Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend (8830 Views)

Who's More Gifted...Eric Catona Or Dennis Bergkamp??? / Check Out Dennis Bergkamp's Statue Outside The Emirates Stadium. / Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by mukina2: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2006
toshman ive told you to come to gunners pls stop hounding me if you're not ready to come to the mighty gunners
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by toshmann(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2006
i'll continue to hound u till u get to a safe walking zone

like the red zone of love kiss
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by mukina2: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2006
red zone of love shocked shocked shocked

if you want love come to arsenal you"ll find it there kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by kitaun(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2006
muki dear,

lets kiss and show them that is how things roll here, kiss kiss kiss kiss
we do things the rite way tongue tongue tongue
we just trying to pull everyone's legs grin grin grin grin

one love to we gooners
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by mukina2: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2006
one love too kitaun kiss kiss
u better act right angry grin tongue
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by kitaun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2006
muki dear,
ave always been acting rite or u meant kissing rite tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by toshmann(m): 4:49am On Jul 25, 2006
i cant believe this.

how can human beigns be kissing where there are guns? are u terrorists?

when u have a lovely red rose somewhere. mukina i'm showing u how to be rich in love and u prefer having comon boundary with poverty of love. gosh!!!!!!!!!

mukina, mukina, please come over to anfield and see real love. u'll never walk alone
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by toptho(f): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2006
why were the arsenal fans booing Kanu,weren't they the ones that let him go
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by kellorah: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2006
lol

the guy wasnt paying council tax, hehehehe
true oohhh i didnt make it up!!
but dats not y they let him go
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by Akolawole(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2006
toptho:

why were the arsenal fans booing Kanu,weren't they the ones that let him go

They boo Kanu

They boo Edgar Davis

They boo Rijkaard.

I wonder for them
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by otolorin(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
wy wont they boo rijkarrd after wat his side denied arsenal of on May 17th
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by Akolawole(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
@Otolorin

Football is you win some and lose some.

Henry make you lose that Cup Not Rikjaard.

Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by otolorin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
with all my body heart n soul, mo gba ti e (i agree with u)

but not all of us see it as so - dose guys naturally hate any anti-gunner- as in d case of rijkaard
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by Akolawole(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2006
And

Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by LAHLAXZA(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2006
There is no doubt in my mind that dennis is a legend.
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by Vieira(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2006
The only blemish on the day was the way Arsenal fans booed Edgar Davids all through the match.
I guess twas because he plays for Tottenham.
Davids played as if he had something to prove and he almost scored when he chipped Seaman but he was brought down ferociously by an Arsenal defender.
On anutha day, the defender would have seen red but the referee only gave a penalty.
De Boer squandered the penalty-kick as his shot went high over the bar.

It is because he plays for Tottenham and also becuase of when we last met and Tottenham did not stop playing when our player was down.

The defender was Giles Grimandi and he got the biggest cheer of the day for that harsh tackle on David.

De Boer missed the penalty on purpose, very sporting of him.

Now about Dennis:

Since I have been buying shirts I have only ever printed two players names. Vieira and Bergkamp.
I did Bergkamp for the first time last year and will do his name again this year as a tribute.

Bergkamp's arrival in Arsenal was the beginning of beautiful football at Arsenal.

he is simply a class player and a pleasure to watch.

He leaves great moments behind.

Great Hat trick against Leceister

Goal against Newcastle when he went one direction and sent the ball in another direction and then both met on the other side of the defender!!!

Goal against Argentina!

Dennis, I can honestly say that you are the player I will miss the most. More than Vieira, More than Wrighty, more than Parlour who are my past favourites.

I hope you have a good life and I am happy that you have bought a box at Emirates so that you can continue to watch Arsenal.

Maybe one day you will come back to Arsenal in a different capacity and try and pass on some of your abilities to a younger generation.

You will be missed Dennis Bergkamp: Arsenal Legend.

His Songs:

Walking along, singing a song, walking in a Bergkamp wonderland
There's only one Dennis Bergkamp, one Dennis Bergkamp,
walking along, (Winter Wonderland)

We've got Dennis Bergkamp, we've got Dennis Bergkamp

Bergkamp's fucking magic, he wears a magic hat,
and when he saw the Arsenal, he said I fancy that
He didn't sign for Chelsea or Villa coz they're shite
He signed for the Arsenal coz they're fucking dynamite
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by Akolawole(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2006
Vieira:

Bergkamp's arrival in Arsenal was the beginning of beautiful football at Arsenal.

Goal against Newcastle when he went one direction and sent the ball in another direction and then both met on the other side of the defender!!!

One of the best goal in premiership history.
Re: Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend by chic2pimp(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
THE NON FLYING DUTCHMAN WOT A PLAYER cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs QPR (3 - 1) - On 24th November 2012 / Arsenal Players Salaries List 2013-14contract Expiry Dates / Liverpool Vs Fulham EFL Cup Semi-Finals (2 - 1) On 10th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.