Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Dome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Dome (34578 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: I wish you same too wink
hmm using 'air hostess' power out of the 'jurisdiction zone' is prohibited.(from there to here without passenger's consent) grin (looks around) kinda cool though wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: Besides shapali change that dp,haba!! R u still looking for it in that bag sinccccceeeeeeee!! ..... grin (runs outta thread)
Get used to it already joorr cheesy cheesy I'll take it down when I clock a year on here.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: hmm using 'air hostess' power out of the 'jurisdiction zone' is prohibited.(from there to here without passenger's consent) grin (looks around) kinda cool though wink
I take it, saying "welcome on board" is in order ey cheesy?
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: I take it, saying "welcome on board" is in order ey cheesy?
ive arrived destination and youre still saying 'welucome on board' ive alighted now wink
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Get used to it already joorr cheesy cheesy I'll take it down when I clock a year on here.
shocked shocked shocked . 365 days/pics!!! ( tenders case before court of Appeal)
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: ive arrived destination and youre still saying 'welucome on board' ive alighted now wink
Oh, Okay Sir cool Do make yourself feel comfy on here. If you need anything, I'd be happy to oblige smiley
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
daveP: shocked shocked shocked . 365 days/pics!!! ( tenders case before court of Appeal)
Order!!! This Court is now in session. Sir DaveP cool I see you're the plaintiff, You may now step forward and present your case cheesy grin wink
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh, Okay Sir cool Do make yourself feel comfy on here. If you need anything, I'd be happy to oblige smiley
hmm (adjust glasses meant for fashion and nt relevance,smooches beard@ d word 'oblige') grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Order!!! This Court is now in session. Sir DaveP cool I see you're the plaintiff, You may now step forward and present your case cheesy grin wink
mizmycoli vs daveP...... My nord( nairaland-lord), i alighted the forced flight@ exactly 11:25pm on the 1st of august. Lo i was brought into an unjurisdictive zone. I heard passengers complained she 'extremely' used her mordsith powers thus i am ere which is against (emphasis laid) my FUNDAMENNNTAL human rights. My Nord, on this terms/complaints i present ma case (Nord nods head in affirmation, his flowing costume has a bold Naira sign on it wink ). grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
daveP: mizmycoli vs daveP...... My nord( nairaland-lord), i alighted the forced flight@ exactly 11:25pm on the 1st of august. Lo i was brought into an unjurisdictive zone. I heard passengers complained she 'extremely' used her mordsith powers thus i am ere which is against (emphasis laid) my FUNDAMENNNTAL human rights. My Nord, on this terms/complaints i present ma case (Nord nods head in affirmation, his flowing costume has a bold Naira sign on it wink ). grin

The defendant may now come forward and make her presentation

"The High Chief Justice, L(N)ords, Judges and presidents present.

I qualified as an air a thread hostess during the recent welcome back/induction ceremony of Nairaland [as a website and as a forum for great African minds] grin

On the 27th day of July at exactly 15:21Hrs, having successfully hosted a few members of our forum on a love plane thread I created......I observed a derailing moniker whose derailing tendencies was capable of crashing the plane thread right to the ground, instead of enabling it soar higher to the frontpage, heavens where it belonged.

Thus, I had to use my powers of Jurisdiction and teleportation on August the 1st at exactly 22:26Hrs to port him to the dating and meetup section of our plane forum, where such derail(ful) discussions are better appreciated. grin

Presidents, L(N)ords and Chiefs, isn't it evident that I acted in the plaintiffs best interest by saving him from the Hammer?
I rest my case. [that's if I had any to begin with]

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Btw, Good Morning, Plaintiff wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The needful or the conventional?

Like ''Hey Mizmycoli, I'm Guapo and I'm freaking in love with you?''

Only to join the hundreds of dudes who have failed already with thisame line? cheesy

NO! I refuse to do the needful a.k.a the conventional tongue

Tell me, who's your NL crush?

Dont be shy to say, I'm trying to put an end to a crisis grin cheesy

First off El, You're not in my crush category. imd, A crush is someone you strongly like, but temporarily.

I've lived through two (N)Lifetimes liking you.....
I don't stalk my crushes or try to know more about them, because I know its only temporary.
I avoid anyone I crush on, except they choose to come closer.

But you El, I stalked you! I made amazing discoveries grin grin which FYI....I will not reveal, not even by Pm wink

So, you see El, you're more than a crush cool

Now, would you be kind enough to tell me, in vivid terms, what this "Crisis" is about?

wink

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

First off El, You're not in my crush category. imd, A crush is someone you strongly like, but temporarily.

I've lived through two (N)Lifetimes liking you.....
I don't stalk my crushes or try to know more about them, because I know its only temporary.
I avoid anyone I crush on, except they choose to come closer.

But you El, I stalked you! I made amazing discoveries grin grin which FYI....I will not reveal, not even by Pm wink

So, you see El, you're more than a crush cool

Now, would you be kind enough to tell me, in vivid terms, what this "Crisis" is about?

wink

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

OMG! I didn't see this coming, I'm dumbstruck!

Discoveries? More than a crush? 1 'cool', 3 'cheesy', 2 'wink' and 2 'grin' smileys in a serious issue?

And I'd have to explain what I meant by 'crisis'?

Coli we're derailing this lovely thread, can we get a thread? I feel like stalking you, atleast that'd be paying you back in your own coin.
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Holy molly! Where am I?

Bae you really had to lift our converso to this end? Oh mine. . .

Well, I'd have to jettison the idea of creating a thread then wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

OMG! I didn't see this coming, I'm dumbstruck!

Discoveries? More than a crush? 1 'cool', 3 'cheesy', 2 'wink' and 2 'grin' smileys in a serious issue?

And I'd have to explain what I meant by 'crisis'?

Coli we're derailing this lovely thread, can we get a thread? I feel like stalking you, atleast that'd be paying you back in your own coin.
cheesy cheesy LoLzzz El....that's what this thread is meant for!. Derrrrailing. You prolly didn't know I teleported you? Check the title wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
AirborneLacer: Holy molly! Where am I?

Bae you really had to lift our converso to this end? Oh mine. . .

Well, I'd have to jettison the idea of creating a thread then wink
Here's purrfecto, methinks grin
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy LoLzzz El....that's what this thread is meant for!. Derrrrailing. You prolly didn't know I teleported you? Check the title wink

Wholly taken unawares and I was inadvertently typing up craps.

Looked around me and I was wondering where the heck has all the AS & AW gone to cheesy

So how do we go about doing the needful?

I'm in love with you and I mean more than a crush to you - Close call I say.

Do you have an Idea why I had to ask if you've got a crush on a monicker on here?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Wholly taken unawares and I was inadvertently typing up craps.

Looked around me and I was wondering where the heck has all the AS & AW gone to cheesy

So how do we go about doing the needful?

I'm in love with you and I mean more than a crush to you - Close call I say.

Do you have an Idea why I had to ask if you've got a crush on a monicker on here?
To'ally no idea @TheEmboldened. Why?
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi: To'ally no idea @TheEmboldened. Why?

Well, I've got no Idea as well tongue

Thank good heavens, that question had you spewing things - things that I never saw coming - hyper-effective question I say cheesy grin

Still on the needful. . .

Is it right for me to say those lethal 3 words on here - a thread where you've got gazillions of male admirers? What are the chances that I wouldn't be stoned to death for trying to play Romeo?
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

The defendant may now come forward and make her presentation

"The High Chief Justice, L(N)ords, Judges and presidents present.

I qualified as an air a thread hostess during the recent welcome back/induction ceremony of Nairaland [as a website and as a forum for great African minds] grin

On the 27th day of July at exactly 15:21Hrs, having successfully hosted a few members of our forum on a love plane thread I created......I observed a derailing moniker whose derailing tendencies was capable of crashing the plane thread right to the ground, instead of enabling it soar higher to the frontpage, heavens where it belonged.

Thus, I had to use my powers of Jurisdiction and teleportation on August the 1st at exactly 22:26Hrs to port him to the dating and meetup section of our plane forum, where such derail(ful) discussions are better appreciated. grin

Presidents, L(N)ords and Chiefs, isn't it evident that I acted in the plaintiffs best interest by saving him from the Hammer?
I rest my case. [that's if I had any to begin with]

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Btw, Good Morning, Plaintiff wink
My Nord,Distinguished members of this hallowed court, i do quite dont SEE the need for operating outside one's jurisdiction. This overtime and place, has caused Diplomatic discrepancies both far and near. That i was teleported without PRIOR ( uses hand to gesture a ball) notice shows she has acted above the law. She may claim she operated on 'the fringes' of the law. But i would like to see the reaction of this hallowed chamber if we were all, in the TWINKLE of an eye teleported elsewhere ( Jury mumbles in affirmation) we must avoid the bismal-dismal (suddenly short of vocabulary/words grin ) . My Nord! This is my case. (adjust gown and frock ) Good evening! grin
( Nord is seen jotting some things)
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
daveP: My Nord,Distinguished members of this hallowed court, i do quite dont SEE the need for operating outside one's jurisdiction. This overtime and place, has caused Diplomatic discrepancies both far and near. That i was teleported without PRIOR ( uses hand to gesture a ball) notice shows she has acted above the law. She may claim she operated on 'the fringes' of the law. But i would like to see the reaction of this hallowed chamber if we were all, in the TWINKLE of an eye teleported elsewhere ( Jury mumbles in affirmation) we must avoid the bismal-dismal (suddenly short of vocabulary/words grin ) . My Nord! This is my case. (adjust gown and frock ) Good evening! grin
( Nord is seen jotting some things)
Would this honourable court and indeed all present, be kind enough to inform this fine young man in the person of the plaintiff, that I actually did him a favour?

High Chief and presidents I will not try to buy you over with my eloquence and mannerisms, but you'd agree with me that the day's far spent on this matter.

All Stand as the High Chief Justice Delivers His Final Judgement

"Mr Dave, your angst is understood by all present, but ultimately, you should be thankful to the air thread hostess for saving you from an imminent ban hammering."

"That said, the defendant is declared Not Guilty and is hereby discharged and acquitted wink"

#CaseClosed cool
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Well, I've got no Idea as well tongue

Thank good heavens, that question had you spewing things - things that I never saw coming - hyper-effective question I say cheesy grin

Still on the needful. . .

Is it right for me to say those lethal 3 words on here - a thread where you've got gazillions of male admirers? What are the chances that I wouldn't be stoned to death for trying to play Romeo?
Guapo miaaa! cheesy Whatever and Whichever you choose, I'm with you wink
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Would this honourable court and indeed all present, be kind enough to inform this fine young man in the person of the plaintiff, that I actually did him a favour?

High Chief and presidents I will not try to buy you over with my eloquence and mannerisms, but you'd agree with me that the day's far spent on this matter.

All Stand as the High Chief Justice Delivers His Final Judgement

"Mr Dave, your angst is understood by all present, but ultimately, you should be thankful to the air thread hostess for saving you from an imminent ban hammering."

"That said, the defendant is declared Not Guilty and is hereby discharged and acquitted wink"

#CaseClosed cool
( a photographer snapshots both defendant and plaintiff as they settle amicably) i love mordsith! smiley well use it well , u might just meet ur match! wink

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Paulakosu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Get used to it already joorr cheesy cheesy I'll take it down when I clock a year on here.
Please, we need CHANGE... cheesy
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
She'l clock a year by september. The time lost in the crash isnt inclusive. tongue
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: Guapo miaaa! cheesy Whatever and Whichever you choose, I'm with you wink

Coli It feels embarrasing to be a victim to your seduction.

I really love you boo and I cant just help it - Coli I cant!

Guess I have to hearken to thy words and do the needful - Yes do the conventional cheesy

Boo are you willing to spend ya entire NL Life with this have-not loving dude that flirts on some occasions? :*
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Coli It feels embarrasing to be a victim to your seduction.

I really love you boo and I cant just help it - Coli I cant!

Guess I have to hearken to thy words and do the needful - Yes do the conventional cheesy

Boo are you willing to spend ya entire NL Life with this have-not loving dude that flirts on some occasions? :*
smiley I'll Brb to share my thoughts.
Re: The Dome by snadguy007(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
*Clears voice*
* Passing with the speed of light →→→→*

MizMyColi, i hail o
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
snadguy007: *Clears voice*
* Passing with the speed of light →→→→*

MizMyColi, i hail o
waow!! You got me reeally laughing for the first time today shocked

Aw are you na? grin
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
daveP: She'l clock a year by september. The time lost in the crash isnt inclusive. tongue
its june, june 27 tongue

@PaulAkosu, kindly bear with me.

@EbullientV cool Happy Sunday, I saw your mention on that APC thread. I wasn't in the frame of mind to reply then. wink

Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

@EbullientV cool Happy Sunday, I saw your mention on that APC thread. I wasn't in the frame of mind to reply then. wink

same here mz grin.

I did omit d ist ''I'' on ur moniker, so you don't get an unecessary mention/see it @ allwink.. Didn't know it wasn't going to work dat way...

How've you bin?

@Bolded, hope all is well?
Re: The Dome by Paulakosu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
@PaulAkosu, kindly bear with me.
lipsrsealed

How was mass? cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
ebullientV: same here mz grin.

I did omit d ist ''I'' on ur moniker, so you don't get an unecessary mention/see it @ allwink.. Didn't know it wasn't going to work dat way...

How've you bin?

@Bolded, hope all is well?
On the path of self-discovery? cool Some days are like this wink

Btw I've once encountered Obayaya pre-tsunami. Some intellectual smiley

So! You thru' with exams, I'm sure? grin Sorry I didn't ask about it again. angry

How the rains over there? Besides, those roads they built on ugbowo road, imo, doesn't make things easier at all. It made the town, especially around that technical area, down to Uselu look sooo clogged - eissshh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.