Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

. - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (28075 Views)

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Laptop/computer Repairs: Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by onegig(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2015
hob:
hp pavillion TS 15 Notebook pc
it's the touch smart? Budget 11 to 13K.
Re: . by Greatness1: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=onegig post=32550219] don't think so. Maybe the power module and if it's extensive, it useless replacing so many burnt ic on the board. Better to buy a new board. [/quote....already decided that...what's the cost a new board+fixing it...thanks
Re: . by Greatness1: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
onegig:
don't think so. Maybe the power module and if it's extensive, it useless replacing so many burnt ic on the board. Better to buy a new board.
how much will a new board cost?
Re: . by onegig(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Greatness1:
how much will a new board cost?
let me confirm. I would get back to you.
Re: . by Greatness1: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
onegig:
let me confirm. I would get back to you.
ok...expecting ur reply...thanks
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Greatness1:
ok...expecting ur reply...thanks
Brand new one. 23k. Bought and fixed in your presence within 30 minutes. Thanks.
Re: . by Eze2000(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2015
I am a writer seeking to buy a good fairly used laptop with battery power of up to 3 hours and above to make for the horrible power supply problem in my area which has rendered my present dell laptop - with its 1hr 30 mins power output battery- quite useless.
I have poor sight so I'm only interested in wide screen laptops (16 - 17 inch screen) with a windows 8 operating system for at will magnifications.
pls have u any suggestions and a price tag will be appreciated.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Help Pls, i tried charging my
laptop (dell inspiron n5040)
last nite i noticed d green lite
on d adaptor goes off
immediately i plug it to d
laptop, what cld be wrong pls?
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
bjhaid:
Help Pls, i tried charging my
laptop (dell inspiron n5040)
last nite i noticed d green lite
on d adaptor goes off
immediately i plug it to d
laptop, what cld be wrong pls?
Sorry for the late response. I guess the adapter is making contact with something that sends charge in the opposite direction. First, find another replacement charger maybe from a friend to test if same applies. If same applies, the charging port has some issues you need to work on.
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Greatness1:
ok thanks.
welcome.
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eze2000:
I am a writer seeking to buy a good fairly used laptop with battery power of up to 3 hours and above to make for the horrible power supply problem in my area which has rendered my present dell laptop - with its 1hr 30 mins power output battery- quite useless.
I have poor sight so I'm only interested in wide screen laptops (16 - 17 inch screen) with a windows 8 operating system for at will magnifications.
pls have u any suggestions and a price tag will be appreciated.
Sorry for my late response. I didn't see this early enough. I would have said you go for dell inspiron 17r but i don't know your budget. Care to specify your budget?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
onegig:
Sorry for the late response. I guess the adapter is making contact with something that sends charge in the opposite direction. First, find another replacement charger maybe from a friend to test if same applies. If same applies, the charging port has some issues you need to work on.
okay bro, thanks.
Re: . by BelieveTech(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Greatness1:
Pls I got this problem with my laptop (hp pavilion dv4) plugged it n few minutes later the adapter got burnt...n the laptop won't power on n it also smells funny...pls help me.
I can hlp u work on the mother board here is my watsapp 08136537584
Re: . by papi22(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
I need hp dv6 screen and casing
Re: . by Akell(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello peeps, bigt2 and all....
My laptop doesn't seem to recognise any storage device attached to it through USB. When I connected my phones, they were charging but didn't connect. I connected a USB speaker, Ut worked.

Please I need to get some files onto the system from my flash, what do I do?
Re: . by BelieveTech(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=papi22 post=33255586]I need hp dv6 screen and casing[/quote I have it call or watsap 08136537584
Re: . by onegig(m): 3:52am On May 01, 2015
BelieveTech:
a
bro. I am not against you taking jobs on here. But please you can open a seperate thread to achieve that. Thanks
Re: . by onegig(m): 3:53am On May 01, 2015
Akell:
Hello peeps, bigt2 and all....
My laptop doesn't seem to recognise any storage device attached to it through USB. When I connected my phones, they were charging but didn't connect. I connected a USB speaker, Ut worked.

Please I need to get some files onto the system from my flash, what do I do?
Just go to device manager. Then go under USB. Right click each option and uninstall all. Restart the system. Should be fine.
Re: . by onegig(m): 3:54am On May 01, 2015
papi22:
I need hp dv6 screen and casing
send me a text.
Re: . by cyprel(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2015
pls op my laptop got spoiled recently after so much playing of PES on it. i took to a repairer close to my area and he said i need to change d motherboard cos nothing seems to b working even after changing the ba3, is just dead. d repairer charges were high that if i add about 10k to it i will get a new one @ konga so i flee.pls i will like to know how much to fix a laptop HP dv6 AMD motherboard and maybe power house just in case.. full price details and repair charges with your location in lagos
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2015
cyprel:
pls op my laptop got spoiled recently after so much playing of PES on it. i took to a repairer close to my area and he said i need to change d motherboard cos nothing seems to b working even after changing the ba3, is just dead. d repairer charges were high that if i add about 10k to it i will get a new one @ konga so i flee.pls i will like to know how much to fix a laptop HP dv6 AMD motherboard and maybe power house just in case.. full price details and repair charges with your location in lagos
23k for a new one. As for location
Re: . by Eze2000(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
onegig:
Sorry for my late response. I didn't see this early enough. I would have said you go for dell inspiron 17r but i don't know your budget. Care to specify your budget?
my budget is 40k which is why I seek a fairly used laptop and not new. can I get the Dell inspiron 17r at this rate and where?
Re: . by onegig(m): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Eze2000:

my budget is 40k which is why I seek a fairly used laptop and not new. can I get the Dell inspiron 17r at this rate and where?

It won't fly. last I check the Dell you are quoting retails for around 65k now.

But I am surprised you still haven't gotten one. What happened?
Re: . by Eze2000(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
onegig:

It won't fly. last I check the Dell you are quoting retails for around 65k now.

But I am surprised you still haven't gotten one. What happened?
like you said it won't fly. I can go as high as 45k isn't there anther brand of lesser grade you may suggest? As a writer I don't really need things like 4gb ram/1tetrabyte HDD which make d dell inspiron so expensive. Most important to me is d 17inch screen and good battery life.
Re: . by habayommy: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
I want to thank the engineers for their selfless service.

My laptop(HP probook 4540s)mistakenly fell, the screen started shaking, showing red lines and sometimes it will go blank. Please what is the solution?
Re: . by onegig(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
habayommy:
I want to thank the engineers for their selfless service.

My laptop(HP probook 4540s)mistakenly fell, the screen started shaking, showing red lines and sometimes it will go blank. Please what is the solution?

Buy a new screen.
Re: . by habayommy: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
onegig:

Buy a new screen.

How much is it?
Re: . by arukwe123(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
please I use a tower CPU. I want to know why my PC make loud noises on startup.
Re: . by onegig(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
habayommy:

How much is it?

11k, Cost of the new screen and workmanship.
Re: . by onegig(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
arukwe123:
please I use a tower CPU. I want to know why my PC make loud noises on startup.

Your keyboard. Change it

Also it would be good to know how many beeps
Re: . by onegig(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eze2000:

like you said it won't fly. I can go as high as 45k isn't there anther brand of lesser grade you may suggest? As a writer I don't really need things like 4gb ram/1tetrabyte HDD which make d dell inspiron so expensive. Most important to me is d 17inch screen and good battery life.

Would get back to you. But it wont be new but i can give assurance of durable and long lasting use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) / Affordable Uk used laptops for sale / TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.