Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! (30300 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
kmcutez:

You said it better. A thousand likes.
Not rocket science is it? "Two heads are better than one" if we are to throw twee saying about. Rather than my head is better than yours and as such turn off your thinking capacities and do as you are told.
Such a person sounds like a puppeteer needing a puppet rather than seeking a partner.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
captivating: so the lady is the head on what basis? I dare any lady to proudly take the decision to pay the bills in the family, it is a fact that infact more than 50% of the ladies look for men who can pay the bills before they marry, you can't eat your cake and have it. He pays the bills, you remain under him.
It's really true that women like to bring each other down..supporting guys who will turn on you and bring u down while sticking to eack other...dere is God o

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
kmcutez:
Did you read from the genesis of this thread or you just saw this one post and quoted me?
darling educate me pls....remeber feminism may be equality in some aspect but not in Marriage..why would a feminist marry if she not ready to surrender...Domestic Partnership is what favors a feminist not marriage
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: darling ,am yet to read something meaningful from you..most of u ladies that claim to be feminist on NL are just hoax,u live by the idea of a feminist but u arent...u said u broke urself from the shackles of religion but christianity aint man-made,it an old religion from God...
So which of the GOD (there are thousand of them) invented the religion? Pls don't say that it is the almighty God because that is sheer stupidity judging from the fact that ALL religion claims their GOD is the almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth etc. You said it is an old religion........well not as old as Judaism, Budhaism etc.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: darling educate me pls....remeber feminism may be equality in some aspect but not in Marriage..why would a feminist marry if she not ready to surrender...Domestic Partnership is what favors a feminist not marriage
So why can't the man 'surrender' 'submit' etc

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Our God is wise beyond our understanding. If you really read into the reason behind such a stipulation in the bible and the life actions of men you will understand that God knew in essence that men are the weaker sexxx and can be easily be replaced in the scheme of things. Hence He had to instruct the stronger sexxx to submit and give them the title of "the head" to make them feel relevant.

See how grown up men are cursing, threatening the op to preserve their title. Really, why would people fight so hard to be called "the head"? True men who knows their worth and would actually careless who the head or tail is because they know they are incharge and have their shiiit together.

Lastly, not all men even deserve the title. There's a thread as we speak that tells of " a man, a married man for that matter who tried to commit suicide because he was rejected by a girl". What kind of a head is that? If that wife of his follows everything such head says, it would be disastrous.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

you don't need to find out anything.
even if he's a man, he must have grown up in a broken home. a child that grew up in a house where the father "took charge" and performed his fatherly role will not come online and write such nonsense.

however, when the father is absent & the mother played the role of both parents, it's easy to figure out why anyone would feel men aren't the heads of their families. he's a product of his environment. he needs a father figure!
u have spoken my mind sad
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by magabounce(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship 101 u just got served.......
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by thimbook2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
sheeeez!
quit it wiv all tha cussin &b!tchin already.
OP, starting off ur post all wild getting folks worked up like piranhas glimpsing nakkid a.rses dangling over da water.

Honey, its just always been the anthroplogically normative status quo of the Gents to be seen as the head nigghas of the crib while da ladies have always had tha duties of home-making etc except for groups like da Amazons (damn, those were som awesomely fine b!tch.es except they were more apt to off u, cut ur d.ick off or roast it and eat it rather than actually git down& blow u, mind ya. Anyways, u oughtta look dat up OP, when ur temper's sufficiently cooled).

its our generational burden, more than squabbling over headship, d!.ckship, buttship (in ur case for ur awful articulation manners), TO ENSURE THAT WOMEN ALL OVER THA WORLD ARE TREATED WIV DIGNITY, RESPECT & EMPOWERED for the bootyful, wonderful entities they are!

No arguing that men are often hammers; and to hammers, everything looks like nails but stop dissing men and generalizing olike ur doing, its all off!
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Emmaomotob(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
kmcutez:

Did you read from the genesis of this thread or you just saw this one post and quoted me?
Everything is wrong with feminism.You can follow #womenagainstfeminism on twitter for more on feminism.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship101:
So which of the GOD (there are thousand of them) invented the religion? Pls don't say that it is the almighty God because that is sheer stupidity judging from the fact that ALL religion claims their GOD is the almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth etc. You said it is an old religion........well not as old as Judaism, Budhaism etc.
bros u are in a phase of psychosis...My own God is the same God of Adam,Abel,Abraham who sent his son Jesus to die for my sake...oga pls tell ur family to take u away from that hospital,they are just scamming u,the meds ur taking aint working
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
thimbook2: sheeeez!
quit it wiv all tha cussin &b!tchin already.
OP, starting off ur post all wild getting folks worked up like piranhas glimpsing nakkid a.rses dangling over da water.

Honey, its just always been the anthroplogically normative status quo of the Gents to be seen as the head nigghas of the crib while da ladies have always had tha duties of home-making etc except for groups like da Amazons (damn, those were som awesomely fine b!tch.es except they were more apt to off u, cut ur d.ick off or roast it and eat it rather than actually git down& blow u, mind ya. Anyways, u oughtta look dat up OP, when ur temper's sufficiently cooled).

its our generational burden, more than squabbling over headship, d!.ckship, buttship (in ur case for ur awful articulation manners), TO ENSURE THAT WOMEN ALL OVER THA WORLD ARE TREATED WIV DIGNITY, RESPECT & EMPOWERED for the bootyful, wonderful entities they are!

No arguing that men are often hammers; and to hammers, everything looks like nails but stop dissing men and generalizing olike ur doing, its all off!
Sorry man I didn't understand your grammar. Trying writing without the shorthand.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Irritant: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wierdo grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by dokunbam(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why you guys bother yourselves about this gay guy sad
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: darling educate me pls....remeber feminism may be equality in some aspect but not in Marriage..why would a feminist marry if she not ready to surrender...Domestic Partnership is what favors a feminist not marriage

Surrender to what? What am I surrendering?

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship101:
Sorry man I didn't understand your grammar. Trying writing without the shorthand.

Trying writing cheesy ? I dont understand yours too tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship101:
So why can't the man 'surrender' 'submit' etc
As it was written in the beginning so shall it be,now and forever more.... Amen...Man is the Head since the beginning,no matter how hard the feminist try,no woman would ever be born with a Dicck
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: bros u are in a phase of psychosis...My own God is the same God of Adam,Abel,Abraham who sent his son Jesus to die for my sake...oga pls tell ur family to take u away from that hospital,they are just scamming u,the meds ur taking aint working
*face palm* ......don't your God have a name? Or are you talking about Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emmaomotob: Everything is wrong with feminism.You can follow #womenagainstfeminism on twitter for more on feminism.

Everything is right with feminism. You can follow #womenforfeminism on twitter for more on feminism.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship101:
*face palm* ......don't your God have a name? Or are you talking about Yahweh?
My God is the I AM THAT I AM
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: As it was written in the beginning so shall it be,now and forever more.... Amen...Man is the Head since the beginning,no matter how hard the feminist try,no woman would ever be born with a Dicck
Written where?? Who wrote it? When was the beginning?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by DonaldGenes(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Relationship101]

Are you the product of your father one night stand with a mad woman? Just asking
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
BluIvy: Our God is wise beyond our understanding. If you really read into the reason behind such a stipulation in the bible and the life actions of men you will understand that God knew in essence that men are the weaker sexxx and can be easily be replaced in the scheme of things. Hence He had to instruct the stronger sexxx to submit and give them the title of "the head" to make them feel relevant.
See how grown up men are cursing, threatening the op to preserve their title. Really, why would people fight so hard to be called "the head"? True men who knows their worth and would actually careless who the head or tail is because they know they are incharge and have their shiiit together.
Lastly, not all men even deserve the title. There's a thread as we speak that tells of " a man, a married man for that matter who tried to commit suicide because he was rejected by a girl". What kind of a head is that? I
sharap ,that head is going thru Menopause

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: My God is the I AM THAT I AM
*face palm with two hands*
Q: What is the name of your God?
A: My God is the I AM THAT I AM.

Gosh. Things I face in NL.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fijiano202(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship101:
Written where?? Who wrote it? When was the beginning?
chai .,...Nna me..on ur naming day some people bin siddon say them don born boy,if them see u now some of them go return the plate of rice and meat..tufiapka
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: sharap ,that head is going thru Menopause

Don't say! Men also go through menopause? Thanks for the tip wink
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Bigsteveg(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
kulyie: read properly op said he's a man especially from the 1st few pagestongue

it's such a relief reading from men like op tongue

thank God men like him still exist, the rest can let the hair strands on their head stand up in raging anger tongue

Lol..wot if am telling u am a woman nko?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by frehage: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
@OP, natural order indicates otherwise. The natural roles and attributes of men and women clearly show that men are expected to exercise some sort of leadership(definitely not lordship) in the marriage partnership. You can disapprove of religion and society's "the man is the head of the family" mantra but you can't run away from nature's stark reality.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Lol..wot if am telling u am a woman nko?
I have always known you to be a man so its too late living in self denial. Just face it grin

abeg am off to go and eat beans and bread jare.keep abusing the op in anger grin

Everyone has taken their stance on the matter. If una like continue to dey argue till we enter August tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
frehage: @OP, natural order indicates otherwise. The natural roles and attributes of men and women clearly show that men are expected to exercise some sort of leadership(definitely not lordship) in the marriage partnership. You can disapprove of religion and society's "the man is the head of the family" mantra but you can't run away from nature's stark reality.

What nature's stark reality? Do you mind sharing? Also keeping in mind that we are in the new millennium where men don't hunt any more. Physical strength is no more a critical skill.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Imoy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: can somebody whisper to the OP that he is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Hahahaha!

Oya Op bring ur ear come

*whispers u dey mad to Op's ear*
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by josh4eva00(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
BluIvy: Our God is wise beyond our understanding. If you really read into the reason behind such a stipulation in the bible and the life actions of men you will understand that God knew in essence that men are the weaker sexxx and can be easily be replaced in the scheme of things. Hence He had to instruct the stronger sexxx to submit and give them the title of "the head" to make them feel relevant.

Lastly, not all men even deserve the title. There's a thread as we speak that tells of " a man, a married man for that matter who tried to commit suicide because he was rejected by a girl". What kind of a head is that? If that wife of his follows everything such head says, it would be disastrous.

O! SHUT UP ALREADY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.