Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Achieve Better Communication Skills - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills (23320 Views)

Sexual Communication: Easier Said Than Done - How Can You Tell Your Partner? / Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams / Open Communication In Marriage, A Plus Or Minus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve Better Communication Skills by tokaiki: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent." Napoleon Hill cool

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve Better Communication Skills by 1miccza: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2014
texanomaly: What has worked for you. How do you defuse a situation? What strategies have you used during and argument? Do you have any tips to helps us with our communication?

During an argument,i simply keep shut and allow my brain to do the talking especially when it's about getting nasty

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve Better Communication Skills by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2014
kennygee: The biggest problem with communication is that we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply.

Kennygee, you killed it...

Wow!

I owe you a bottle of sprite..
Re: How To Achieve Better Communication Skills by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2014
zicjoe: I jus hpe im nt derailing this thread.

I broke up 5 wks ago. Really, i love dis particular gal, bt she touched da tail of a crocodile- she made me angry. This made me to type a break-up epistle wic i send 2 her. The content of d msg i send was jus nt alrite cos i was damn angry. She tried subtle ways to win me bck bt anger cudnt let me relate.

Realise lately that "you can neva run away frm dat loving gal u ar loving". Bt d problem is dat i went to far. Bt i stil love her. We chat tho, i stil cal her. Bt i doubt if she stil belive me.

THE QUESTION IS

What communicative skills wud i use to gt her bck?

Just tell her you want to see her.

Spending more time with her. Everything will fall into shape..
Re: How To Achieve Better Communication Skills by ortopazz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
tokaiki:
"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent." Napoleon Hill cool
Re: How To Achieve Better Communication Skills by hollas2jnr(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2014
One needs to work on his sanity, attitude and character first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.