Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,815 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Am Very Surprise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Surprise. (741 Views)

7 Richest Countries In The World. Surprise List. / President Jonathan Paid Obasanjo A Surprise Visit In Abeokuta Today / Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Surprise. by aypumpin2(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
I am very surprise that we Nigerians never feel ashamed about some kind of comment we make on air, professor iwu make a comment that really annoyed me.And that comment made me feel ashamed that i am a Nigerian, he conducted the worse election for we Nigerians, that other Africa country's cannot even emulate, we were told that the election was the worse election ever seen in the history of this country, but this IWU came out to tell we Nigerians that the election conducted by the U.S.A is not a good one, that they should learn from us, what on earth can the U.s learn from us for Christ sake, Is it the stealing of ballot boxes or the killing of innocent people who came to vote for their choice people or the thumb printing of voters card for one person to win a election which people came out in mass to vote for whom they feel is their right choice, i honestly disagree with him, we show learn from the united state of America and not them to learn from us, God owns country, May God help us, God bless you all that read and what is your views
Re: I Am Very Surprise. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2008
Are you serious? Unbelievable!!! Well, maybe his cerebro spinal fluid has taken a new form as ogogoro over the years, because only a drunkard can make such statements. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Is Relegated Because Of Division - Falae / House Of Reps 4 Million Naira Sallah/xmas Bonus / Have Nigerians Lost Their Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.