Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. (6389 Views)

Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
What's your miracle?
Finding me? cool
tongue

Huh? angry undecided

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by finofaya: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
MizMyColi: *raises her hand* I do, a very personal one grin care to read?

My sister pls share your miracle story with us and show these infidels the light of God.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Huh? angry undecided

cheesy
grin
cool
wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by finofaya: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
chrisviral:

Depends on your definition of authentic..
Any miracle that is explain-able is not a miracle, a Miracle is something humanly impossible, makes no sense to science but it did happen!

And the fact your bias means that you will not find any story here authentic, so what are you looking for?
Know what you want!

Brotherly, I agree with you but let me just add that even if it is explainable, it is still a miracle. This is usually the case with miracles that involve overcoming fiendish odds. Our God is not only a God of impossibility but of statistical improbability. Like in my case when I escaped death in the care crash you can explain it away by luck or safety design but that does not mean that God was not involved.

I even suspect that what we see as impossible is merely improbable. Nothing is impossible for God anyway. We call it impossible because the odda are extremely high against. Eg. Like the example of the girl who was cured of fibroid which she then excreted, if when you try to account for it you include the probability that the laws of physics (possibly chemistry and biology) as we know them were momentarily suspended or modified, then it is easier to explain the occurence. Not that we need an explanation tho. So in such an instance, while it is highly improbable that the laws of physics were tinkered with, it is not entirely impossible. All the infidels can then shut up about impossibility, since it is improbability we are dealing with, and they don't have much problem with that. They are people of chance afterall, right? wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by chrisviral(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
finofaya:

Brotherly, I agree with you but let me just add that even if it is explainable, it is still a miracle. This is usually the case with miracles that involve overcoming fiendish odds. Our God is not only a God of impossibility but of statistical improbability. Like in my case when I escaped death in the care crash you can explain it away by luck or safety design but that does not mean that God was not involved.

I even suspect that what we see as impossible is merely improbable. Nothing is impossible for God anyway. We call it impossible because the odda are extremely high against. Eg. Like the example of the girl who was cured of fibroid which she then excreted, if when you try to account for it you include the probability that the laws of physics (possibly chemistry and biology) as we know them were momentarily suspended or modified, then it is easier to explain the occurence. Not that we need an explanation tho. So in such an instance, while it is highly improbable that the laws of physics were tinkered with, it is not entirely impossible. All the infidels can then shut up about impossibility, since it is improbability we are dealing with, and they don't have much problem with that. They are people of chance afterall, right? wink

So right dear.
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sure babe smiley
MizMyColi: *raises her hand* I do, a very personal one grin care to read?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
finofaya:

My sister pls share your miracle story with us and show these infidels the light of God.
Hey Dear, I understand your angst, but I think the use of the word "infidel" is rather harsh. Our creator sees all of us as very magnificent and amazing people. I don't think it bothers him one bit that some of us do not believe in his existence. Besides I think Apa**theist is a to'ally cool Dude, despite our different beliefs cool
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm sure there's God.
I'm not just sure if we humans understand him.
finofaya:

Is like you are not sure if there is God. But look at it like this; if there is God, wouldn't Luck be under his dominion? So it is not correct to say that being lucky means that God did not have a hand in it.

And why should vehicle design/dynamics favour only me, if not luck, and thus God.

My life threatening disease was curable. But remember that it was not treated, it went away on its own. All the symptoms disappeared. Is the distinction between curable/incurable important?

I hope you know that miracles don't allow detailed analysis, since they involve breaking rules that we barely understand. Just take it on faith, so to speak.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
cococandy: Sure babe smiley

I know what I experienced that night and until anyone can come up with an explanation, any convincing explanation of what happened to me that night.......

All I can say is that Miracles do Happen.

smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Besides I think Apa**theist is a to'ally cool Dude, despite our different beliefs cool
embarassed
cool
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MizMyColi(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist:
embarassed
cool
Whooottt!!! How the heck did he see that? angry undecided T'wasn't meant for your eyes joor cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Whooottt!!! How the heck did he see that? angry undecided T'wasn't meant for your eyes joor cheesy
tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by mazaje(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
nora544:

all this healing schools from this pastors are fake no one is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a video that show how a pastor make it with his miracles that his followers belief him.

Here is the video of the HBO documentary on Benny Hinn and Reinhard Bonnke(These two men are very big scammers). . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfaaPdP0kI

I keep saying, ALL miracle claims are false when looked at critically. . .If there is truly a god that truly knows the anguish of the sick and their endless prayers to him to heal them and ease them of their pains he will not require any man of god to gather them together before healing them. . .If I have the power to heal the sick i will quickly heall all those people in the video without them praying to me. . .There is no god that cares anywhere, that is what the reality shows and what the reality is. . .People can keep lying and making excuses for their imaginary god if that's what will make them sleep comfortably at night and that remains their problem. . .

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by mazaje(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
finofaya:

Brother, you don come here dey cause confusion abi?. . .I'll expose you ohh. . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MissSlimbody(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: brothers & sisters in d lord b4 i complete falake story i have a special number, pls clap ya hands while following me as we sing 2geda.

Haleluya Sombori

*Singing* - Lord, u av done wat nobody else can doooo, imela jehovah imela 3x.

Imeeeeee imela, imela, jehovah imela.....

keep singing while i tidy up some tins

Me don tire 2 sing ooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MizMyColi(f): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
cococandy: Thanks for sharing
unquote me, plssssss grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by finofaya: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
mazaje:

Brother, you don come here dey cause confusion abi?. . .I'll expose you ohh. . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Lol

Unbeliever that you are, hearing the word of God is always confusion to you.

God loves you bro

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by mazaje(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
finofaya:

Lol

Unbeliever that you are, hearing the word of God is always confusion to you.

God loves you bro

grin grin. . Na so. .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Alright smiley
MizMyColi: unquote me, plssssss grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Bunchersstab(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Me don tire 2 sing ooo sad
Her real name is Folake & her NL name is .............?
She pM me dat i shud not continue.
In her words " I beg u in God's name don't do this,i will do what eva it takes to make it up".

Not when my eyes don clear, before i was blind & now i can see.

Haleluya somebori

d fear of folake is d begining of wisdom.

Dont worry be expecting a new thread from me 2moro.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Bunchersstab(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin
cococandy: Alright smiley
grin[q

Are u in anyway related to AFRO-CANDY
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MissSlimbody(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Her real name is Folake & her NL name is .............?
She pM me dat i shud not continue.
In her words " I beg u in God's name don't do this,i will do what eva it takes to make it up".

Not when my eyes don clear, before i was blind & now i can see.

Haleluya somebori

d fear of folake is d begining of wisdom.

Dont worry be expecting a new thread from me 2moro.

Earnestly xpecting it
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by clemmonce(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kendzyma: did u see d cancer b4 d healing?
I thought this section was a religious section . why are people here acting as if they are unbelievers as if they are not christians. so much unbelief. even if I post the video they pick out mistakes.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
clemmonce: I thought this section was a religious section . why are people here acting as if they are unbelievers as if they are not christians. so much unbelief. even if I post the video they pick out mistakes.
So because this is the religious section, people should believe stupidity?

Thank you for pointing out how gullible religious people are.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
I said it; there is no miracle story anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 29, 2014
I still wonder why people find it so hard to understand simple facts about the existence of God
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Vibra: I still wonder why people find it so hard to understand simple facts about the existence of God
Facts like?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by chineloSA(f): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
I find waking up every morning, discovering that I am still alive miraculous. Its not because of my intelligence that I see another day, but its by miraculous grace of the almight.

But I have a lot of stories to tell wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by nnamdiugwu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy: *smiling* . Once i see an authenticated video of an amputee growing back a limb, then,i will abandon my atheistic world view for the light of the gospel of the 'lord' jesus! halleluyah in anticipation!!!!

U don't know that computer can make that possible. I would rather like to bear witness with my naked eyes than watch video.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by nnamdiugwu(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lot of deceit nowadays.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
cococandy:
I don't mean the I-was-in-a-crash-and-everyone died-except-me kind of miracle.
I mean it's wonderful but can be explained away by theories of luck or just happenstance.

Have you had any real out of the world miracle like the i-was-blind-for-20-years-and-regained-my-sight-through-prayers kind of miracle?

I have a hard time believing some miracle stories I hear.

Since I haven't ever experienced or seen one up close and personal,I'll sure need some convincing to believe in them.

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ----- Albert Einstein.

"Miracles are not contrary to nature but only contrary to what we know about nature." -------- St. Augustine.

I used to be the biggest atheist on the planet. Not anymore.

Every single manifestation you see, feel, experience is a fvcking 5-star miracle. No exception.

Regaining you sight after 20 years is not 'out of the world', it is a small miracle. You having the consciousness to even ponder on these things really is out of the world.

Your day-to-day life is filled with an overwhelming extravagance of miracles. What is electricity? How the hell does your DNA sample, that can fit on the head of pin, contain information that can fill up to 1,000 books - of 600 pages each?

Why do plants grow? What holds the particles of an atom together? How the flying fvck does inanimate matter constitute a biological organism like yourself.

How and why do you see in the first place. What is consciousness.

Chains and chains of meaningful coincidences & synchronicities...what other miracles are bigger?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 / Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.