Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sexually Frustrated Woman Documents Details Of Husband's Refusal To Make Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexually Frustrated Woman Documents Details Of Husband's Refusal To Make Love (800 Views)

Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Frustrated Woman Documents Details Of Husband's Refusal To Make Love by Ping411: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2014
[b]A sexually-frustrated wife has shared a spreadsheet detailing her husband's reasons for refusing her sex.

Few months into her marriage, the unsatisfied wife began documenting the reasons her husband gave when rejecting her advances. On the night their divorce was finalized, she celebrated with 10 friends and shared with them her brutally honest sex diary.

"He came home from playing basketball with his friends. He went to bed without taking a shower. I took a bath and masturbated,' the sexually-frustrated woman wrote on day one.

On day four: 'I wore a teddy to bed. He was snoring by 10 o'clock.' On day nine, her drought was broken when he 'went down on me'. But she had to wait another 16 days for more action, and it only lasted for two minutes. 'I finished myself off with the Magic Wand,' she wrote.

In 30 days, the unidentified woman had sex twice, masturbated 10 times and put up with endless excuses from her disinterested husband.

She claimed that was an 'above average' month and her hubby had problems with premature ejaculation, according to a report by Guyism.

Only last week, a similar spreadsheet compiled by an unsatisfied husband also went viral.

For a month, the husband jotted down every response from his other half when he asked her for intimacy.

He then collated the information and put it into an Excel document before cruelly emailing his wife as she arrived at an airport ahead of a 10-day business trip.

Most people slammed the husband's 'immaturity' and said he should have made his point in a different way.[/b]

See pictures >>> http://infobuddie..com/2014/07/picture-sexually-frustrated-woman.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Dogs Attacked My Brother Insideour Flat ─ Seven-year-old / Some Lies Can Save A Family And A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.