Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (58577 Views)

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Greatzeus(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
My Dearest Wife

To My Dearest Wife,

During the past year,
I have attempted to make love
to you 365 times. I have
succeeded 36 times, which is an
average of only once every 10 days.
The following is a list of why
I didn't succeed more often:

We will wake the kids - 54 times

It's too late - 15 times

I'm too tired - 42 times

It's too early - 12 times

It's too hot - 18 times

Pretending to be asleep - 31 times

The neighbors will hear - 9 times

Headache or backache - 26 times

Sunburn - 10 times

Your mother will hear us - 9 times

Not in the mood - 21 times

Watching the late show - 17 times

Too sore - 26 times

New hairdo - 6 times

Wrong time of the month - 14 times

You had to go to the bathroom - 19 times

Of the 36 times that I DID succeed,
the result was not always satisfying
because 6 times you just laid there,
8 times you reminded me that there was

a crack in the ceiling, 4 times you
told me to hurry up and get it over with,
7 times I had to wake you up to tell you
I was finished, and once I was afraid that
I had hurt you because you started thrashing
around and breathing heavy.
Let's try to improve this, shall we??

Love, Your Hubby

To My Dearest Husband,

I think things are a little confused. Here are the REAL
reasons you didn't get more than you did this past year:

Came home drunk and tried to screw the cat - 23 times

Did not come home at all - 36 times

Did not come - 21 times

Came too soon - 38 times

Went soft before you got it in - 19 times

Cramps in your leg - 16 times

Working too late - 33 times

You had a rash, probably from a toilet seat - 29 times

Caught yourself in your zipper - 15 times

You had a cold and your nose kept running - 21 times

You had burned your tongue on hot coffee - 9 times

You had a splinter in your finger - 11 times

You lost the notion after thinking about it - 42 times

Came in your pajamas after reading a dirty book - 16 times

The reason I laid still was because you had missed me and
were screwing the sheet. You seemed to be having a good time
and I didn't want to move and spoil it for you. I wasn't
talking about the crack in the ceiling. What I said was,
"Would you like me on my back or kneeling?" The time I was
thrashing around and gasping was when you farted and I was
fighting for air. Maybe you can work on your "shortcomings?"

Love, Your Wife

Source: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/89q1/letter.110.html

133 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by chocolateme(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha!! Some people are so creative eh!
The ones that got me cracking my ribz are that of lying still because he missed her as the bed sheet was bearing the consequences and that of choking on his fart ew!!
Op nice one.

FTC
Chocolate cream

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pbs4real come nd read diz o!

Vaselinecrew
Truckpusher

2 Likes

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Daffar: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
This is what u get when both husband and wife are professors of statistics.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by falconey(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2015
funny
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Truckpusher(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pbs4real come nd read diz o!

Vaselinecrew
Truckpusher
Stop calling me to come and see these immoral things. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by eipreel(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
That wife must be very smart and intelligent grin undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by McCarlito(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2015
There has always been 3 sides to every story.. The Complainant's sides.. The Defendant's sides.. The real truth...

Chai!!! The wife's reply was epic grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by sinaj(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop calling me to come and see these immoral things. angry
lol the Lord is good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Greatzeus(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Hahahahahaha!! Some people are so creative eh!
The ones that got me cracking my ribz are that of lying still because he missed her as the bed sheet was bearing the consequences and that of choking on his fart ew!!
Op nice one.
My favourite part was when she said "The reason I laid still was because you had missed me and
were screwing the sheet" grin

10 Likes

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by johnlegend01: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Bonapart(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
The wife gave lame excuses

Ladies been deceiving men since after Adam and Eve

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by okooloyun1(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
This is what you get when couple live together like cat and mouse.
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by emmanuel596(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Bboked
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by lilmax(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
dies undecided
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Laveda(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
sad
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Fesomu(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
which one do u prefer "back or kneel?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Aminat508(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Pls check my signature

1 Like

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Suspect33(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahaha grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
OK
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by dedons: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
A yolloba couple i guess... cry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by ebengems(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm...some stupid things we do on the process of love making! that reminds me my last bleep. She was on her knees and i was giving her doggy style. it was so hot, rough and pleasurable to both of us, not until she farted and i started gasping for air embarassed embarassed

Do you want to learn AutoCAD on your own? check my signature

1 Like

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Viktor1983(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
am very certain 90% of d pple dat will comment are d unmarried ones... smh 4u o ....somethins are just meant 4 married folks.. if u agree click like

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Mzjacy(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahajajahaha, this is interesting.
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by wasco24: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Chris95(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Funny couple
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by VickJames(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Crazy
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by ChappyChase: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
No no no!! This wife must be probed!?
Laugh don kill me oo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.