Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan (14886 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: I asked two of my friends who are on opposing sides this question...Why do you think APC/PDP is funding BokoHaram? Here's their summary...Dont insult please..you can just ignore.

Friend One (PDP)

I feel APC is sponsoring Boko-Haram so they can make the country ungovernable for GEJ. This will result in either GEJ resigning or getting impeached as well as getting a bad reputation around a host of international organizations and citizens. If they do succeed with that, even GEJ doesn't resign or get impeached and removed, he (PDP) will receive national hate around the country meaning come 2015, only ignorant people will vote for PDP thereby giving APC a landslide victory.

Friend Two (APC)

It's very simple...PDP is trying to depopulate the North where APC has its maximum supporters. That explains why the "presumed" northerners (Boko boys) are killing and kidnapping their own people. In addition to that PDP is trying to force the north into a state where the Electoral Board INEC will pronounce the Northern Zone highly insecure for carrying out electoral processes (Prof. Jega has already hinted on that). In a situation like that APC has lost almost all it's supporters meaning a complete victory for PDP come 2015.

Please who is really hitting the nail at all among these two guys?
This just shows the state of the Nigerian nation "CONFUSED"
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by rexzqcom(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Actions speaks louder than words. The sultan of Sokoto distanced themselves from the BH.
APC, distanced their party from BH. Where is the beef. We know what the muslems are capable
of doing at the slightest perception of being slighted, and dangers. Where is the declaration of
fatwa and mobilization of sharian forces to shake down the insurgents that torments the communities.
Where is the urgency of actions to combat the menaces? Where is the empowerment of communities leaders, all elders,
all home owners , and youths to report any and all suspected insurgents activities to authority for immediate actions?
Your actions and inaction speaks louder than your words about your wishes and intents.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
TheIROKO: This just shows the state of the Nigerian nation "CONFUSED"

I'm telling you Chief
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by chrisdoller(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
"We know many of them. Once they are out of office
and are broke, they are hired by anybody who is
ready to pay them. They are just tools''
Oga lier dis Your quote do γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ mean el-rufai
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wait

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by caesaraba(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
putro: this boko haram thing is crazy but for i don't believe its the northerners that are behind it because i cannot understand where somebody will kidnap and kill his own people to fight his enemy while leaving the enemy's territory unattacked.You don'.t fight a war in your backyard, you either take it to your enemy or your enemy's territory or to a neutral ground.MeThink oga at the top needed to be frisked wella, i'm not sure what we will find though but i'm sure we will find enough crumbs on him to silence every other conspiracy theory. I often said this man is more devilish than babangida and abacha put togetherg.

Exactly! What I was talking about in my post about the arrested Buhari bombing suspect. I do not have a problem with people supporting GEJ, but believing that something as big as Boko Haram was setup by opposition figures and specifically instructed to constantly lay waste to the North just to make GEJ look bad is the lowest level of thinking any homo-sapien can conjure.

Support for any political group should not translate to total loss logic in the face of a common enemy. GEJ, Buhari or Any other politician till 3030 I don't care. Let this insurgency be halted in its tracks and let us have peace in this country at last. Unfortunately, a bigger monster is being created by the seed of hate which is flourishing in the hearts of self-appointed GEJ "lapdogs" and fire-breathing APC "supporters of APC."
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by mezebel(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: I asked two of my friends who are on opposing sides this question...Why do you think APC/PDP is funding BokoHaram? Here's their summary...Dont insult please..you can just ignore.

Friend One (PDP)

I feel APC is sponsoring Boko-Haram so they can make the country ungovernable for GEJ. This will result in either GEJ resigning or getting impeached as well as getting a bad reputation around a host of international organizations and citizens. If they do succeed with that, even GEJ doesn't resign or get impeached and removed, he (PDP) will receive national hate around the country meaning come 2015, only ignorant people will vote for PDP thereby giving APC a landslide victory.

Friend Two (APC)

It's very simple...PDP is trying to depopulate the North where APC has its maximum supporters. That explains why the "presumed" northerners (Boko boys) are killing and kidnapping their own people. In addition to that PDP is trying to force the north into a state where the Electoral Board INEC will pronounce the Northern Zone highly insecure for carrying out electoral processes (Prof. Jega has already hinted on that). In a situation like that APC has lost almost all it's supporters meaning a complete victory for PDP come 2015.

Please who is really hitting the nail at all among these two guys?
my dear u are right.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by caesaraba(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
JEITO: I have no idea what u are talking of Brother. We support GEJ but we don't believe in killing or violence. Leave that as well as alll the propaganda, to those from the insecure party. undecided

Okay, since the intent is lost on you, let me clarify. I'm not a GEJ lover, neither am I a Buhari boot licker. However, since both of you are always ready to come online and call yourselves barbaric names and spew threats based on these political gods you now worship, my humble suggestion is that why don't you log off the internet for a while, sharpen your blade, go out to your street and seek out Papa Nkechi, Mama Bisola or Mallam Bello who are APC members ("Janjanweeds"wink and snuff the lives out of them? Why the constant attempt to infect neutral Nigerians who actually have life goals beyond 2019 with viral seeds of hatred which has already blossomed into big trees in your hearts? Put your words to action Soldier!
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by JEITO: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
caesaraba:

Okay, since the intent is lost on you, let me clarify. I'm not a GEJ lover, neither am I a Buhari boot licker. However, since both of you are always ready to come online and call yourselves barbaric names and spew threats based on these political gods you now worship, my humble suggestion is that why don't you log off the internet for a while, sharpen your blade, go out to your street and seek out Papa Nkechi, Mama Bisola or Mallam Bello who are APC members ("Janjanweeds"wink and snuff the lives out of them? Why the constant attempt to infect neutral Nigerians who actually have life goals beyond 2019 with viral seeds of hatred which has already blossomed into big trees in your hearts? Put your words to action Soldier!
wow! Now we know who the true enemies of our country are...are u sure you are not one of those opportunist foreigners, waiting for us to kill ourselves so can enjoy our spoils
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by lumeneng22: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nawao nobody will vote for murderers apc abi na m&b dem de call dem? come 2015. we all know their antics, kill kill & kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. / Position Of Bsc. Graduate If Recruited Into Npf,nigeria Police Force / Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.