Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan (14885 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by ask1: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Aromas: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
iyisco2001: I just dey observe dem all, bunches of liars. undecided
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yaaaaaaaaaawwwnnnn!!!
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by dejavski(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hear what's coming out of your mouth "dey are new and a bit of strange to our political terrain"... As if you don't know that 80% of APC members were formerly of PDP. Please let's not deceive our selves. We all know that they're jus playing with politics game with one another. They are all the same in my opinion.

Papertrail11: Nigerians pls try and believe in Apc yesss dey are new and a bit strange to our political terrain but they are the only opposition tgat can take us to our eldorado.......

as for me pdp is a no no......
jonathan shouldn't run ohh.....else d pdp northerns will leave his back

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
The govt wouldn't dare!!! They know whose agbada is most likely gonna get stuck in the barbed wire!
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
Good good theories.
My Good People of Nland, please help me advance to the next round of this UN Youth Competition by voting for my project here https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Thank you all in advance and God bless you. kiss grin
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
femmmmi94: ok
what is ok?
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by caesaraba(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
plainmirror: 9ja politics is very annoying

God bless you jaré!

Now over to Nairaland riff raffs to break their fingers typing insults over these men.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by tommykiwi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lolz...Look at KETTLE calling POT BLACK!
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by megaomo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
The blame game is actually very lame. In this case I guess only God knows who the true sponsors are.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nestor021: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello friends, are you among those that will write POST UTME this year, If YES, then this info concerns you if you are interested. Actually, a good samaritan member at www.felicityglobal.com.ng has decided to help all the students writing POST UTME this year with FREE POST UTME EXAM ANSWERS FOR ALL UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA. If you are interested or knows any of your friend that might be interested, kindly inform him/her so as to benefit from the free offer.Click http://www.felicityglobal.com.ng/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1503 or visit the forum to see the full detail under EDUCATION SECTION.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!!!

SHARE!!!
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by ask1: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Both the pdp & apc have failed - we dnt need you old politicians frm d old sch,we need new breed honest politicians.they have caused us enough hardship,blood bath,coruption,instability,insecurity I can go on & on.....their gaming on the country & its eating us deep,feeding us 2 many lies @ a time,who do we trust? All na just 2 dey continue 2 dey chop dis our small naira,God is watching,d time is near

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11:

This is the main reason GEJ should contest the election. With or without some northern votes, its GEJ till 2019. If you doubt me, ask berem.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Yeeyo: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wht goes around coms around, boko haram ar now tergetin dia leaderz. they hv startd wit buhari one by one, dia wuld folow.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by publisher(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: I asked two of my friends who are on opposing sides this question...Why do you think APC/PDP is funding BokoHaram? Here's their summary...Dont insult please..you can just ignore.

Friend One (PDP)

I feel APC is sponsoring Boko-Haram so they can make the country ungovernable for GEJ. This will result in either GEJ resigning or getting impeached as well as getting a bad reputation around a host of international organizations and citizens. If they do succeed with that, even GEJ doesn't resign or get impeached and removed, he (PDP) will receive national hate around the country meaning come 2015, only ignorant people will vote for PDP thereby giving APC a landslide victory.

Friend Two (APC)

It's very simple...PDP is trying to depopulate the North where APC has its maximum supporters. That explains why the "presumed" northerners (Boko boys) are killing and kidnapping their own people. In addition to that PDP is trying to force the north into a state where the Electoral Board INEC will pronounce the Northern Zone highly insecure for carrying out electoral processes (Prof. Jega has already hinted on that). In a situation like that APC has lost almost all it's supporters meaning a complete victory for PDP come 2015.

Please who is really hitting the nail at all among these two guys?

PDP guy is saying the truth jare.

Example: If a Yoruba villain wants to depopulate and destroy Eastern Nigeria, and yet Igbos are the ones volunteering to become suicide bombers or take up arms to kill their own people on behalf of the Yoruba villain. who is REALLY to blame?

Core Northerners should get real and pay the price for the ignorance that they've imposed on majority of their population.

6 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Shebi GEJ, Okupe and Abati don talk the talk? Its now time to walk the walk. Let them set up an inquiry if they have nothing to hide and if they really want to get to the root of the matter. After all GEJ has set up more committees than any other Nigerian president

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good country! Ode politicians!

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Ijaya123: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
PDP will never carry out any inquiry on the sponsors of Boko Haram. They are the ones behind it and they are also benefiting from the scourge. How, you may ask? Think of the $1billion loan request.

6 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by geeudy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11: Nigerians pls try and believe in Apc yesss dey are new and a bit strange to our political terrain but they are the only opposition tgat can take us to our eldorado.......

the same product in a new container. APC.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Obiossy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yeye dey smell...ok buhari is ready now

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Ijaya123: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
It even defies any logical reasoning to link APC to Boko Haram. APC as a party is barely a year old and Boko Haram has been in existence for many years. Even PDP acknowledges that. Moreover APC had severally called for an inquiry to unravel Boko haram sponsor but the govt has done nothing. This is so surprising for a presidency that finds it easy to quickly set up committees on any issue. What is taking the Federal Government like forever to do this?
Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
All we are saying is

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by anonimi: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
YoursGEJ: Shebi GEJ, Okupe and Abati don talk the talk? Its now time to walk the walk. Let them set up an inquiry if they have nothing to hide and if they really want to get to the root of the matter. After all GEJ has set up more committees than any other Nigerian president

What is the role of our federal legisLOOTERS aka SINators & representaTHIEVES with their oversight functions in this BH insecurity matter shocked shocked
Anyone dey here wey sabi

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Ijaya123: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
himkers:

This is the main reason GEJ should contest the election. With or without some northern votes, its GEJ till 2019. If you doubt me, ask berem.

Are you one of the hacks and prostitutes Lai Mohammed mentioned?

5 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: I asked two of my friends who are on opposing sides this question...Why do you think APC/PDP is funding BokoHaram? Here's their summary...Dont insult please..you can just ignore.

Friend One (PDP)

I feel APC is sponsoring Boko-Haram so they can make the country ungovernable for GEJ. This will result in either GEJ resigning or getting impeached as well as getting a bad reputation around a host of international organizations and citizens. If they do succeed with that, even GEJ doesn't resign or get impeached and removed, he (PDP) will receive national hate around the country meaning come 2015, only ignorant people will vote for PDP thereby giving APC a landslide victory.

Friend Two (APC)

It's very simple...PDP is trying to depopulate the North where APC has its maximum supporters. That explains why the "presumed" northerners (Boko boys) are killing and kidnapping their own people. In addition to that PDP is trying to force the north into a state where the Electoral Board INEC will pronounce the Northern Zone highly insecure for carrying out electoral processes (Prof. Jega has already hinted on that). In a situation like that APC has lost almost all it's supporters meaning a complete victory for PDP come 2015.

Please who is really hitting the nail at all among these two guys?

The politicians in PDP & APC are the ones carrying out all these evil acts.

it is the same old evil men that have ruined the nation right from the military era to this pseudo-democratic dispensation.

Our decamping and recamping evil minded politicians are the ones financing terrorism.

All of them with no exemption are all wolves in sheep clothing.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Moblord(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
The best solution is to vote neither PDP nor APC
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by jericco1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Okay then, who's gonna act the next script?
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by revelationuche: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by kendrick93(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
every man and his dog knows until buhari and his lyks(tinubu) are arrested dis country will hav no peace
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by kendrick93(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
every man and his dog knows until buhari and his lyks(tinubu) are arrested dis country will hav no peace. dis mofos are d major sponsors of boko haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Position Of Bsc. Graduate If Recruited Into Npf,nigeria Police Force / 15 Communities Protest Against Aregbesola Over 'illegal' Land Acquisition(pics) / APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.