hates God, hates Juju and also hates men, which quintessentially means he also hates himself. Madness grin
Damn man you got it right. Should I buy you a Limo?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Damn man you got it right. Should I buy you a Limo?

obinna, how did you lose 5 of your siblings in one fell swoop? was it an auto-accident or they were attacked by robbers?

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

obinna, how did you lose 5 of your siblings in one fell swoop? was it an auto-accident or they were attacked by robbers?
Go read the article. If you can't comprehend it then sorry, I can't answer you better.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
I'm not being sentimental here. if you prefer your penis to your eyes thats your fvcking business not mine.

Did you see me support abuse or inequality?

Yes that's what my mama told me and it's working out fine for her, by His grace we will be celebrating their 50th years of marriage very soon and i have never for once seen them quarrel in our presence .Though my dad is a very strict,stubborn and difficult man but he won't try any nonsense my mum's side.The way the guy dey humble and mellow for my mum matter dey still amaze me. God has given women the power to control men. It's left for us to find the power and utilise it well.

Whatever rocks your boat Mr.

9 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Go read the article. If you can't comprehend it then sorry, I can't answer you better.

i thought it better to hear from the horse's mouth. losing 5 siblings is a monumental heart-shattering experience. if we add that to the abuses you suffered as a child then i think there's a justifiable excuse for you to be insane.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.