Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Omo Osun Ronu Ooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo Osun Ronu Ooo (746 Views)

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
IF aregbesola is elected again , there will be problem , His first tenure is nothing to write home about ,if you say that he built school,the schools are collapsing already. if you say that he constructed road , the road are bad again , he is not the kind of leader we want . he has borrowed over 200billion naira with no achievement , only to build a hotel in Lagos called OSUN GÒ (osun people are foolish) .

Chief olusegun obasanjo (S.A.W) once say that we the southwest have spent too much time on the opposition side he concluded by saying "OSI nibe oni bawo no won se pin ( you weren't there you are now asking how it was shared) . "if senator Dr engineer omisore can increase our allocation from 2billion to 18billion when aregbesola is still governor , imagine what he can do when he get there .OMI ni OOOOO . omi LA buwe omi LA by mun akinbomi sota (nobody can make enmity with water , it is the same water you use to bath, it is the same water you drink)
Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by Firefire(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
I help you to format. cool

IF aregbesola is elected again, GOD forbid angry

1. There will be problem AGAIN,

2. His first tenure is nothing to write home about ,

3. If you say that he built school {O' School} ,the schools are collapsing already {O' Collapse}

4. If you say that he constructed road {O' Road}, the road are bad again {O' Bad} ,

5. He is not the kind of leader we want .

6. He has borrowed over 200billion naira with no achievement ,

7. Only to build a hotel in Lagos called OSUN GÒ (osun people are foolish) .

Osun people shine your eyes, shine am well well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by emiye(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
It seems daft people have a way of congregrating in PDP online support group.

The OP posts is filled with too many stomach turning nonsense embarassed embarassed Ahn Ahn !!!

2 Likes

Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by padeolu: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Trash...

1 Like

Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by eaglechild: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Firefire: I help you to format. cool

IF aregbesola is elected again, GOD forbid angry

1. There will be problem AGAIN,

2. His first tenure is nothing to write home about ,

3. If you say that he built school {O' School} ,the schools are collapsing already {O' Collapse}

4. If you say that he constructed road {O' Road}, the road are bad again {O' Bad} ,

5. He is not the kind of leader we want .

6. He has borrowed over 200billion naira with no achievement ,

7. Only to build a hotel in Lagos called OSUN GÒ (osun people are foolish) .

Osun people shine your eyes, shine am well well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin
If I get you eh!

1 Like

Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by Firefire(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
eaglechild:
grin grin grin grin
If I get you eh!
cheesy

Raufu, I already warned you, begin to pack your load NOW! angry
Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by earthgreeners(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Garbage
Re: Omo Osun Ronu Ooo by thunderrider: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My good people of Osun

SHINE

UR

EYES

(1) (Reply)

New IGP: Suleiman Abba Set To Become The Next IGP / Ebola : Ghana Bans Flight From Nigeria, Liberia And Sierra Leone / How Policemen Killed Unical Students And Sold The Corpses To The Varsity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.