Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (42041 Views)

Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by nellyelitz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na only we waka come...

our Moon was customized grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by etenyong(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Is nigeria really a confuse state? A committee should be set up to probe d fake moon sighters. I pray dat christmas or Easter should not fall on a confuse date.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by HARDUBUY(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
phillycute: Na today? Muslim celebration is always two days in nigeria, hausas celebrate different day nd yoruba muslims another separate days...

Pls dnt ever qoute me or send me pm if u dnt want thunder to fire ur bumbum!
Am sorry, i have to do this...
You really should be ashamed of urself and probably ur religion...@least we (muslims) all celebrate Sallah of which, it is usually simutaneously done and hardly incoherent(except few times like today's)....unlike christmass, which has absolutely No bases in christainity and bible.Hence, making lots of christains (Deeper life, jehovah's witness) not to celebrate and engage in it....since it originally originated from the pegan religion & holiday.
#Still waiting 4 ur thunder holy sister!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by vedaxcool(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY:
You really should be ashamed of urself and probably ur religion...@least we (muslims) all celebrate Sallah of which, it is usually simutaneously done and hardly incoherent(except few times like today's)....unlike christmass, which has absolutely No bases in christainity and bible.Hence, making lots of christains (Deeper life, jehovah's witness) not to celebrate and engage in it....since it originally originated from the pegan religion & holiday.

They suffer from fear of islam..
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
HARDUBUY:

Dude stfu! Ramadan was an Arab Pagan Holiday...

You both copied from us. Everyone knows that Astrology is an integral part of Pagan Religions. Even now, Dogon, Hindus, etc., practice it in religion.

Ramadan is part of original Bedouin Tribal Arab Religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Topic.......funny as hell. All Nigerian muslims will be in hell with infidels like me.

THe good part is that being Hausa, atleast I will have some Hausa company ova there.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by supercharged: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chai chai chai... Wahala dey...

But, wat if the moon was really sighted?? For the past years i realised that Islamic countries are trying to align with Saudi Arabia for the start and ending of the month of Ramadan. So as the sultan, cus he tried refusing to start earlier than SA from the start.

Whatever the case mayb, blood dey for the sultan's hand
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by 1metre: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
The fasting thing is becoming so political.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by ifekemmy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Moon sighting commitee confusion grin grin grin

Re dey worshipping d moon because everytin abt there fasting is sighting of moon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by sholikay(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Conversation btw mama peace and the sultan..
Mama peace:what of those that saw the moon u are looking for,did u come wit any?.
Sultan:no ma!.
Mama peace: oow!.na only u waka come?.
Sultan: yes ma'am..
Mama peace: owk!..continue.i know deir is God..the first lady and the christians is calling upon u,to help u find the missing moon..dose innocent christians u are bombing..deir is God o..chai..chai!..deir is God o..dose bomb dat always explode in churches and being detonated in mosques..deir is God o..*sobs*
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by chronique(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
leonshom: Why not face ur religion and make it a better one,or rather preach to them 2 4low ur religion. Never condemn any1 with their religion !
I keep wondering if pple like you do think b4 they make comment on such thread like diz !
Cuz there are terrorism issues sorrounding the religion right now does not mean we shud subject them to total condemnination,@least,u can show maturity for once ! I'm not a muslim and I won't condemn any1 cuz its a sin 2do so !
Do not judge a fellow man,xpecially on religious issue, abi u sef don make heaven already nii?

Where did I condemn Islam in my post? So when pple talk about the birth of Jesus and how Mary was given a child by the holy spirit as controversial,I should term it as condemnation? Smh. I don't have the luxury of time to exchange words with nitwits. Just do me a favour by not quoting me again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by smatadex(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Instead of us to come together as one to make peace, some stupid Islam haters are busy commenting abt another mans business. There re other countries dat break their fasting today and for those pp that break their fast today they re right is either today or tomorrow So wats ur f**king problem fools y dont u face ur own religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by abdulwastecx(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

ignorance at the highest level go soak yourself in understanding your religion before spewing shyte. I know irritants like you are not learned at all. little wonder you call the prophet 6th century sunna an outdated process. you need life long dose of neurovites and brain vitamins.

hajj to mecca during the time of the prophet use to be through the caravan using camel now we use modern planes, so why don't u go to hajj using camel
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sexytemi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
It's only in the north that sallah is today, in d west, its tomorrow, I was surprised when my Muslim neighbors told me it ws today was sallah after they already said it was Monday.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by smatadex(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Moon sighting commitee confusion grin grin grin

Re dey worshipping d moon because everytin abt there fasting is sighting of moon

And xtain re worshiping Human being like me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cutesexy1: seen

Str8
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Wasquad(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sexytemi: It's only in the north that sallah is today, in d west, its tomorrow, I was surprised when my Muslim neighbors told me it ws today was sallah after they already said it was Monday.

Buh did u knw if u hear dat moon is sighted u will start Fasting Asap buh why the controversy abt brkin fast wen heard dat the moon is sighted?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sexytemi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wasquad:

Buh did u knw if u hear dat moon is sighted u will start Fasting Asap buh why the controversy abt brkin fast wen heard dat the moon is sighted?

They wanna be sure the moon is real, and not shecow's moon oo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by kobofun(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Before we celebrate Christmas now we go dey find Sun... tongue
President: Sun-sighting Committee cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by benarex(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
APC will blame PDP for this... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by blackprowler: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: Chai boko haram don upload new moon

Lol. Very funny
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by 99100(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Muslims have never celebrated Sallah the same date.
Year in year out there is always this confusion on date.
What a shame.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sike(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cybermugu1: Confused religion!
Confused brain!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by galadima77(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
when u lack enough regards, respect and dignity for yourself.....there won't be much left to give others.

You know yourself.....
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by maclatunji: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
gidjah: SORRY BABA T,in this same my north,some of my friends and neighbors refused to observe your sallah today sir, they rather chose to do it tomorow,them never see their own moon.even here d followership of d sultan is in disarray,this one moon he saw did not go wel wit my people.infact i refused to wish them a happy celebration when i noticed d dis parity

With all due respect, who are your people and where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by HARDUBUY(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Dude stfu! Ramadan was an Arab Pagan Holiday...

You both copied from us. Everyone knows that Astrology is an integral part of Pagan Religions. Even now, Dogon, Hindus, etc., practice it in religion.

Ramadan is part of original Bedouin Tribal Arab Religion.
looolz...pegan9ja pls keep quite jare...the Moon, sun, oceans, valleys, mountains, lakes including you & your IDol(s) etc were all Created by My Lord ALLAH...He begets not neither was He begotten.
Mind u, Sallah isnt' part of any Arab pegan stuff bro. it wasn't celebrated b4 the advent of islam...it was well decreed in the noblest of books....Qur'an!.....I need to see u bro, lets relate.
maybe u mean the chrismas hols!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Neinah(f): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
"Moon sighting committee" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Epic!
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by ALISMILE(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
datguru: Wetin concern me ? If they like let them celebrate next year or never celebrate at all . Its none of my business .

#Onlybigotswillquoteme
If it doesn't concern then wat re u doin here? Simple question witout beef.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by simdam500(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
M4gunners: Ok oh nigeria don make history be that.
cheesy we just broke protocol too... Usher no fit stop us sef
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by waloma(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
leonshom: Then, wat are u actually doing here? I guess u shud be matured enuf 2knw what u want and wat u dnt !
Just to let you knw it is not needed here abi what has it got to do with you
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by simdam500(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Neinah: "Moon sighting committee" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Epic!
lolz ... Hilarious even

"the moon sighting committee chairman said"

and they wana accuse me of worshipping on sunday... Trying to stress the SUN, not knowing they got a course of study

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.