Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. (6383 Views)

Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice. Very nice contribution
BuddhaPalm:

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ----- Albert Einstein.

"Miracles are not contrary to nature but only contrary to what we know about nature." -------- St. Augustine.

I used to be the biggest atheist on the planet. Not anymore.

Every single manifestation you see, feel, experience is a fvcking 5-star miracle. No exception.

Regaining you sight after 20 years is not 'out of the world', it is a small miracle. You having the consciousness to even ponder on these things really is out of the world.

Your day-to-day life is filled with an overwhelming extravagance of miracles. What is electricity? How the hell does your DNA sample, that can fit on the head of pin, contain information that can fill up to 1,000 books - of 600 pages each?

Why do plants grow? What holds the particles of an atom together? How the flying fvck does inanimate matter constitute a biological organism like yourself.

How and why do you see in the first place. What is consciousness.

Chains and chains of meaningful coincidences & synchronicities...what other miracles are bigger?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by ratatis(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Now, consider the following:
1) PSI-HEALING, A Fully Documented Evidence of Fantastic Medical Cures Being Performed Daily by Psychic Healers Around the World -----by ALFRED STELTER.
2) MIND OVER MATTER, Facts & Feats Beyond the Bounds of Nature ----by GLEN BARCLAY. (Pan Bks Ltd., Lon.)
3) SYNCHRONICITY - An Acausal Connecting Principle In Nature -- by. Carl Gustav Jung.
4) & the discussion between C. G. Jung. & Wolfgang Pauli, the Swiss Physicist & Nobel Prize Winner, 1945. ---- in BEYOND SYNCHRONICITY.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by ratatis(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
" The principle of the conservation of energy was established as a certainty, solid as a rock.....& yet, here was radium producing energy without acquiring it from any source. No one doubted that light & electricity were identical: they could only proceed in a straight line.....& yet here were "X rays" which could go through solid objects.
The scientists who were supposed to have a monopoly of knowledge suddenly ceased to make a distinction between physics & metaphysics."
------Pauwels & Bergier, in THE MORNING OF THE MAGICIANS.

"Actually the biggest deterrent to scientific progress is a refusal of some people, including scientists, to believe that things that seem amazing can really happen."
----GEORGE S. TRIMBLE ( of Glenn L. Martin Co., 1955 , & later, Director of NASA Manned Spacecraft Centre, Houston.)

"It seems evident, that men are carried, by a natural instinct or prepossession, to repose faith in their senses; & that, without any reasoning, or even almost before the use of reason, we always suppose an external universe, which depends not on our perception, but would exist, though we & every sensible creature were absent or annihilated...........It seems also evident, that when men follow this blind & powerful instinct of nature, they always suppose the very images, presented by the senses, to be the external objects, & never entertain any suspicion, that the one are nothing but representation of the other."
------DAVID HUME, 1711 - 1776.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by jansie(f): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Salvation is the greatest miracle any man can receive. Others are just peripherals. the question should be, are you saved?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by ElRey01: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by okotv(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
I experienced one at the just concluded deeper life retreat...it was wonderful. Because of doubters, I might have to return here in about six months time to explain and show proofs.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Davidbanky(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yea, ....
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Davidbanky:
Yea, ....
hmmmm
Davidbanky
Happy New Year - happy last year.
Lets hear your miracle.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Davidbanky(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm
Davidbanky
Lets hear your miracle.

Happy new year kachisbarbie great year ahead ! Well I will have to ask some persons if I can share it yet cos of privacy ...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Davidbanky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm
Davidbanky
Lets hear your miracle.

Kachisbarbie, check ur mail later for it
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Davidbanky:

Kachisbarbie, check ur mail later for it

I will.
*waiting*
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Davidbanky(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I will.
*waiting*

Been sending through nairaland mail, but it's not showing sent, maybe u can give me ur direct email
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Davidbanky:

Been sending through nairaland mail, but it's not showing sent, maybe u can give me ur direct email
seen wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
okotv:
I experienced one at the just concluded deeper life retreat...it was wonderful. Because of doubters, I might have to return here in about six months time to explain and show proofs.

You became pregnant? tongue

Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Davidbanky(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

seen wink

Okay
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by okotv(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
bukatyne:

You became pregnant? tongue

Happy new year
Nah.

Happy new year
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
[b][/b]
okotv:
Nah.

Happy new year

Six months... May?

That's when I got married!

Don't tell me she has agreed and you are walking her down the aisle.... grin

Yes! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I yam a prophetess grin tongue cool
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by okotv(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
bukatyne:
[b][/b]

Six months... May?

That's when I got married!

Don't tell me she has agreed and you are walking her down the aisle.... grin

Yes! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I yam a prophetess grin tongue cool
sorry Lady.

Am still a student with marriage put forward to about 6 years from now.

lol
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by bukatyne(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
okotv:
sorry Lady.

Am still a student with marriage put forward to about 6 years from now.

lol

Lol!

You wan spoil market for me? angry

Till May then
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by okotv(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
bukatyne:

Lol!

You wan spoil market for me? angry

Till May then
don't be angry with me joor. omode main dey do me
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MmmS(f): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2016
cococandy:
I don't mean the I-was-in-a-crash-and-everyone died-except-me kind of miracle.
I mean it's wonderful but can be explained away by theories of luck or just happenstance.

Have you had any real out of the world miracle like the i-was-blind-for-20-years-and-regained-my-sight-through-prayers kind of miracle?

I have a hard time believing some miracle stories I hear.
Since I haven't ever experienced or seen one up close and personal,I'll sure need some convincing to believe in them.
How do believe in the existence of a Being you have never seen but doubt what His Word says about miracles?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MmmS(f): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2016
jansie:
Salvation is the greatest miracle any man can receive. Others are just peripherals. the question should be, are you saved?
Was Jesus lying in Mark 16: 17-19?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth / MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) / What Qualifies One To Be A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.