Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. (6388 Views)

Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2014
I don't mean the I-was-in-a-crash-and-everyone died-except-me kind of miracle.
I mean it's wonderful but can be explained away by theories of luck or just happenstance.

Have you had any real out of the world miracle like the i-was-blind-for-20-years-and-regained-my-sight-through-prayers kind of miracle?

I have a hard time believing some miracle stories I hear.
Since I haven't ever experienced or seen one up close and personal,I'll sure need some convincing to believe in them.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by apolonius(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Na wahala you dey look for o. You go hear how God of Oyedepo stopped someone from successfully slapping her and all those trash soon o.

What we hear as miracles today are mostly lies;at best they are delusions,illusions,manipulations and hypnosis.

Oya,make we wait na.smiley

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Pastor Chris Miracle: I was blind all my whole life, pastor Chris healed me, and I could recognize a blue handkerchief, even though I've never seen color in my life. cheesy

My miracle: I had sex with a nun. It was miraculous-- especially the climax. I made her speak in tongues. cool

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by shaybebaby(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
An hour has gone by and not one real account yet experienced by an individual personally? shocked. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
apolonius: Na wahala you dey look for o. You go hear how God of Oyedepo stopped someone from successfully slapping her and all those trash soon o.

What we hear as miracles today are mostly lies;at best they are delusions,illusions,manipulations and hypnosis.

Oya,make we wait na.smiley
grin grin
Seriously though some of the accounts I read and hear about seem utterly unreasonable

Maybe I'm not a real christain duh tongue
I've received tongue lashing since yesterday because I told my SIL that the visiting pastor who came to their church yesterday might be a fake one.

They've said prayers for my blaspheming soul and asked for forgiveness on my behalf. cheesy

The guy said he prayed for a woman who had fibroid and she passed it through her stool/excrement.
Like WTF!?
It would make a lil more sense if she said she had massive bleeding and pushed out the growth through her vaginaa. Hard to believe but a lil more easy on the ears than the story he told.

So I asked what's the connection between the intestines and the uterus? How did the fibroid leave the womb where it was embedded and transfered to her rectum so she could push it out via faeces?

I know fibroid is something that bleeds terribly and she couldn't have had such a massive miraculous surgery without a drop of blood lost.

But I guess that what makes it a miracle right?

Anyway I had to stop trying to explain my thoughts to them in order not to invoke the 'wrath' of God on the family with my blasphemy against a holy man of God undecided

I haven't seen any such miracle before.
I don't believe them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Masta01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
the only miracle i will have is when nigeria is gonna win the worldcup embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Praaaaaaaissssse praise master jesus haleluya., i've been unda d attack of a deadly disease called luv/lust for d past 14months & after d sunday breaktru service God restored my senses back. 14months of un-return luv, humilation,cheats,lies,betrayals etc God opend my eyes.
I met folake in silverbird gallery in abuja ....

To be continued shortly
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by shaybebaby(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Praaaaaaaissssse praise master jesus haleluya., i've been unda d attack of a deadly disease called luv/lust for d past 14months & after d sunday breaktru service God restored my senses back. 14months of un-return luv, humilation,cheats,lies,betrayals etc God opend my eyes.

To be continued shortly
Looool! What did folake do oooo?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
shaybebaby:
Looool! What did folake do oooo?
Will update u guys leta am kind of busy now...
*Space booked*
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by rinrin23(f): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin
Seriously though some of the accounts I read and hear about seem utterly unreasonable

I've received tongue lashing since yesterday because I told my SIL that the visiting pastor who came to their church yesterday might be a fake one.

They've said prayers for my blaspheming soul and asked for forgiveness on my behalf. cheesy

The guy said he prayed for a woman who had fibroid and she passed it through her stool/excrement.
Like WTF!?
It would make a lil more sense if she said she had massive bleeding and pushed out the growth through her vaginaa. Hard to believe but a lil more easy on the ears than the story he told.

So I asked what's the connection between the intestines and the uterus? How did the fibroid leave the womb where it was embedded and transfered to her rectum so she could push it out via faeces?

I know fibroid is something that bleeds terribly and she couldn't have had such a massive miraculous surgery without a drop of blood lost.

Anyway I had to stop trying to explain my thoughts to them in order not to invoke the 'wrath' of God on the family with my blasphemy against a holy man of God undecided

I don't believe them

What scares me is how the congregation just takes it all in. You would think the pastor would have the common decency to at least research his story.

I guess it's just one of the many things the "God of impossibilities" makes possible.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by qstar(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
The likes of Benny Hinn, et al, have proved to the world that "miracles" are just wishful thinking humans exhibit.
The religious opportunists that abound in Nigeria capitalize on this to defraud the gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by apolonius(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin

Like WTF!?

I don't believe them

The guy doesn't even know what fibroid is. It is a vale of darkness,magic and manipulating lies out there in the clouds of their 'christianity'. It is a multi-billion Naira industry in Nigeria,so trust our people to go where the cake is!

Miracles were never the focus of Christ's ministry,they were illustrations of God's power for the hypocritical practioners of Judaism whose concept of relationship with God the new way Christ espoused came to destroy and replace.

For Christ,it was about the kingdom of God. That was the focus of the good news he preached. And he was clear that this kingdom can only be accessed with an attitude of sincere and serious love of God and others. Remember the greatest commandment talk?smiley

Our societies around Africa are still buried in the vodoo culture of spirituality as solution-finding apostolate for a people of problems. In our eyes,there is almost no separation between the magical powers of life in Christ and the soothsaying and 'healing' norms of the ATR.

Miracles do happen,and they are miracles because they are unusual events not every second manifestations that define God and life in him. Today,our 'christianity' in Nigeria is miracle-centred,and it this redefinition of christianity that is leaving us worse than we are.

Sister,resist their lies and avoid them. Be clear in saying you do not believe in their propaganda of manipulations and deceit. Resist their blackmail to tolerate their vodoo and soothsaying ways. It is just not Christianity!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by clemmonce(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have seen oooo
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by clemmonce(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
I will post a video soon. someone was healed of cancer my pastor prayed for her and she went back to the hospital and the doctor told her there is no trace of cancer kn her breast again. I was amazed I had to beg our media department to give me the video. Repping Christ mission solution church.a.k.a Chapel of Victory

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by MissSlimbody(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Praaaaaaaissssse praise master jesus haleluya., i've been unda d attack of a deadly disease called luv/lust for d past 14months & after d sunday breaktru service God restored my senses back. 14months of un-return luv, humilation,cheats,lies,betrayals etc God opend my eyes.

To be continued shortly

...Can't wait 2 hear abt Folake ooo wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Kendzyma(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
clemmonce: I will post a video soon. someone was healed of cancer my pastor prayed for her and she went back to the hospital and the doctor told her there is no trace of cancer kn her breast again. I was amazed I had to beg our media department to give me the video. Repping Christ mission solution church.a.k.a Chapel of Victory
did u see d cancer b4 d healing?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by qstar(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
clemmonce: I will post a video soon. someone was healed of cancer my pastor prayed for her and she went back to the hospital and the doctor told her there is no trace of cancer kn her breast again. I was amazed I had to beg our media department to give me the video. Repping Christ mission solution church.a.k.a Chapel of Victory

It depends on the type of cancer and if your acclaimed testimony, sort of, happened.

If it's the malignant type, tell the miracle recipient to better go back to the hospital for treatment or R.I.P in advance, sorry to say.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by TRADELYN: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin
KiV
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Bunchersstab(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
MissSlimbody:

...Can't wait 2 hear abt Folake ooo wink
brothers & sisters in d lord b4 i complete falake story i have a special number, pls clap ya hands while following me as we sing 2geda.

Haleluya Sombori

*Singing* - Lord, u av done wat nobody else can doooo, imela jehovah imela 3x.

Imeeeeee imela, imela, jehovah imela.....

keep singing while i tidy up some tins

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Still no "miracles"
Where's the guy that said he was healed of AIDS?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by nora544: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014

did she shows a paper from a doctor that she has real cancer because a blood test will show it!!!!!!!

I know this is all fake to bring money in the pocket of the pastor!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by finofaya: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Poster, but why do you dismiss miracles that involve saving of lives from terrible motor accident? I assure you, it is a mistake to do so. The principle of miracles is that the odds must be against you and you must be given preferential treatment to help you overcome the odds. So in accident or ill health, it is the same principle. It doesn't matter whether the odds are 1 in 10, or 1 in infinity.

In my own case, I was diagnosed with life threatening disease 3 years ago and on my way to the hospital for treatment session I was involved in a ghastly motor accident that claimed the life of everybody in the bus, except me. Then on getting to the hospital I was discovered to be free from my disease. Immediately I also got bank alert that I have been credited with 10 million naira.

God is Good.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Kendzyma(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
finofaya: Poster, but why do you dismiss miracles that involve saving of lives from terrible motor accident? I assure you, it is a mistake to do so. The principle of miracles is that the odds must be against you and you must be given preferential treatment to help you overcome the odds. So in accident or ill health, it is the same principle. It doesn't matter whether the odds are 1 in 10, or 1 in infinity.

In my own case, I was diagnosed with life threatening disease 3 years ago and on my way to the hospital for treatment session I was involved in a ghastly motor accident that claimed the life of everybody in the bus, except me. Then on getting to the hospital I was discovered to be free from my disease. Immediately I also got bank alert that I have been credited with 10 million naira

God is Good.
god wasted d lifes of d people in d bus just to heal and give u money..smh..its realy nt different frm money rituals.
Bt ur post sounds too heartless to b real.i smell sarcasm.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by finofaya: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kendzyma: god wasted d lifes of d people in d bus just to heal and give u money..smh..its realy nt different frm money rituals.
Bt ur post sounds too heartless to b real.i smell sarcasm.

You only think I am being sarcastic because you do not understand the ways of the Almighty. God did not waste the lives on the bus (he has every right to, mind you), rather he saved me from certain death. Twice. In one fell swoop. He saved me for a purpose, which I am now achieving with the financial blessing given to me, to the glory of God.

Like I explained earlier, the mistake you are making is that you are expecting God to save everybody, because he saved one person. That will defeat the whole purpose of miracles.

God is Good

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by dorox(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
finofaya: Poster, but why do you dismiss miracles that involve saving of lives from terrible motor accident? I assure you, it is a mistake to do so. The principle of miracles is that the odds must be against you and you must be given preferential treatment to help you overcome the odds. So in accident or ill health, it is the same principle. It doesn't matter whether the odds are 1 in 10, or 1 in infinity.

In my own case, I was diagnosed with life threatening disease 3 years ago and on my way to the hospital for treatment session I was involved in a ghastly motor accident that claimed the life of everybody in the bus, except me. Then on getting to the hospital I was discovered to be free from my disease. Immediately I also got bank alert that I have been credited with 10 million naira.

God is Good.
Who credited your account with 10 million naira, and why?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by traware(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist: Pastor Chris Miracle: I was blind all my whole life, pastor Chris healed me, and I could recognize a blue handkerchief, even though I've never seen color in my life. cheesy

My miracle: I had sex with a nun. It was miraculous-- especially the climax. I made her speak in tongues. cool
This guy you funny die!!!!!Only Pastor Chris can 'heal' you.Hopefully with his wife and daughters
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
traware: This guy you funny die!!!!!Only Pastor Chris can 'heal' you.Hopefully with his wife and daughters
grin
I watched it on their Love World channel. Their so-called" healing school"
Imagine someone that has been blind since birth, never knew what colors look like, but somehow knowing a handkerchief is color blue.
And people still believe that poo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014

God is Good.
Hallelujah! grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by nora544: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
healing school

all this healing schools from this pastors are fake no one is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a video that show how a pastor make it with his miracles that his followers belief him.

A Question of Miracles

In April 2001, HBO aired a documentary entitled A Question of Miracles that focused on Hinn and a well-documented fellow Word-of-Faith German minister based in Africa, Reinhard Bonnke.[21] Both Hinn and Bonnke offered full access to their events to the documentary crew, and the documentary team followed seven cases of "miracle healings" from Hinn's crusade over the next year. The film's director, Antony Thomas, claimed to CNN's Kyra Phillips that they did not find any cases where people were actually healed by Hinn.[22] Thomas said in a New York Times interview that "If I had seen miracles [from Hinn's ministry], I would have been happy to trumpet it...but in retrospect, I think they do more damage to Christianity than the most committed atheist."[23]
"Do You Believe in Miracles"

In November 2004, the CBC Television show The Fifth Estate did a special titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" on the apparent transgressions committed by Benny Hinn's ministry.[1]

With the aid of hidden cameras and crusade witnesses, the producers of the show demonstrated Benny's apparent misappropriation of funds, his fabrication of the truth, and the way in which his staff chose crusade audience members to come on stage to proclaim their miracle healings.[1] In particular, the investigation highlighted the fact that the most desperate miracle seekers who attend a Hinn crusade—the quadriplegics, the brain-damaged, virtually anyone with a visibly obvious physical condition—are never allowed up on stage; those who attempt to get in the line of possible healings are intercepted and directed to return to their seats. At one Canadian service, hidden cameras showed a mother who was carrying her Muscular Dystrophy-afflicted daughter, Grace, being stopped by two screeners when they attempted to get into the line for a possible blessing from Benny. The screeners asked the mother if Grace had been healed, and when the mother replied in the negative, they were told to return to their seats; the pair got out of line, but Grace, wanting "Pastor Benny to pray for [her]," asked her mother to support her as she tried to walk as a show of "her faith in action," according to the mother. After several unsuccessful attempts at walking, the pair left the arena in tears, both mother and daughter visibly upset at being turned aside and crying as they explained to the undercover reporters that all Grace had wanted was for Benny to pray for her, but the staffers rushed them out of the line when they found out Grace had not been healed.[1] A week later at a service in Toronto, Baptist evangelist Justin Peters, who wrote his Masters in Divinity thesis on Benny Hinn[24] and has attended numerous Hinn crusades since 2000 as part of his research for his thesis and for a seminar he developed about the Word of Faith movement entitled A Call for Discernment,[25] also demonstrated to the hidden cameras that "people who look like me"—Peters has cerebral palsy, walks with arm-crutches, and is obviously and visibly disabled—"are never allowed on stage[...]it's always somebody who has some disability or disease that cannot be readily seen." Like Grace and her mother, Peters was quickly intercepted as he came out of the wheelchair section (there is one at every crusade, situated at the back of the audience, far away from the stage, and never filmed for Hinn's TV show) in an attempt to join the line of those waiting to go onstage, and was told to take a seat.[1]
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
You don't understand the angle I'm coming from with the accident example.
If it can be explained by luck or the dynamics of that particular vehicle/road/or crash itself,then it doesn't prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was miraculous.

Not saying I wouldn't be thankful if it happened to be me who was saved.
I just want examples that leave no doubt.

Okay about your illness,what was it?
Was it incurable? Life threatening doesn't necessarily mean incurable.
If it was really an incurable disease you thought you had,are you ABSOLUTELY sure that there wasn't some misdiagnosis?
Did you get a second and third opinion from different specialists what the disease really was?

10million?
I happy well well for you o. cheesy
Why haven't I got such free money?

God is Good.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by finofaya: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
dorox:
Who credited your account with 10 million naira, and why?

Wetin be your own inside?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. by joywendy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
#following

we would see some confirmed lies very soon

there are some testimonies i hear in church that sounds heartless and selfish attimes.
Like someone who posted here that he had a motor accident and everyone died and he is the only one who survived. And everyone will shout halleyuah that he is alive and God has a reason to spare his life. So what of the others that died?? Doesnt God care for them too? Is it right for us to celebrate over one person living over thousands that die?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Atheists Feel On Nairaland; Part Two / Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April / Why Do Atheists Come Here Since They Do Not Believe In Religion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.