Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! (34056 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To Team Up With Lilwayne / Arsenal's Robert Pires In Lagos For Airtel-Sponsored Event (Pictures) / A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by daveP(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Missy89:

Lol.

Blessing in the final and she posted the best time (she actually jogged thru).Now it would be a showdown with Veronica Campbell.

2 nigerian girls in the final and one guy in the mens 100m

They should pick at least 2 out of 3 medals possible i hope!
yeah plz be on ur feet when d race starts by 9pm. grin
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Missy89(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
daveP: yeah plz be on ur feet when d race starts by 9pm. grin

disaster on the 400m front. those girls were just too damn slow. undecided

Good start, poor finishing

Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by daveP(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Missy89:

disaster on the 400m front. those girls were just too damn slow. undecided

Good start, poor finishing

Absolute rubbish
dnt tell me odumosu and abugan ran that race pls.who were our reps. 4*100 nko? They started again!
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by SHOCK7(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fresia01: dat guy shud come marry me if he is good, handsome and a good runner!!! cus am cute!!!
Hi,U look pretty young 're u sure u ready 4 marriage.Anyway why do u need a runner,i think all d other attributes,how do I find 'ur fb page?
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by SHOCK7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: good news,

Why can't one of these telecoms companies sponsor a telent hunt for athletes instead of all these Nigerian idol or project fame? We like to copy useless things in this country.
Do a talent hunt, discover young prospects, send them abroad to become world beaters and have the advertise your fast Internet connection when they are made. Simple logic.

I hope someone make this proposal to one of those companies, imagine Usain bolt as their brand ambassador for speed, its a win win situation.
No offence but u talking off off point!
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Missy89(f): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blessing won!!!!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by HandOfChukwu: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
The American athletes were rubbish, why do we need them? I hope they never run for Naija again. Okagbare is proof we dont need Americans to run for us.

1 Like

Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Damalex4luv(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
As part of the president Goodluck AGENDA for National transformation and economic development for Nigeria, all Nigerian graduates are going to be entitled to job opportunities and #50,000 monthly whether u are working or not. This program is being executed tuner a body known as TAN meaning TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of July and all Nigerian graduates will start receiving their monthly allowance of #50.000 effect from September. Please click the link below to register before registration closes 31st July. http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=59354
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by ChristineC: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Fresia01: dat guy shud come marry me if he is good, handsome and a good runner!!! cus am cute!!!
what are you saying
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by kris(m): 5:26am On Jul 29, 2014
HandOfChukwu: The American athletes were rubbish, why do we need them? I hope they never run for Naija again. Okagbare is proof we dont need Americans to run for us.

Those Americans you talked about beat your Naija athletes in the qualifier held in Nigeria. So without them, una for carry last from the beginning.
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
see this ugly leprosy infected worm.who told you,that you are beautiful?is it by editing your pics with 360,460,790, u look like an albino .snap a picture of yourself waking up with out makeup and picture editing.thanx *no offense intended *
Re: Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! by SenatorJames(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: I'm still looking for the good news in this.
That someone chooses to relocate from "heaven" to "hell".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory / 5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. / Photo Of Mikel Obi's Twin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.