Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man (664 Views)

Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / God Created Man In His Own Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man by fijiano202(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Goodafternoon my fellow nairalanders,the subject may sound a little confusing cos man and woman are always regarded as human being but the truth is God never created Human..Human beings were self created by Man,God only created Man

Following what the scripture said in Gen 1:26-
Then God said,"Let us make man in our image,and let them rule over the fish in the sea and the birds of the air,over the livestock,over all the earth,and over all the creatures that move along the ground"

Verse 27-
So God created Man in his own image,in the image of God he created him;male and female he created them.

If you read closely you will notice that humans were not called but man...Also in Gen chapter 5 vs 2-
"He created them male and female and blessed them.And when they were created he called them 'MAN'."

As the Genesis chapter 5 said both male and female were regard as MAN...

In hebrew language Adam means man some call it first man...so lets go back to how human beings were created and what brought abt the word "Human"

According to Advance English Dictionary Human Beings means Any living or extict member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior,intelligence,articulate speech and erect carriage

With understanding of the Bible,Human means knowledge of Good and Evil

Although Adam and Eve are regard as the first humans but the world humans were generated by sin of Adam and Eve due to their disobediece to Gods word...In a simplier version Adam were regard as first human when they were able to recognise Evil and Good that was why they realise they were naked and hid from the sight of God...Gen 3 vs 8 says
" Then the man and his wife heard the sound to the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden"
verse 9 " But the lord God called to the man,'Where are You?"
verse 10 "He answered,'I heard you in the garden and i was afraid because i was naked;so i hid"

This moment is when Man became human cos when God created man he created him in a God like image,which means they were like gods they never knew evil from good,that means that dont know if anything is good or bad...
In evey human there are 2 spirits in us which are the Godlike spirit and Human spirit.this is why we do battle with our flesh which resulted into is conscience..Remeber in Gen chapter 3 when the serpent was tempting the woman,the serpent knew if they eat out of the forbidden tree they would not die but lose their Godlike spirit and become humans...Being humans makes them vulnerable to every attack,temptation and sin...thats is why till date kids are sometimes regard as pure spirit cos they are God-like and have no sin....
In conclusion always pray acos the Godlike spirit is still in u and me but the devil doesnt want us to act and live by it.

Thank you for reading ,may God bless us all

Stay Tuned...Next week i will explain to you why asking for forgiveness of Sins is not compulsory and not always neccesary
Re: God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man by justphillips(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man by Nmeri17: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2015
I concur. women are the devil's design

(1) (Reply)

Religion; A Threat To Nigeria's Peaceful Coexistence / Funny Church "Adverts" / Oldest Preacher Pa Sadela Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.