Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan (14877 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
The All Progressives Congress has said that it is
ready to answer any inquiry over allegation by the
Presidency that it was sponsoring the violent Boko
Haram sect.

The APC stated its readiness to answer the inquiry
following accusations by the Peoples Democratic
Party and some foreign agencies that it was using
the militant sect as a tool to disrupt President
Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
In a telephone interview with our correspondent, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, described those who claimed that the party was behind the activities of the Boko Haram as hacks and prostitutes hired by Jonathan to destabilise the opposition.

He said, “They are nothing but hacks, hired hands
who are on the payroll of the PDP and Jonathan.
Otherwise, they should substantiate and mention
who in APC is behind Boko Haram.

“We know many of them. Once they are out of office
and are broke, they are hired by anybody who is
ready to pay them. They are just tools in the hands of Jonathan. Let them name any APC chieftain who is financing Boko Haram.

“Some individuals have even said that former
military leader Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was behind Boko Haram financing. They are so shallow in their analyses. When did Boko Haram start? Was it in 2011? People like them just try to leverage on their past glories.

“What have they said that Femi Fani-Kayode and
Olisa Metuh have not said? This accusation is not
new to us because none of them could prove what
they said. They just belong to the category of fake
analysts who are out there for the money they can
make.

“Whether they are Russians or Germans, a hack is a
hack. That does not make any difference. They are
broke and are political prostitutes. They are hungry
people.”

Lai Mohammed added that the PDP had hired some
individuals, “just like they hired the PR firm who
went to raise inquiries at the British Parliament,” and that the APC was waiting for the international
inquiry.

The APC spokesperson also said that the party would soon publish the statement of agreement that the PDP made with a foreign PR firm that it hired to crush the activities of the opposition.
He said it was high time the President told Nigerians how much he was ‘wasting’ to hire foreig individuals and organisations to crush the opposition in the country as the 2015 elections approach.

SOURCE:
http://www.punchng.com/news/were-ready-for-inquiry-on-bharam-apc-tells-jonathan/

19 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Leibnitz: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Liar and his hypocrisy hear him: We know many of them. Once they are out of office and are broke, they are hired by anybody who is ready to pay them. They are just tools in the hands of Jonathan. Let them name any APC chieftain who is financing Boko Haram. but that's none of my business tongue

16 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Rufex07(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
hmmm...
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by smudge2079(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok. Let me grab a bowl of popcorn and watch d drama unfold.... PDPvsAPC season 4 episode 3

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by iyisco2001(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
I just dey observe dem all, bunches of liars. undecided

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin grin na wa
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by VocalWalls: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by chamboy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Name dem

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by passionate88: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dm dn cover their yansh wella b4 dm talk the talk...

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
I asked two of my friends who are on opposing sides this question...Why do you think APC/PDP is funding BokoHaram? Here's their summary...Dont insult please..you can just ignore.

Friend One (PDP)

I feel APC is sponsoring Boko-Haram so they can make the country ungovernable for GEJ. This will result in either GEJ resigning or getting impeached as well as getting a bad reputation around a host of international organizations and citizens. If they do succeed with that, even GEJ doesn't resign or get impeached and removed, he (PDP) will receive national hate around the country meaning come 2015, only ignorant people will vote for PDP thereby giving APC a landslide victory.

Friend Two (APC)

It's very simple...PDP is trying to depopulate the North where APC has its maximum supporters. That explains why the "presumed" northerners (Boko boys) are killing and kidnapping their own people. In addition to that PDP is trying to force the north into a state where the Electoral Board INEC will pronounce the Northern Zone highly insecure for carrying out electoral processes (Prof. Jega has already hinted on that). In a situation like that APC has lost almost all it's supporters meaning a complete victory for PDP come 2015.

Please who is really hitting the nail at all among these two guys?

11 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am not suprised. They re Now ready to.....

Meaning: they were busy deleting and disposing off all the possible ties that links them to BH. APC, I comot cap for una abeg grin

6 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Papertrail11(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerians pls try and believe in Apc yesss dey are new and a bit strange to our political terrain but they are the only opposition tgat can take us to our eldorado.......

as for me pdp is a no no......
jonathan shouldn't run ohh.....else d pdp northerns will leave his back

41 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Idrismusty97(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
That's good.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by adekayo1234(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
I remember primary school days when class captain get no job but to dey write names of noisemakers....On my noisemakers list are:
1. APC
2. Buhari
3. Tinubu

15 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by henryobinna(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
yea, we're ready but something tells me, these APC guys are just running their mouths.....
some pf them cannot stand the......*let me close my mouth*

Android apps you should stay away from and why
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by plainmirror(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
9ja politics is very annoying

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Goldenheart(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
i made it!
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by lilmax(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Okay na
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by paul288yahoo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
the dawn is near
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by Babyboy1986(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmmm Na wa for APC ooo, Na only on saturday and sunday i dey make FP, OP i need answer from you ooo..
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by XVIER(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tell that to the birds #inJONTHAN'sVOIcE

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Serious
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by horlash96: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
you no dey bleive u guys ..na only bro jona administration we get fuel scarcity ..** subsidy** we get ASUU strike , NMA strike and BH ...be wise u still wanna vote for him ...petrol go soon be 200naira per litre... we people of naija be wise ooo

23 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by hemartins(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is not the time to start fixing blames. Let them look for possible solution. Fixing blames won't solve the problem now.
Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by koredey(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its obvious that we don't have competent leaders, all we have are heartless competent looters.. If u wanna acuse some1 of something u must have a proove .. Gudluck should take his position as the president of d entire nation, not the president of pdp members alone .. All citizen of d entire nation regardless of any1s political party.. , get a solution to our major problem "SECURITY" and stop looking for who to blame.. Super Learner..

18 Likes

Re: We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan by bitterpenis(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
PDP, APC dey wait una investigation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, PDP Trade Words Over Alleged APC 140,000 Voided Votes ( Vanguard ) / Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman / 20,000 Nigerians Employed For Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.