Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano (44631 Views)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

Get it straight to or head. This marriage is for better, for worse. You ain't going anywhere. Don't waste or time, let's face it together.
then lagos will remain a no man's land, we will come to your land and prosper,your people will keep living in penury. If the marriage is for better for worse then lagos will soon become an igboland in diaspora grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
[s]
Largas:
Me? Get HBP while with you?
Bwahahahahahaha!!! You crack me up and down bae.
Everytime I argue with you, I laugh at your ignorance(like the other time), or your stupidi.ty,(like now).
I advise you remove the dirt in your eyes first, before you try to point out that in your neighbour's eyes.
We don't need your political advise as they come senseless, you're politically of no use to Nigeria and I am confused each time I see you on political and delicate threads as this one, talking rubbish like you do everyother day!

Yeah, Africa for Africa, when there are mutual benefits. But, of what benefit are your political jargons to us on this thread?
You're the only foreigner I see doing this rubbish.

You should leave us to mourn our dead, discuss and
shout at our government. You a foreigner, coming to a
Nigerian BOMB thread, causing useless distraction.

Do you have efficient brain at all?

If you insist you won't stop. Fine!!! Afterall, Jonah can't hear you or whatever you wanna offer.
[/s]

What mutual benefits? You are crazy typing rubbish, how old are you bigot! Botswana wants shiiit from Nigeria and
you will not see even one person from Botswana in your
he'll hole. You are the ones littering our country in every
corner. Its your people that use Africa for Africans when
they are shown the door.

jonathan is a waste of a president as useless as you are.

Now, sit Bobby sit and shuttiit good dog!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cubeet: Oil rich regions
They are Blessed!!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blaqsmith: I hope Boko Haram is not using the abducted Chibok girls as suicide bombers...
My thoughts exactly....how did they suddenly get very young female bombers?.....and that one wants me to vote him for a 2nd term?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettyboi1:

Lol,2019 in your dreams. Look, I don't have to even consider arguing with you. Nigerians would be at the polls next year by God's Grace & you shall see for yourself,sycophant.

You lost before the elections even stated. Nigerians will be at the polls and they will reaffirm, that you know to be true. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: [s][/s]

What mutual benefits? You are crazy typing rubbish, how old are you bigot! Botswana wants shiiit from Nigeria and
you will not see even one person from Botswana in your
he'll hole. You are the ones littering our country in every
corner. Its your people that use Africa for Africans when
they are shown the door.

jonathan is a waste of a president as useless as you are.

Now, sit Bobby sit and shuttiit good dog!
Crazy Bots chick.
Go to your 'developed' country and advise your country.
Jonathan doesn't need your useless advise and for all we care. He's gonna remain in power till 2019.
You lack manners and act as though, were trained by a single mother, sorry I meant biitch.

My country might be a hellhole, but it is specifically the North and infact, we are Number1 Economy in Africa. Deal with it. We got here not by your advice, and we won't need your advice to remain there and get better.

We'll get through this. And we don't need you.

So long, will quote you on another thread once you post rubbish like you always do.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
djon78:

Form a Country with u guys? I dont think so. I still believe Nigeria can work if this bombing can be stopped and we go back to regions.
But if Nigeria was to break I personally think we Igbos should have our own Country, because if we form a Country with u guys, it will be liability to us developing well.
Why do I think so? look at how ur leaders have been wasting the money acruing to u frivolously from NDDC, to ministry of Nigerdelta, to allocation to amnesty money without putting sustainable development for the future, no longterm plan for the future. I was discussing with a friend some days ago who told me how some of ur past militants presently amassed untold wealth and spending lavishly, I personally told him that it will come back to haunt them, look at the Arab oil states with all their stupendous oil wealth are investing heavily for the future because they know that in no distant oil will run out her course, but ur people spend lavishly thinking that it will continue to be like that. So we Igbos will be better off on our if Nigeria is to break cos we think longterm, we will survive, likewise the Yorubas think longterm too, they will survive, although I still believe Nigeria might survive if this terrorism is nipped in the bud, but if the bombing continues I fear for this nation but I pray that this wickedness will be defeated.

I can guarantee your leaders are worse than the leaders of the Niger delta you are calling out. Why not show us, what you have done with the 87%, you seize from us?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: then lagos will remain a no man's land, we will come to your land and prosper,your people will keep living in penury. If the marriage is for better for worse then lagos will soon become an igboland in diaspora grin grin grin
.....Yeah right, and ibo don't live penury?...the poverty is widespread- or how does one explain the successes of baby factories in the east?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild:
Did you even read my post?

That lunatic called Bluivy is not even a Nigerian.
She's a purple pap drinking dosser from Botswana.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: if u want to use origin as to who to claim states in niger delta,then I can tell you that majority of niger delta tribe are related to yoruba, e.g delta state comprises of urhobo,isoko,ijaws,itsekiri and these tribes I mentioned were originated from edo n yoruba n they are the majority in delta state, so delta igbos can merge with you guys if they chose to, same in bayelsa, rivers state, cross river, et al.
Confusing Calculation...
Urhobo is Related to Igbos in culture. E.g Dressing(Urhobo Man and Igbo Man... Urhobo Woman and Igbo Woman)...
My friend is an Urhobo from Warri and their Language resembles Igbo.....
People mistoke his father for and Igbo man because of His native dressing......
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by johnmartus(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot: STATES OF BIAFRA::: Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, and South-eastern Kogi.
USB => United States of Biafra!!!
Oga Jona, abeg dust that Amalgamated british document sharp sharp!
please if igbo peoples want to perish they should all perish alone why are you including other tribe to you sinking ship does detal speaking igbo rivers?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lool! You sound pained and frustrated bruv.

Kill yourself or jump inside third mainland bridge. All the south southern state are related to igbo apart from Edo state.

You're from Edo state, so I don't know why you are feeling paranoid when your state wasn't mentioned. Edo is related to Odua Nation. So, feel free to to join them. gringrin Stop sycophanting for other south southern state. cheesy Even other south southern states answers Ibo name apart from Edo that bears Yoruba name. smiley
you see why i say u biafrans nor get sense, all of una dey behave like mr IBU, CLOWNS, go learn history.urhobo,isoko,ijaw,itsekiri are the majority in delta state and they originates from bini, same in bayelsa,et al they originates from yoruba, in other words, yoruba have more brothers in niger delta than igbos if you want to go by origin.why will I be pain?lol, cos I don't want u guys am pain or its u guys that is pain that's why u guys are quoting me to prove a point.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackHuman: Mtcheew!...no be only USB, na Flashdrive u go see...
Na you sabi.....
I don talk my own.....
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Blaqsmith(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackHuman: My thoughts exactly....how did they suddenly get very young female bombers?.....and that one wants me to vote him for a 2nd term?
may God help us bro...I hope u're not in d North...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by lonelydora: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
iebanehita: Those boko guys would soon bomb the whole north out of the map of Nigeria.

And then we will have our Biafra
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: then lagos will remain a no man's land, we will come to your land and prosper,your people will keep living in penury. If the marriage is for better for worse then lagos will soon become an igboland in diaspora grin grin grin

Who told you Lagos is no man's land. The fact that Igbo are doing business in Lagos doesn't make it a no man's land. No wonder Fashola repatriated some ur brothers and sisters. Go Sabo ngari for Kano, you go think say na Aba you dey.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by unlessgod: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackHuman: .....Yeah right, and ibo don't live penury?...the poverty is widespread- or how does one explain the successes of baby factories in the east?
you mean how does one explain the successes of baby factory in nigeria, have you forgotten its one nigeria? And besides baby factories have been discovered in ondo and ogun state. One nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: you see why i say u biafrans nor get sense, all of una dey behave like mr IBU, CLOWNS, go learn history.urhobo,isoko,ijaw,itsekiri are the majority in delta state and they originates from bini, same in bayelsa,et al they originates from yoruba, in other words, yoruba have more brothers in niger delta than igbos if you want to go by origin.why will I be pain?lol, cos I don't want u guys am pain or its u guys that is pain that's why u guys are quoting me to prove a point.
There are more Circumstances that An Igbo man can become a Gov. in all niger-delta states than A yoruba Man....
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Confusing Calculation...
Urhobo is Related to Igbos in culture. E.g Dressing(Urhobo Man and Igbo Man... Urhobo Woman and Igbo Woman)...
It's not an issue of culture resemblance or no culture resemblance.....When the time comes, if it ever comes...everyone knows he/she belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Confusing Calculation...
u nor well, u wan describe my tribe for me again, I am from delta/edo incase u don't know. Guy u know nothing, google histroy of edo n urhobo since u nor wan hear from me or ask that ur friend very well were urhobo originated from

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

Get it straight to or head. This marriage is for better, for worse. You ain't going anywhere. Don't waste or time, let's face it together.
Hmm! I respect your Signature!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

Who told you Lagos is no man's land. The fact that Igbo are doing business in Lagos doesn't make it a no man's land. No wonder Fashola repatriated some ur brothers and sisters. Go Sabo ngari for Kano, you go think say na Aba you dey.
lagos is every nigerian's stake not only igbos, weather one is efik, ijaw, fulani, nupe etc every tribe has a stake in lagos, just that igbo have more than any other tribe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

lagos is every nigerian's stake not only igbos, weather one is efik, ijaw, fulani, nupe etc every tribe has a stake in lagos, just that igbo have more than any other tribes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blaqsmith: may God help us bro...I hope u're not in d North...
I'm not in the north...but for how long?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
There are more Circumstances that An Igbo man can become a Gov. in all niger-delta states than A yoruba Man....
cos of delta igbo in delta state abi or cos we are closer in terms of border line.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
cos of delta igbo in delta state abi or cos we are closer in terms of border line, na only u bring origin cos I don correct you then you come back to politics, you are confuse mehn!
But we niger delta want to have our own country na force, shior!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: lagos is every nigerian's stake not only igbos, weather one is efik, ijaw, fulani, nupe etc every tribe has a stake in lagos, just that igbo have more than any other tribes grin grin grin
Everyone is free to live in lagos, because presently nigeria still exists and lagos is a nigerian state- as a sensible Yoruba man, I understand that and I don't have a problem with that....it's the most economically viable state so everyone goes there to earn a living....so whats ur point?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackHuman: Everyone is free to live in lagos, because presently nigeria still exists and lagos is a nigerian state- as a sensible Yoruba man, I understand that and I don't have a problem with that....it's the most economically viable state so everyone goes there to earn a living....so whats ur point?
you just made my point.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: u nor well, u wan describe my tribe for me again, I am from delta/edo incase u don't know. Guy u know nothing, google histroy of edo n urhobo since u nor wan hear from me or ask that ur friend very well were urhobo originated from
My Friend, eseoghene Atibaka is from Warri. An Urhobo... We live beside each other....
Google search for the picture of an Urhobo Man........
Her language resembles Mine....
Guy, u dey funny oh!!
You wan argue with me.........
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by zeelo2014: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Repteam:

You and the person you quoted are DUMB!
Little girl, go off the Internet and face ur studies. Topics like these are way off ur comprehension.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
johnmartus: please if igbo peoples want to perish they should all perish alone why are you including other tribe to you sinking ship does detal speaking igbo rivers?
Guy, did you use ur medicine? Where u come from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.