Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents (53304 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by CoolKizzy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
henchamb: 5_ Goodluck ebele Jonathan

Since the clueless one became Nigeria president, mama Jonathan packed into aso rock villa with him.

grow up

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Blackchampion(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emessy: OMG this donkey shit just made front page with no comment , RUN FOR YOUR LIVES NAIRALAND IS BEING CONTROLLED BY PDP
Not funny
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Dexema(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
When I start paying the bills and my parents depend on me to a certain level,well ...........fill in the gap.
FP tinz
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Harmvirus(f): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudsweet: Lovely, it's good to be successful when your parents are still alive.

True at least they will reap the fruit of their labour

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Ninilowo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them
I concur

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bankyteemoney(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
That's good
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by expert101(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
miccheck58: Seun Osewa: The founder of Africa's biggest forum; nairaland still lives with his grandma in the remote village of "only God knows where"... That seem to be one of his biggest decision before nairaland.... Check Google for his picture... Thank

Dude you are funny. But on a serious note the guy makes money. If decides to start charging us per post. Many people will run away here. grin
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by bamite(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
crap
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
bunmioguns: .
so sucks to be you and it feels good to be nadal n co.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Fadelex(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
what of Clarence Peter.? he's still living with clarion chukwurah in Lagos
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by DonaldGenes(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
eluquenson: Yes
My parent lives with me, am very happy for that cos she needs to eat from the fruits of her labour
With this comments, I can't help but like you

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by DonaldGenes(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
bamite: crap
i don't like you
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by gebest: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
EBOLA VIRUS
The Liberian Man, Patrick Sawyer, with first case of "Ebola Disease in Nigeria is Dead ..!!!

HISTORY
Ebola kills 90% of its victims
The Ebola virus is named for the Ebola River, where the first outbreaks occurred in 1976.
EBOLA is a killer disease that is transmitted through body secretions such as sweat, blood, saliva, mucous, breast secretion, tears, urine, and sexual transmission with an infected person.
Puts victim in lots of pain.
There is no cure and the cause is unknown.
It can reproduce in 8 hours and when it does, millions of new viruses come out.
It is the world's most deadly virus and one of the most painful deaths possible.
The person can die any where from 3-30 days or even longer.
It is only stopped when it has no more hosts to feed on.
The period between infection with the Ebola virus and the start of symptoms is called the Ebola incubation period, which can be as short as 2 days or as long as 21 days.
SYMPTOMS:
Fever, sore throat, headaches, weakness, joint and muscle pain, chest pain & bleeding from skin.
In pregnant women, abortion (miscarriage) and heavy vaginal bleeding are common Ebola symptoms.
Death usually occurs during the second week of Ebola symptoms, and its usually due to massive blood loss.
PREVENTION
Wash your hands often with soap and water, sanitizer is a good alternative.
Avoid contact with people with suspicious signs and places of outbreak.
Watch out for the warning signs which mimics malaria symptoms.
As always, wash your fruits and vegetables before cooking.
Be the USEFUL VIRUS by reporting any SUSPICIOUS case to the nearest health care centre.
If any information, CALL THE FOLLOWING LAGOS STATE PHONE NOS:
BE KIND, SHARE WITH OTHERS!
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by sod09(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
what's d big deal I still live with my mom
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by jericco1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
I thought they were still living in their parent's house like David Degea.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by UjSizzle(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
I heard Mr Osewa still lives with his folks too. How true? undecided
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them....and would you expect Jennifer Lopez to live in that big mansion alone as a woman? See the photos here: http://www..com/inside-jennifer-lopezs-stunning-and-simple-mansion/

As for the Nadal, him parents go hear am by the time a woman comes in.

nadal has had a girlfriend for years now.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by NickiRoman: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
So what should we do about it mtcheew
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by saasala(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
davidylan:

nadal has had a girlfriend for years now.

Thanks for the info namesake
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by kendrick93(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Libkid: For naija ur parents go look u one kin eye.tongues wil be wagging dat u are bin followed,ur gf fit mock u.u urself go even think am as if dem swear for u
u are talkin frm d perspective of a broke ni99a.. if u hav d cash lyk me,all those tins wnt mean sh1t to u.. seriously dude,wats wrong with ur mumsy living with u in ur mansion

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by IamMe001: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
undecidedadd my name to the list
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by EmmyDe25(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Living with their parent or their parent living with them Wetin this Op dey talk! BTW, Bow Wow should be in the list as well..... his mum stays with him.

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by roufy235(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
i was here
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by egopersonified(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aniroly: Top 10 to comment

When did this start?
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by kudsweet(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Harmvirus:

True at least they will reap the fruit of their labour
definitely

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by write2obi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:
and you think that Western women are as .. lipsrsealed ...... as our women?
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Cecediva(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
henchamb: 5_ Goodluck ebele Jonathan

Since the clueless one became Nigeria president, mama Jonathan packed into aso rock villa with him.
Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by passionate88: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them....and would you expect Jennifer Lopez to live in that big mansion alone as a woman? See the photos here: http://www..com/inside-jennifer-lopezs-stunning-and-simple-mansion/

wetin him parents go hear?... No b Naija girl na wey no go like her in-laws to stay with them but go allow her own mama stay peacefully
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Woulda loved it had it been my parents were alive now I'm grown smiley
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
miccheck58: Seun Osewa: The founder of Africa's biggest forum; nairaland still lives with his grandma in the remote village of "only God knows where"... That seem to be one of his biggest decision before nairaland.... Check Google for his picture... Thank

Here he is:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1382988_Senu_nairaland_jpg24caa23193790f2d4351849cf5ad4578

You can thank me later.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Libkid(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
kendrick93: u are talkin frm d perspective of a broke ni99a.. if u hav d cash lyk me,all those tins wnt mean sh1t to u.. seriously dude,wats wrong with ur mumsy living with u in ur mansion
lets put it dis way u living with ur parents in their mansion and u are a celebrity.is'nt dat wierd??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) / Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele / Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.