Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Web4africa Is Now No-go-area For Nigerian Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa Is Now No-go-area For Nigerian Webmasters (742 Views)

Pls How Genuine Is WEB4AFRICA? / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down / Are Nigerian Webmasters Really Lazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web4africa Is Now No-go-area For Nigerian Webmasters by geniusng(m): 5:30am On Jul 27, 2014
I have been hosting my website at Web4Africa for many years but so many things has gone wrong with their services. Their customer service is ZERO, there is no Nigerian phone number on their website and even when you send ticket, it will take donkey years to get a reply.

The most annoying one is that one of their server known as KING was hacked and ALL the website I hosted on my reseller account was defaced and replace with another website and getting to 24hours as I write this, they have not send a single email at least to tell us what happened. To confirm what I am saying check this website: http://www.icidr.org
Re: Web4africa Is Now No-go-area For Nigerian Webmasters by WebHostingPal: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
geniusng: I have been hosting my website at Web4Africa for many years but so many things has gone wrong with their services. Their customer service is ZERO, there is no Nigerian phone number on their website and even when you send ticket, it will take donkey years to get a reply.

The most annoying one is that one of their server known as KING was hacked and ALL the website I hosted on my reseller account was defaced and replace with another website and getting to 24hours as I write this, they have not send a single email at least to tell us what happened. To confirm what I am saying check this website: http://www.icidr.org

Why did you choose to host your website with a Ghanaian company anyway ? you are basically boosting Ghana's economy with your money grin. I don't know why our people believe in foreign web hosting companies than in Nigeria. I have worked years abroad with two well known web hosting companies and nothing those guys can offer that you cannot get here in Nigeria.

Bro, come back home and host with a Nigerian company and help boost to Nigerian economy, we have good web hosting companies now in Nigeria and HostNigeria! is the fastest growing Nigeria web host. We have so many people here hosted by HostNigeria! and they can testify that we are bang on the dot in our services. Try it out today http://www.hostnigeria.com.ng, if you are not happy with the service, pull out within 30 days, full refund no question asked.

You can even choose to pay monthly, we are the only web hosting company in Nigeria that accept monthly payment and best of all you can pay with your PayPal account, yeah the only Nigerian web hosting company that accepts PayPal payments. 120% trusted by PayPal, 18 years of experience, highly qualified staff with International experience.

Raising the web hosting standard in Nigeria is our primary objective...

(1) (Reply)

Need A Result Computation Script / Signup For Ad5ve If Google Adsense Is Refusing Your Blog Or Website / Wapka Gurus Needed In Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.