Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Dome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Dome (34585 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: You didn't detect? grin

Yonder there ^^ is a cooked up story. It's been raining non-stop tho, maybe that's why my mind cooked up something imaginative. cheesy cheesy

forgive this ol' straying mind of mine. grin

i'm faring just fine miss... Just a lil bit cold.

And the day's going on smoothly, nothing eventful, save d constant showers from heaven dropping on d roof.

How bout you tho? How are you and work too?
'cos I know you were! I was abit taken in though. Good to know you're fine. About the showers, it's most likely a 7 day's rain ish
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: 'cos I know you were! I was abit taken in though. Good to know you're fine. About the showers, it's most likely a 7 day's rain ish
That'd be no problem, long as it's not windy enough to convince PHCN that leaving us in darkness is d best option.

You didn't say how U were... And how work's bin...
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: That'd be no problem, long as it's not windy enough to convince PHCN that leaving us in darkness is d best option.

You didn't say how U were... And how work's bin...
oh! shocked oversight there. Work's been fine. I'm good too....talking about PHCN, there's been some sketchy improvement in power supply yer know?
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: oh! shocked oversight there. Work's been fine. I'm good too....talking about PHCN, there's been some sketchy improvement in power supply yer know?
Yeah you're very correct. Though over here , it's always being like this.

Can't say the same for everywher tho.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: Yeah you're very correct. Though over here , it's always being like this.

Can't say the same for everywher tho.
Lemmee guess, PH? Or Delta? grin
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Lemmee guess, PH? Or Delta? grin
woooh! Nice cheesy.

Delta's where my parents live(and that's where I'm @ currently).

But I stay in Benin.. And over @ both ends, i hardly get to complain 'bout light problems. cheesy

and I guess you stay @ Lag?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: woooh! Nice cheesy.

Delta's where my parents live(and that's where I'm @ currently).

But I stay in Benin.. And over @ both ends, i hardly get to complain 'bout light problems. cheesy

and I guess you stay @ Lag?
cheesy cheesy yes I'm in Lag. Benin! Y'know, I schooled in Benin. I remember New Benin and RingRoad Markets. I was there only recently too. grin
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy yes I'm in Lag. Benin! Y'know, I schooled in Benin. I remember New Benin and RingRoad Markets. I was there only recently too. grin
you don't say! Hahahaha @ New Benin and Ring r markets, boisterous places cheesy... They now want us to call R/Road ''kings square''.

Are you an alum' of B.I.U or UNIBEN.?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: you don't say! Hahahaha @ New Benin and Ring r markets, boisterous places cheesy... They now want us to call R/Road ''kings square''.

Are you an alum' of B.I.U or UNIBEN.?

Really!!! shocked shocked @KingSquare. Oya na. I'mma be observing in 14D cool iRep UNIBEN grin
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Really!!! shocked shocked @KingSquare. Oya na. I'mma be observing in 14D cool iRep UNIBEN grin
Yes o.. Trust these sons of d igodomigodo and Ogiso tho.. They aren't buying that. R.Ring is ring road. cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy Greatest UNIBENite cheesy cheesy

That's my zone o.. grin.

Remember all d hall two, basement, faculty, B.D.P.A and Ekosodin thingies? cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: Yes o.. Trust these sons of d[b] igodomigodo and Ogiso[/b] tho.. They aren't buying that. R.Ring is ring road. cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy Greatest UNIBENite cheesy cheesy

That's my zone o.. grin.

Remember all d hall two, basement, faculty, B.D.P.A and Ekosodin thingies? cheesy
Ekosodin!!!! That's where I lived na cheesy cheesy cheesy You've heard of the Nija man myth? OmoB nko?

basement, I snapped most of my "UNIBEN pose" pictures there grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @TheBolded
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Ekosodin!!!! That's where I lived na cheesy cheesy cheesy You've heard of the Nija man myth? OmoB nko?

basement, I snapped most of my "UNIBEN pose" pictures there grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @TheBolded
cheesy cheesy

you stayed @ Ekosodin? That dreadful place? I visit Ekosidin like once in two semesters... That place scares me outta my wits no end. sad

Nah, never heard of those tales.. Or what are they?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: cheesy cheesy

you stayed @ Ekosodin? That dreadful place? I visit Ekosidin like once in two semesters... That place scares me outta my wits no end. sad

Nah, never heard of those tales.. Or what are they?
Its more of tales joor cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ekosodin isn't that scary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Its more of tales joor cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ekosodin isn't that scary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's what friends who stay there always tell me.. But It izz to me ooo.. The most scariest place.

You graduated from what dept?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: That's what friends who stay there always tell me.. But It izz to me ooo.. The most scariest place.

You graduated from what dept?
Agricultural Economics grin how the heck did I land in Advertising cheesy cheesy You? Eksodin isn't as cool though, but it ain't bad either. The key's knowing ya sef smiley
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Agricultural Economics grin how the heck did I land in Advertising cheesy cheesy You? Eksodin isn't as cool though, but it ain't bad either. The key's knowing ya sef smiley
Some kinda weird deparment called Geography and Regionnal Planning is where i found my rear end. It's a dreadful place to be in, trust me..

Lmao. How you landed in advertising? I guess it's d same reason pple who finish from Engl and Lit, Engineering, ISD and even garri studieswink end up working @ banks. Etc etc..

The system is way too twisted for my liking.. For me cert is nothing @ all. Just a piece of 'dignified' paper that pple will do anything to get.

It's good to know tho, that ya finished from the great ''citadel of stress''. grin
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: Some kinda weird deparment called Geography and Regionnal Planning is where i found my rear end. It's a dreadful place to be in, trust me..

Lmao. How you landed in advertising? I guess it's d same reason pple who finish from Engl and Lit, Engineering, ISD and even garri studieswink end up working @ banks. Etc etc..

The system is way too twisted for my liking.. For me cert is nothing @ all. Just a piece of 'dignified' paper that pple will do anything to get.

It's good to know tho, that ya finished from the great ''citadel of stress''. grin
Yeah, we used to call it UNISTRESS at the time. You remember those 5 or 6 statues at maingate ey? Anyone ever tell you their meaning? cheesy cheesy grin I'm trying to recollect where your dept is situated Hmmmm....judging by your writs, I see you're predominantly melancholic grin grin I'll figure out your secondary trait in due time wink
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah, we used to call it UNISTRESS at the time. You remember those 5 or 6 statues at maingate ey? Anyone ever tell you their meaning? cheesy cheesy grin I'm trying to recollect where your dept is situated Hmmmm....judging by your writs, I see you're predominantly melancholic grin grin I'll figure out your secondary trait in due time wink
Hhhhhm she is reading me likaah book. grin interesting!

Guess i've to check out what that is.. What are you then? cheesy

My dept is in d social sciences, we are situated @ ''faculty''.

My couz did tell me those statues represent the brains of each student admitted into the skul.
@ their entry into skul, they're still raw and the brain is not yet heavily taxed. But as d statues go further they expand wider and that's how d brain passes thru phases until they become really stretched and exposed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that ryt?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: Hhhhhm she is reading me likaah book. grin interesting!

Guess i've to check out what that is.. What are you then? cheesy

My dept is in d social sciences, we are situated @ ''faculty''.

My couz did tell me those statues represent the brains of each student admitted into the skul.
@ their entry into skul, they're still raw and the brain is not yet heavily taxed. But as d statues go further they expand wider and that's how d brain passes thru phases until they become really stretched and exposed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that ryt?
Rollin ma eyes @ReadingYou. Its called profiling grin. I'm a 50/50 mix of Fire and Earth cheesy cheesy

Your Cuz is darn right grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=13pt]BOLO Alert![/size]

[size=2pt]Apatheist's MIA[/size]
Sorry for going AWOL.
I was banned. angry embarassed
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Rollin ma eyes @ReadingYou. Its called profiling grin. I'm a 50/50 mix of Fire and Earth cheesy cheesy

Your Cuz is darn right grin
Profiling? cheesy. It's a bit annoying not to know these things though.

I've never really taken interest in 'em.

Yeah @50/50, read not quite long that most people are actually
a mix of several personality types that make them flexible...

Mixture of ''fire and earth''? *runs back to google*
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Apatheist:
Sorry for going AWOL.
I was banned. angry embarassed
Awwww............. embarassed Big Bear Hugs and kiss kiss kiss ayam sorry about that. angry Guess you ruffled a/some feather(s) badly ey? cool
Pele, shogbo? grin grin

Welcome back! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebullientV: Profiling? cheesy. It's a bit annoying not to know these things though.

I've never really taken interest in 'em.

Yeah @50/50, read not quite long that most people are actually
a mix of several personality types that make them flexible...

Mixture of ''fire and earth''? *runs back to google*
cool
cheesy I await your report. cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: [font=Georgia]cool
cheesy I await your report. cheesy

cool
*shakes head slowly*

There's no need for my report o.. It's total trash.. You already know yourself better. With a superior knowledge on ds, my report will be stating what you already know. grin

What an ''assignment'' tho. Boy, do i feel drained! Need to catch some zzzzzzzzzz badly.

Goodnight mz, have a peaceful 9t rest.. And thanks for your time smiley.
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi][/quote] Happy New month.

Wish you God's blessings and all the good packages August has to offer.

Welcome to August. cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2014
ebullientV: Happy New month.

Wish you God's blessings and all the good packages August has to offer.

Welcome to August. cheesy
Thank You!!! cheesy Gracias Amigos! grin Here's wishing you nothing Short of the best in August. You'll soar, You'll Excel. You are wonderful, You are the best cool

1 Like

Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You!!! cheesy Gracias Amigos! grin Here's wishing you nothing Short of the best in August. You'll soar, You'll Excel. You are wonderful, You are the best cool
*Bon homie* cheesy cheesy

Thank you, thank you v.much Bonitacheesy.

Do have a blissful and eventful day. See ya later grin.

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Paulakosu(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You!!! cheesy Gracias Amigos! grin Here's wishing you nothing Short of the best in August. You'll soar, You'll Excel. You are wonderful, You are the best cool
Happy New Month cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Paulakosu: Happy New Month cheesy
Thank Youuu cheesy Happy new month!!

2 Likes

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Awwww............. embarassed Big Bear Hugs and kiss kiss kiss ayam sorry about that. angry Guess you ruffled a/some feather(s) badly ey? cool
Pele, shogbo? grin grin

Welcome back! cheesy
Daalu. [correct spelling?]

Happy New Month! cheesy [I don't know how to say that in Igbo embarassed]

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Apatheist:
Daalu. [correct spelling?][yes?]

Happy New Month! cheesy [I don't know how to say that in Igbo embarassed]

Happy new month you too! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: hehehhe. Happy new month greetings is now considered derailing to her? Help me beg her o. grin happy new month(smooches beard)
I wish you same too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.