Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano (44629 Views)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by akunuboy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its high tym those mumus who cover their brains with vail calling themselves muslim realise they re not in any way recognized by d living God,hence d blood surking devil they call God.Should other religion kill to inherit aljanah who will remain?So shameful, every where in d world u find dis bargars know no peace.Their leaders were wild beast and the followers re like. Let them get dis to their stupid head "he who kill by d sword die by d sword" Bonch of fools.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: See this ethnic bigot. Hate has blinded you. I wasn't referring to your senseless tribal wars here on Nairaland. I am way above that. I was referring to the Muslims who run to West(Not western Nigeria o) For your info I am not Yoruba even. Hate is a learned feeling. Unlearn it.
asiwaju shocked shocked shocked, so if you aren't yoruba, where are you from? Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Just ask 4 forgiveness whoever u r.......d person quoted ur quran....if he has done dat wrongly,its 4 God 2 judge.....thought u ppl claim Allah 2 mean God......damn...hw dare u blasphame 2 d same Allah
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
PHC4:

Please delete Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers from your list okay.
Because of What?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by djon78(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: ifa hear, then why that guy nor add edo to his niger delta state he mentioned, cos edo get small oil not refined abi,only a blind man n a dullard don't know you guys plan but shoould incase it happened that we merge to form a country and you guys misbehave, I trust my niger delta guys, all those creek guys go chop una raw.

Form a Country with u guys? I dont think so. I still believe Nigeria can work if this bombing can be stopped and we go back to regions.
But if Nigeria was to break I personally think we Igbos should have our own Country, because if we form a Country with u guys, it will be liability to us developing well.
Why do I think so? look at how ur leaders have been wasting the money acruing to u frivolously from NDDC, to ministry of Nigerdelta, to allocation to amnesty money without putting sustainable development for the future, no longterm plan for the future. I was discussing with a friend some days ago who told me how some of ur past militants presently amassed untold wealth and spending lavishly, I personally told him that it will come back to haunt them, look at the Arab oil states with all their stupendous oil wealth are investing heavily for the future because they know that in no distant oil will run out her course, but ur people spend lavishly thinking that it will continue to be like that. So we Igbos will be better off on our if Nigeria is to break cos we think longterm, we will survive, likewise the Yorubas think longterm too, they will survive, although I still believe Nigeria might survive if this terrorism is nipped in the bud, but if the bombing continues I fear for this nation but I pray that this wickedness will be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You are trying too hard to prove nothing, let me repeat, you are making too much noise, for absolutely no reason.. If you interesting in slapping, I will get gladly take you up on that offer. We can arrange it.
Go n Die in one of niger delta governor's voice.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: I base in ph n am from edo/delta by tribe m u g u.
Aske dchandel on this forum.

Its just like how pdp n apc accuse everybody of anybody that speak against their evil way to be apc or pdp that's how yoruba n igbo think too.
So because I talk say I prefer yoruba mean say I be yoruba?lol cos yoruba people nor get physical mind to misbehave so should incase niger deltans merge with them we can live in harmony cos they nor get liver n they know how niger delta boys head dey hot if u mess with us but should incase we and igbos merge to be one country, any misbehave from you guys I trust my creek guys and frukpe community.
Who is this?....and how old are u?. You're talking like a child. You think say na video game u dey play? Abi u tink sey na essay u dey write?...Your mouth too sweet.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
djon78:

Form a Country with u guys? I dont think so. I still believe Nigeria can work if this bombing can be stopped and we go back to regions.
But if Nigeria was to break I personally think we Igbos should have our own Country, because if we form a Country with u guys, it will be liability to us developing well.
Why do I think so? look at how ur leaders have been wasting the money acruing to u frivolously from NDDC, to ministry of Nigerdelta, to allocation to amnesty money without putting sustainable development for the future, no longterm plan for the future. I was discussing with a friend some days ago who told me how some of ur past militants presently amassed untold wealth and spending lavishly, I personally told him that it will come back to haunt them, look at the Arab oil states with all their stupendous oil wealth are investing heavily for the future because they know that in no distant oil will run out her course, but ur people spend lavishly thinking that it will continue to be like that. So we Igbos will be better off on our if Nigeria is to break cos we think longterm, we will survive, likewise the Yorubas think longterm too, they will survive, although I still believe Nigeria might survive if this terrorism is nipped in the bud, but if the bombing continues I fear for this nation but I pray that this wickedness will be defeated.
bro who told you we don't plan for long term? If the oil dry there is always a way if you don't know, so everybody is planning.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by sleekman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!
see ur big unrealistic dream. Bayelsa and Delta in Biafra. Ure not even sure of Anambra cos na Bini get Anambra. Mumu dey smell. U need correct bat pepper soup. Ebola candidate

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettyboi1:
So everyone is supposed to be living in a cave now because we should love ourselves more than the daft weakling president loves us? Why then do we have a president? You sound as clueless and confused as most of the preseident's so-called "advisers".

That's the problem with wise guys like you. You have not figured out, how to stop killing yourselves, instead you want the government to take personal responsibility for actions, wise people like you, should be able to manage. The daft weakling president is still the only man standing, where all your Hercules are running for cover. Just look at the daft weakling and come to grips with the reality, he is going to remain your president till 2019. All your wise men, your mighty Igor, Hercules will not be able to change this fact. Stop crying and take responsibility for the madness in your neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by gsainttrinity(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
zeelo2014:
Thanks for speaking ur mind. Unlike ur fellow comrades that pretend and camouflage under the guise that they're against these attacks by shedding crocodile tears and saying its all political. I wish ur other brethren come out as boldly as u did, so that many of us will know that we are actually living and dining with the devil.

did anybody ask you to kill your brothers? Now you want our sympathies.

The only sympathy you people will get is when you stop behaving like animals and stop blowing yourselves up.

I can't believe how you people think
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.

USB ko OTG nii. Mtscwwww
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: Go n Die in one of niger delta governor's voice.

You quickly checked out? Damn, I thought you were an area scatter, a deadbody 80 or a no mosquito in heaven kind of guy. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackHuman: Who is this?....and how old are u?. You're talking like a child. You think say na video game u dey play? Abi u tink sey na essay u dey write?...Your mouth too sweet.
I am 1 year old man ,now run along dinasour
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Woman suicide bomber, do u know the reward? Na 72 virgin men oh. U sure say u go fit carry them so. lol

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by revelationuche: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You quickly checked out? Damn, I thought you were an area scatter, a deadbody 80 or a no mosquito in heaven kind of guy. grin grin grin grin
yeah cos na f*k up for me to dey exchange words with you, I just noticed you got no brain, if only I can see u now in real life grin
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: guy leave presido out of dis matter, d Same north dat said dey will make his government ungovernable for him
Rubbish!...even if they indeed said that (which I don't believe)- is it not his duty and responsibilty to make sure they don't succeed?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: we niger deltans will not allow igbo people to merge with us, we know you guys plan n if it happen that will be another war itself cos we niger deltans know what you are upto, igbos that tribalism run in their vein, I rather prefer yoruba merge with us than igbo but we prefer to form our own country, that will be better, Edo, delta, akwa ibom, cross river, rivers state, we are good to go.
To know that you guys have plan, why didn't you include edo state in ur post, cos they are not oil producing state.
Wetin our land resources don cause for nigeria,smh.
We Igbos are not "Born to Rule mentality."........
Edo State are more related to the yorubas than Igbos.. History says it. E.g Oba of Benin......
Do you know that there are Igbo Tribes who originates from Delta? Even Asaba is an Igbo Speaking town......
Do you Even know that Rivers state gov. is an Igbo? Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi! ..........
Do you know that the second in command to Ojukwu was an Akwa ibom man? Phillips Effiong..... He took over the position when Ojukwu ran to Cote D'ivoire.......
Ri does not make up a food unless ce is added to it... RICE......
South East + South-South = Biafra!!
Igbos are Peaceful!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2014

Get it straight to or head. This marriage is for better, for worse. You ain't going anywhere. Don't waste or time, let's face it together.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Blaqsmith(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
I hope Boko Haram is not using the abducted Chibok girls as suicide bombers...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: yeah cos na f*k up for me to dey exchange words with you, I just noticed you got no brain, if only I can see u now in real life grin

I gave you the offer to arrange seeing in real life. You are based in PH, that's what you said in one of your comment. My drive from Warri is about 3-4 hrs. We can fix the problem asap.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by lorRhyMeZ: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
Boko Haram is a Northern problem not a Nigeria problem

Go and tell that to d numerous people of eastern,western n southern extraction dat have been made casualities n let's see if u will make it back alive...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by abbeysey: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ Fatdon, in interpreting the Qur'an, we don't do "copy and paste" the meaning of the Qur'an verses u quoted are contextual. As for those who wish to know the truth leaving religious sentiments. Kindly read at least 3 verses before and 3 verses after each of the verses he quoted. U will find out that fatdon's argument is baseless. Islam values the sanctity of animals lives let alone human's. Its just like asking ur wife this question after preparing ur tea "did u add sugar?" the reason for ur question could be that u love sugar so much or u don't like sugar at all. Infact, there is an aspect of Islamic knowlwedge called tasfir that deals with qur'an interpretation only. So stop deceiving people in the name of ur evangelism. Thanks.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mtcheew!...no be only USB, na Flashdrive u go see...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iebanehita(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
Boko Haram is a Northern problem not a Nigeria problem

The last time I checked, the North is still part of the country called Nigeria. Hence; the northern problem is Nigeria's problem.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by 5thcolm(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wait o.... Another female bomber! ......ARE DIS OUR GIRLS?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Awoofawo:

USB you means Universal Serial Bus grin

But wait o! Thought some Igbo said Akwa Ibom; Bayelsa most of south-south state are not Igbo!

and all those suffering from CBS please come and justify this daylight land grabbing cool
Yes, most are not Igbos! Some Igbos Tribe originates from them! E.G. There are Igbos who are indigenes of Delta. Even Asaba is Igbo Speaking City!.......
Even Rivers state gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is an Igbo Man....
South south is diverse.. Mixture of different Tribes.....
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: we niger deltans will not allow igbo people to merge with us, we know you guys plan n if it happen that will be another war itself cos we niger deltans know what you are upto, igbos that tribalism run in their vein, I rather prefer yoruba merge with us than igbo but we prefer to form our own country, that will be better, Edo, delta, akwa ibom, cross river, rivers state, we are good to go.
To know that you guys have plan, why didn't you include edo state in ur post, cos they are not oil producing state.
Wetin our land resources don cause for nigeria,smh.

Lool! You sound pained and frustrated bruv.

Kill yourself or jump inside third mainland bridge. All the south southern state are related to igbo apart from Edo state.

You're from Edo state, so I don't know why you are feeling paranoid when your state wasn't mentioned. Edo is related to Odua Nation. So, feel free to to join them. gringrin Stop sycophanting for other south southern state. cheesy Even other south southern states answers Ibo name apart from Edo that bears Yoruba name. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
We Igbos are not "Born to Rule mentality."........
Edo State are more related to the yorubas than Igbos.. History says it. E.g Oba of Benin......
Do you know that there are Igbo Tribes who originates from Delta? Even Asaba is an Igbo Speaking town......
Do you Even know that Rivers state gov. is an Igbo? Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi! ..........
Do you know that the second in command to Ojukwu was an Akwa ibom man? Phillips Effiong..... He took over the position when Ojukwu ran to Cote D'ivoire.......
Ri does not make up a food unless ce is added to it... RICE......
South East + South-South = Biafra!!
Igbos are Peaceful!
if u want to use origin as to who to claim states in niger delta,then I can tell you that majority of niger delta tribe are related to yoruba, e.g delta state comprises of urhobo,isoko,ijaws,itsekiri and these tribes I mentioned were originated from edo n yoruba n they are the majority in delta state, so delta igbos can merge with you guys if they chose to, same in bayelsa, rivers state, cross river, et al.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lakeshizu: how come u added the oil producing states?
Because they are Biafra Land...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by prettyboi1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

That's the problem with wise guys like you. You have not figured out, how to stop killing yourselves, instead you want the government to take personal responsibility for actions, wise people like you, should be able to manage. The daft weakling president is still the only man standing, where all your Hercules are running for cover. Just look at the daft weakling and come to grips with the reality, he is going to remain your president till 2019. All your wise men, your mighty Igor, Hercules will not be able to change this fact. Stop crying and take responsibility for the madness in your neck of the woods.

Lol,2019 in your dreams. Look, I don't have to even consider arguing with you. Nigerians would be at the polls next year by God's Grace & you shall see for yourself,sycophant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.