Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Frsc's New Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frsc's New Policy (741 Views)

Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / The New Policy In Akwa-ibom State That May Affect Other States In Nigeria / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frsc's New Policy by pheesayor(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2008
At times laws are made and people criticise not knowing how beneficial these laws will be.

The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recently ordered that 18 seater inter-state buses should not carry more than 14 passengers (i.e.3 on a seat instead of 4) and passengers had to bear the pain by paying more.
I was in a bus going to Ibadan yesterday when suddenly the front tyre burst and while the driver was trying to control it the back tyre too burst so he lost control and headed for the bush and tumbled like thrice and because the bus was spacious enough everyone survived but not without minor injuries.

What I'm driving at is that if we were seated 4 on a seat then not all would not have survived.
Kudos to the FRSC and glory be to God cos no one died.

Lets learn to be law abiding in Nigeria cos it pays
Re: Frsc's New Policy by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2008
Now, thats part of what could make me be happy to be nigerian. Though far much more need to be done.

Thanks for sharing your story and kudos to FRSC for a good start. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Surprise. / Yoruba Is Relegated Because Of Division - Falae / House Of Reps 4 Million Naira Sallah/xmas Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.