Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents (53210 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by saasala(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Diablo666:

With your above statement, to think this is the same brain that runs a 'supposed' website?? And want the same Nigerians your jst derogated to patronise such website?? Smh

P.S "More harm is done by those who see evil and do nothing, than those who actually commit the evil- albert einstein"

Thanks for talking some sense into my tiny head. I have indeed been a fool. I give up(am serious)
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by saasala(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Diablo666:

With your above statement, to think this is the same brain that runs a 'supposed' website?? And want the same Nigerians your jst derogated to patronise such website?? Smh

P.S "More harm is done by those who see evil and do nothing, than those who actually commit the evil- albert einstein"

Thanks for talking some sense into my tiny head. I have indeed been a fool. I give up(am serious)
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmm. I don't think so. They can come visit but definitely not to stay. Come on, I get to be the good girl for a few days and I make sure all my extracurricular activities/gadgets are hidden cos I'm a good girl. grin But it's going to be like I'm being stifled if they stay. I love them to death, but no thanks. I'll pass.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by 4peace(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them....and would you expect Jennifer Lopez to live in that big mansion alone as a woman? See photos of her mansion here: www.co2cn64j9k9

As for the Nadal, him parents go hear am by the time a woman comes in.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT JENNIFER LOPEZ

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Kk4(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
I live with my parents too but I'm not famous.....yet
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bunmioguns(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
lmao

small small o okiki... grin .. what happened to okiki_oluwa
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by solara: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankdudus: 1. JENNIFER LAWRENCE
Miss Jennifer feels that living in a big house is too lonely, so she lives with her parents in their condo. Lawrence said that living with the sound of her own voice can get to her after awhile. Just wait Jennifer,
the day will come when your parents will feel the same way.

2. BRADLEY COOPER
Brad's father died in 2011, ever since, his mother has come to stay with him. It's no secret that Cooper is a total momma's boy, and this just proves the point even more.

3. RAFAEL NADAL
Rafael is a world-class tennis pro, and yet, he still lives at home. At 27, it does seem a bit bizarre that Nadal lives with his parents and sister in Spain, but they seem to be happy.

4. MICHELLE OBAMA
Michelle Obama made a huge move in 2008 to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and she brought her mom with her! Michelle's mom, Marian Robinson, is the first live-in grandmother in the White House since the
Eisenhower administration, although she refers to staying in the famous building as "like sleeping in a museum."

Op his mother lives with him... Its not the other way round undecided

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Seun Osewa is still living with HER parent

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
bunmioguns:

small small o okiki... grin .. what happened to okiki_oluwa
It's Seun o!
Seun lo pami loruko da.
Last Bullet
He said he want every Nairalander to v a unique identity.
That's why he removed signs like @-_ etc from our names & replaced it with numbers.
So... If another person wan use your username type, it ll be bunmioguns1, bunmioguns2 etc.
Seun was drunk that time sha!
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bunmioguns(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
It's Seun o!
Seun lo pami loruko da.
Last Bullet
He said he want every Nairalander to v a unique identity.
That's why he removed signs like @-_ etc from our names & replaced it with numbers.
So... If another person wan use your username type, it ll be bunmioguns1, bunmioguns2 etc.
Seun was drunk that time sha!

Lol... he must have his reasons....it is cool
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
bunmioguns:

Lol... he must have his reasons....it is cool
Which kind reason?
Can't he make it only Okikioluwa instead of OkikiOluwa1?
Meanwhile, there was no username as Okiki or Okikioluwa as at Jan, 2010 which I registered.
I was giving Okiki_Oluwa when I couldn't get Okiki or Okikioluwa.
I dey vex for Seun anytime I see my new name. I feel like revenging by changing the name on his birth certificate to Seun Elewa instead of Seun Osewa!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by lebesgue(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them....and would you expect Jennifer Lopez to live in that big mansion alone as a woman? See photos of her mansion here: www.co2cn64j9k9

As for the Nadal, him parents go hear am by the time a woman comes in.

Jennifer Lawrence, not Jennifer Lopez.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by AriDsexy(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2014
4peace:

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT JENNIFER LOPEZ
I tire o...I thought I was the only one that saw that grin
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by mozele(m): 5:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Living in a museum. ROTFL
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bamite(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:
i don't like you
hu is dis deranged monkey?sad
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by lordthunderbolt(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: OMG this donkey shit just made front page with no comment , RUN FOR YOUR LIVES NAIRALAND IS BEING CONTROLLED BY PDP
the most hilarious post ever cheesy angry grin grin grin
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Chigold101(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Revolva: Depends on d type of livim wit their parents ok not the naija type wey fraustration and hardship don hook youth even to rent one room na wahala
it is like some people dont understand English language. This thread says “celebs“ not “youths.“ the op didnt even write about naija celebs. Most naija celebs live in big mansions.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bunmioguns(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Which kind reason?
Can't he make it only Okikioluwa instead of OkikiOluwa1?
Meanwhile, there was no username as Okiki or Okikioluwa as at Jan, 2010 which I registered.
I was giving Okiki_Oluwa when I couldn't get Okiki or Okikioluwa.
I dey vex for Seun anytime I see my new name. I feel like revenging by changing the name on his birth certificate to Seun Elewa instead of Seun Osewa!

Okiki dey vex seriously... grin
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by DonaldGenes(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: hu is dis deranged monkey?sad

your former school mate
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bamite(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
DonaldGenes:

your former school mate
nd wat skool wld dt b?(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.