Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States (15215 Views)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Please share what it feels like having your husband/wife or dad/mum in one of these troubled states. How are you holding up? Drop a pix if possible.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Talkcentral: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
hmmm, may God help them all

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Swagavillage(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
IQ Test: 11-Year-Old Black Boy From UK
Scores Higher Than Einstein
READ HERE- http://101.gs/px89ve4
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by NnamdiN: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Is this, not risky?

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Donkaz(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
I cant even imagine how i would be feeling.

May God help those soldiers that are putting their lives on the line to protect our great country.

#ItIsWell

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Johnnyhoo(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
.The minds of the family members is not always at rest. That's just it. They are subjected to tension whenever they heard about the striking of boko boys. To sleep at night is another issue. May God continue to protect the soldiers cos they are laying their lives for us.

19 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
I feel for them sad

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by datbay(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
May God almighty keep and protect them...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by chimchim1(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
May God help them with their expired guns and lack of coordination

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2014
if you are scared of losing them, tell them to resign!
My watchword is **A thousand may fall at my left, ten thousand at my right. But i shall not be moved**

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Harrisonn(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by musb92yahooco: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
End time
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by xp17(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
the only easy day was yesterday.

the greatest achievement a man can ever earn is fighting for his country in the time of distress.

go army,
go true heroes,
go defend the labor of our hero's past,
go defend your country.

may they come tell the story,
may they not miss a target,
may they not be caught unaware,
may they not come short of ammunition in their guns.

God ll see you all thru, my true heroes

92 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Achillesgene(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
No comments? We don't care about our gallant soldiers!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by BabaAlabi: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
May God grant them the grace to survive this trying period. I can just imagine the anxiety whenever there is any mention of an attack. The families should however prepare themselves for anything such as preparing a will (incase of the unspeakable), setting up funds for fees and so on.
God bless our brave soldiers (except the foolish ediot that told me to frog-jump for wearing camo).

14 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nigeriakan: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Some of my friends' parents are there. May God protect them all. May the deceased find the perfect peace in the Afterworld which the evil ones deny them here on earth: may their families have the consolation which the government is yet to give. Bless you all, patriotic Nigerian soldiers!

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Fxwarrior: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
TheLeader: Please share what it feels like having your husband/wife or dad/mum in one of these troubled states. How are you holding up? Drop a pix if possible.

This op may be shecow or assistant trying to get confidential intel knowing that women can divulge during such times as this.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2014
TheLeader: Please share what it feels like having your husband/wife or dad/mum in one of these troubled states. How are you holding up? Drop a pix if possible.
Anytime I see some parents wishing that their jobless graduate student can join the military. I v this feeling that they ll be posted to Sambisa asap cos Nigerian troops need more men. What if the child that you v be praying for to get a good job now get into the military but he/she is now posted to a Boko Haram affected state?
Eeew!!!
Last Bullet
Each time I hear news of a soldier killed by Boko Haram, my heart pounds!

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Johnnyhoo(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Let's keep praying for the soldier at war front.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by alentyno: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
This is quiet dangerous. They shud drop pics?
My people you better be careful!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by thegoodone2(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
we should be pray for them. if u ask them to resign who will protect us 150 millon. let join hand together. join soldier and police

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
cliffm43: [s]firstly,you should know that Hausa's are not human being,so if you are not a Muslim and you are sent to fight the Boko Haram.your life is on the line,because the other military man with you who is Muslim will fight you,he is your enemy,he will kill you,that is the risk,just resign to save your life.Muslims are not human.they enjoy when their brothers kill other people[/s]..
This comment easily wins the dumbest post for the year 2014 and we are just in the 7th month. So much gross ignorance on display angry

17 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by pelvicky(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
We promise to serve nigeria with all our might,no matter the condition to defend this great nation from any external attack

The above word is what they said immediately they are sworn in to nigeria armforces...so i don't tink their family shd av any feeling for them..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Amhappy(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2014
I can only imagine.May God keep them safe. Putting ones life on the line for this country is really tough.
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by electropiz(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
God bless and protect the nigerian military

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nihilist: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Anytime I see some parents wishing that their jobless graduate student can join the military. I v this feeling that they ll be posted to Sambisa asap cos Nigerian troops need more men. What if the child that you v be praying for to get a good job now get into the military but he/she is now posted to a Boko Haram affected state?
Eeew!!!
Last Bullet
Each time I hear news of a slained[color=#990000][/color] soldier, my heart pounds!

Bros this is Monday Morning.

E dey too early to dey throw this Kain bomb sah...

Wtf is SLAINED? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
If boko haram can share and upload their video for youtube, dem sabi youtube be dat. For nairaland delicate information as this is just too easy for them. Many political, military, religious, social and terrorist boko haram boku for nairaland and they will use that on live broadcast to unceremoniously declare fatwa (OR WHAT DID THEY CALL IT) on them. If you want to upload the pix, pls endeavour to photoshop their face like that of ninja tortoise or even upload their masked photos
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Lanceslot: Am sorry to say this; but this entity called Nigeria is not worth dying for. #MyOnlyCommentOnThisThread
But Nigerians like you are keeping their lives on the line, staying awake all day and night, been killed in their numbers so that you and your family can sleep soundly on your bed at night. See height of hypocrisy. angry

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2014
pix ke! OP I dey suspect you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Thank God no tatafo is talking yet, OP wetin be your plan?
Re: Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States by Ptoocool(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Op u don't wanna know oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Childish Trait? / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.