Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Husbands Die Before Wives. Why? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Die Before Wives. Why? (4894 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / WIVES - Why Do You Hide Financial Projects From Your Partner? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Die Before Wives. Why? by ladykool(f): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2006
so wat do u want it to be wives die before husband huh!
Re: Husbands Die Before Wives. Why? by Wumine(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2006
Men commit more sin than women, as they say its a man's world! Its their sin that makes them die before their wives.
Re: Husbands Die Before Wives. Why? by otolorin(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2006
those are your words . . . i dont have to agree do i? grin grin
Re: Husbands Die Before Wives. Why? by infogenius(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2009
I did not know that this post had been here.Somedays ago I was discussing this same topic with a colleague.

The truth is that all the burdens of the family is borne by Men.His wife,children and all other family members the man bears all.

He continually thinks his brains out whether he is fit or not just to make that all concerned parties are happy.

And at the end of the day he pays the price.He dies before his wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics / For Experienced Married Men Only / I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.