Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! (30142 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mmm. Ok
crackhaus:
Actually he's the one that started it by saying all men start out as women (which is actually a popular notion), I just countered him with my own fact is all I did. grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

of course, ovaries & testiclës are also similar, isn't it? grin cheesy
Why do men have nipples and pelvis?

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: Biko what does all these have to do with th topic mbok?

your highness, i am trying to cross-examine the OP's state of mind to ascertain his sanity. he's got this same topic on his blog.....why bring it to NL? what's the motive? is he lonely on his blog he needs cheerleaders to drive his idiotic opinion?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

just tape it shut, you are starting to act like a cheap whorë starvëd of attention. i am sure the reason you came here is to drive traffic to your psychotic blog & you knew the herd of female sheep on NL will buy your topic line, hook and sinker.
Well it seems as if it is working. Your presence here alone is a sign.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin my highness?

coogar:

your highness, i am trying to cross-examine the OP's state of mind to ascertain his sanity. he's got this same topic on his blog.....why bring it to NL? what's the motive? is he lonely on his blog he needs cheerleaders to drive his idiotic opinion?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

Some schools of thought believe that the testiclës seeing nowhere to stay outside the body of a woman, ascended up into the body to form the ovaries. cheesy grin

Okay now I'm finding this funny. This guy is yet to prove to me how a man is not the head of his home...basing his argument on a man was woman first in the womb. Joker! grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by coogar: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
Some schools of thought believe that the testiclës seeing nowhere to stay outside the body of a woman, ascended up into the body to form the ovaries. cheesy grin

Okay now I'm finding this funny. This guy is yet to prove to me how a man is not the head of his home...basing his argument on who was what first in the womb. Joker! grin

so if testicles had been tucked inside the body of a man, they would have been ovaries? dayuuuuum, that's some epic discovery.

cococandy: grin grin my highness?

yes, your highness!

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:

Okay now I'm finding this funny. This guy is yet to prove to me how a man is not the head of his home...basing his argument on a man was woman first in the womb. Joker! grin
Burden of prove is on you. You made an assertion and you are to prove it. If you say the sky is black and I say no it isn't, the burden of a proof is bestowed on you.
So prove to me that men are the head in the family. (What does being a HEAD means sef?)

5 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
Actually he's the one that started it by saying all men start out as women (which is actually a popular notion), I just countered him with my own fact is all I did. grin

He's actially right
the grandscheme originally is for all to be females
y'all need some things to regress, else, you'll have a womb inside of you.
The fact that there are similarities don't mean the original scheme was to be a guy.

can't teach embryology here, biko
I'm out
op should deal with his issues, he's too emotional to champion his cause (if there's any at all)

5 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

yes, your highness!
If you say so your majesty cheesy
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
alutacontinua:

He's actially right
The fact that there are similarities don't mean the original scheme was to be a guy.

I'm out
op should deal with his issues, he's too emotional to champion his cause (if there's any at all)
You call my stand against women abuse as a 'cause'? Interesting.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Burden of prove is on you. You made an assertion and you are to prove it. If you say the sky is black and I say no it isn't, the burden of a proof is bestowed on you.
So prove to me that men are the head in the family. (What does being a HEAD means sef?)
Being the head means in charge, the leader...and like in old Jewish culture, it is called Federal Headship.
What that means is that the man is the one who represents his descendants, his male children will represent him as well by carrying on his name.

Another proof in the headship is in creation, the man was made first, he became the head of all things and the woman he shares his home with. Man does not originate from woman, but woman from man.

Headship is not about who has the upper hand, neither is it about who is better or more important. It is about order just like in every association of two or more people. It is the man's duty to lead and guide his family just like it has always been, this is what makes him the head.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
a principle, aim, or movement to which one is committed and which one is prepared to defend or advocate. (Straight from google)

Isn't that what this is

Relationship101:
You call my stand against women abuse as a 'cause'? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
Being the head means in charge, the leader...and like in old Jewish culture, it is called Federal Headship.
What that means is that the man is the one who represents his descendants, his male children will represent him as well by carrying on his name.

Another proof in the headship is in creation, the man was made first, he became the head of all things and the woman he shares his home with. Man does not originate from woman, but woman from man.

Headship is not about who has the upper hand, neither is it about who is better or more important. It is about order just like in every association of two or more people. It is the man's duty to lead and guide his family just like it has always been, this is what makes him the head.
If woman was created after/out of man? Who then create transgeners, Bisexuals, Hermaphrodite?

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Basing headship on who was made first or who was made out of who won't cut.

All embryos are female at some point
Females have mini-dycks(lol)
Males have pseudo ovaries( grin)
Etc etc

None of you will win this way

6 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: Basing headship on who was made first or who was made out of who won't cut.

Etc etc

More grease to your moderating elbows grin.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
alutacontinua:

He's actially right

I'm out
This is the only reason I'm still here having a good laugh.

The example about males starting out as females was redundant with respect to the topic of headship, I only countered him with a redundant argument of my own (cli.toris and pe.nis similarity).

At the end of the day, both illustrations do not prove anything about who should head the family, I only played his own biological proof game with him.

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
If woman was created after/out of man? Who then create transgeners, Bisexuals, Hermaphrodite?
Aliens did it. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by cococandy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin
More like referee
shaybebaby:
More grease to your moderating elbows grin.

Well the OP can't say I didn't warn him
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
crackhaus:
This is the only reason I'm still here having a good laugh.

The example about males starting out as females was redundant with respect to the topic of headship, I only countered him with a redundant argument of my own (cli.toris and pe.nis similarity).

At the end of the day, both illustrations do not prove anything about who should head the family, I only played his own biological proof game with him.
Marriage, relationships etc should be democratic... Not autocratic.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

he's made for a girl like you. you guys should hook up & start the fertilisation process. only your hips can cure his madness.
see as body dey pepper coogar dis afternoon. E br like cat wey them pour hot water grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: grin grin
More like referee

Well the OP can't say I didn't warn him
I'm printing out the red cards as we speak. Surely some must be gifted out during this epic debate.
* here, have a gallon of pimms, the work ahead is going to be thirsty work for you, I have ordered pizza as well* grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: Basing headship on who was made first or who was made out of who won't cut.

Etc etc

@emboldened, is that the only proof of headship I gave? Or you're doing your selective reading again.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by damiso(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
I really don't see why "truth" had to be peppered with insults and curses. undecided

All these threads meant to stoke gender wars are getting extremely boring and tiresome and I am really starting to think they are intentional.If this is the way this section is going I think another hiatus is due.Gosh. (so need a shaking my head emoticon at the moment) undecided

By the way I don't get how headship=Abuse Because following that logic every head e.g.headteacher, prime minister etc is abusing those they are leading.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
shaybebaby:
Marriage, relationships etc should be democratic... Not autocratic.
I haven't said otherwise.

Democratic = Judiciary (woman) + Legislature (both) + Executive (man)

The executive is still the leader and head of government, it takes into consideration the opinions and advice from other arms before making a decision.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by MARKone(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:

I don't COUNSEL. I say as it is. When a women is being abused by men like you, and she thinks she shouldn't walk out of that relationship or that she must ENDURE such relationship then she is a MUMU and needs to be floged!
And......My write-up is NOT filled with hate. It is actually filled with TRUTH (yes truth hurts) It won't make sense to you because your mentality has been brainwashed by 'Men are the HEAD of a relationship'!

shocked shocked Wow wow Obinna ease up, back up bubba, I do not encourage nor support marital abuse either to the woman and even to the man, it is wrong, tagging me as a spouse abuser makes me feel bad embarassed .You are entitled to your own opinion, to the fact that man is not the Head of the family, it doesn't and will never apply to every household mine inclusive.

#Aka di onye mma, ya nwelu fio li n'isi.

Sorry I called you a sissy.. cry

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy:
Etc etc
Actually, it's females who have pseudo testiclës.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nawaoh

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by crackhaus: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101:
Silly question.

State your proof that the man is not the head of his family...full stop.
And don't give me rhetorics or biological talk about who was who first in the womb.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Odunharry(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: i am quite certain the OP just escaped from a mental home. he was there for aeons, hands tied behind his back with spittle foaming in his mouth.
i dey tell u...d op is frustrated

pipu even like him first post
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Odunharry(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

i thought it better to hear from the horse's mouth. losing 5 siblings is a monumental heart-shattering experience. if we add that to the abuses you suffered as a child then i think there's a justifiable excuse for you to be insane.
wiked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.