Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1350424 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by StudyBarn: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2023
yusufmurry:

Drop your phone number
24 Allen Avenue, Ikeja WhatsApp 08179363712
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by yusufmurry: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
AOJA:

Please can I reach out to you, my contact is +2347035895592

This number is not going through
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ruby99999: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good day Everyone, please do US schools accept trancript from WES Canada for MBA applications?

Thank you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by tonero4urch(m): 2:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello could you send me the magooosh hard quants? My email is tonero4urch@gmail.com.
Thank you!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by tonero4urch(m): 2:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello group,

Pleaee for those of you that have written the GRE and was successful could you please send me the materials and tips you used to prepare to get that good score? My email is tonero4urch@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kingmurainah(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mizzhelen:
From my experience, Edugrade is better, I was registered within 4 days of payment. No cheque back. You can try using them
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mizzhelen: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
kingmurainah:

Hello good morning,
I’m planning on to do Gre class at Edugrade, so I want To ask if there GRE class is good.
I can’t really say anything about their class as I never had any class with them
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2023
cool
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
kingmurainah:

Hello good morning,
I’m planning on to do Gre class at Edug.rade, so I want To ask if there GRE class is good.
Why don't you allow us train you on the GRE?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kingmurainah(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Why don't you allow us train you on the GRE?

How do you operate?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kingmurainah(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mizzhelen:

I can’t really say anything about their class as I never had any class with them
Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2023
kingmurainah:

How do you operate?
The GRE classes would be held online via Zoom or Google Meet.

If you are actually serious, I could give you a free first class so that you can be sure that this is real.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by StudyBarn: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2023
StudyBarn:

24 Allen Avenue, Ikeja WhatsApp 08179363712

Register your GRE. Get 330+ on your GRE
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SANDRA321: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2023
If you're in need of support for your nursing essays, we're here to help. Our nursing essay help is tailored to your specific needs, ensuring top-quality work that meets your academic standards. We offer a free essay typer tool to help you get started and provide affordable assignment help. Rest assured, our services are designed to ease your academic journey while maintaining high quality. Count on us for expert support in your nursing studies, without breaking the bank.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
StudyBarn:

Register your GRE. Get 330+ on your GRE

Lol. Na so 330+ easy reach? grin Even you and your fellow tutors can't get 330 if una write the exam. No promise heaven cos you wan sell your market.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
NotAWierdo:

Lol. Na so 330+ easy reach? grin Even you and your fellow tutors can't get 330 if una write the exam. No promise heaven cos you wan sell your market.
How do you think those who got around 330 did it?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

How do you think those who got around 330 did it?

I am not saying it isn't possible but assuring someone of 330 just to sell your service is wrong. What if the person has poor Quant/Math background with his/her highest limit at 160/160 for both sections? It's like promising a Jambite 300 when you don't know the fellow's academic foundation. My point is: He can market his tutorial service while being honest and realistic with his costumers. No need for false claims!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2023
NotAWierdo:

I am not saying it isn't possible but assuring someone of 330 just to sell your service is wrong. What if the person has poor Quant/Math background with his/her highest limit at 160/160 for both sections? It's like promising a Jambite 300 when you don't know the fellow's academic foundation. My point is: He can market his tutorial service while being honest and realistic with his costumers. No need for false claims!
You are absolutely correct.

However, his claims are valid because from your explanation above, it's obvious you don't know what those who got around 330 did.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

You are absolutely correct.

However, his claims are valid because from your explanation above, it's obvious you don't know what those who got around 330 did.

Maybe. No need to argue further boss. Thanks for your opinion though.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by StudyBarn: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2023

Keep kwayet
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by CptCharlesVane: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Wow! This was me mixing my excitement over my offer with my disappointment from Buhari’s re-election. It’s crazy how things have degenerated in Nigeria.

So many significant life events and milestones years later, it’s almost incredible looking back but I dreamed about this! and life is much better over here.

I want to encourage anyone left on this thread to keep at it, don’t get discouraged, and keep dreaming and believing.
CptCharlesVane:
Hey Guys!

I applied to 6 unis in total for PhDs. All apps sent in and completed before Christmas '18.
Chemistry (Accepted; Science scholar $30k (stipend + GA) no tuition )
UMinnesota - Medicinal Chemistry (Rejected)
UIowa - Medicinal and Natural Product Chemistry (awaiting)
Texas Tech Health Sciences Center - Pharmaceutical Science (Accepted)
Virginia Commonwealth Uni - Pharmaceutical Science/Med Chem (awaiting)
Washington State Uni - Chemistry (Rejected)

Acceptance mail came on Friday but somehow I missed it. Stumbled on it yesterday, and Voila! a pleasant surprise, especially after seeing the demoralizing result updates of the elections and realisation of the trajectory of the future of Nigeria, on the way to electing a senile, insensitive, barely literate cattle herder with a dubious WAEC qualification that has no regard for the law or court orders. I want a better Nigeria, and that's not being selfish, and this election was an opportunity for the people to have made a statement but what do we have?

Anyway, I'm almost certain I'll be in the US this fall, haven't really decided yet, as I hope to get at least another offer, but doing Chemistry in the heart of the big apple is a fascinating prospect that I fancy, pretty much why I applied.

I didn't contact any faculty member by the way, I however corresponded with the program officer/coordinator especially since my GRE quants was below the required 50th percentile and he advised I should still apply. My GRE Chemistry was also abysmal percentile-wise, although I got a little over 50% of the questions correct.

I would say praise god or whatever if I believed in any of that. But it can't be only god and prayers that produce desirable results, however, I would still say I was quite fortunate this time. Being my third application cycle, first two were focused mainly at European universities. Serendipity, providence or whatever the nomenclature caused me to stumble upon this thread and blessed be the day that I read experiences of people here with funded offers, thus rekindling my aspiration for a PhD scholarship and directing my energy where the money is, the US.

Good fortunes to the fall '17 and '18 set who left their experiences here that are still of tremendous benefit to all and sundry, High Star for una!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts and inquiries and also those who aspire for an education by taking the GRE. You never know who you may inspire to dream again and go for opportunities for a better life.

Keep contributing!

Blessed be the ones that have contributed and still do here. Y'all should be President of Nigeria.

TL;DR Got a funded admission offer, the first after 2 rejections.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by IremStanley19: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=educereGuy post=117052840]I've got a bunch of GRE preparatory material. Drop your emai

iremstanley@gmail.com
Thwnks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by IremStanley19: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
educereGuy:
I've got a bunch of GRE preparatory material. Drop your email if you're interested.
Pls help me with Gre materials
iremstanley@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by trilacos: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
CptCharlesVane:
Wow! This was me mixing my excitement over my offer with my disappointment from Buhari’s re-election. It’s crazy how things have degenerated in Nigeria.

So many significant life events and milestones years later, it’s almost incredible looking back but I dreamed about this! and life is much better over here.

I want to encourage anyone left on this thread to keep at it, don’t get discouraged, and keep dreaming and believing.
Bro,after sending of results to WES, please what is the next stage?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Jboyossai(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please anyone with a GRE coupon should help a brother please 🙏

The pricing no be here.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by CptCharlesVane: 3:27am On Nov 03, 2023
You wait for your WES evaluation. It takes about 4 to 6 weeks if I remember correctly.
trilacos:
Bro,after sending of results to WES, please what is the next stage?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AlphaMaximus(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:50am On Nov 04, 2023
AlphaMaximus:
Is it possible to start a US PhD program in Spring 2024 at School A then switch to another PhD program in Fall 2024 at a different School B?

If possible, which immigration documentation would require updating, eg: i-20, etc?
Yes it's possible
You only need i20
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by deewhydoski(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cheva:

Hello, please can you share the GRE materials with me as I am also preparing for the exam. You can reach me through this email- lindaacheva@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
Hello
Pls can you share the GRE materials you used for your GRE exams
adekunleadedayo03@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AdeGbero: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please, guys
Help me engage on my post on twitter as this might help me to write GRE for free..
Kindly like, comment and retweet..
Thanks

https://twitter.com/gbenroayo1/status/1720861906032890001?s=48&t=eRriWT3SJuT-S_BIo8_PnQ
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Zanzibar1: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Beila:
Thank You!
hello
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by deewhydoski(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
educereGuy:
I've got a bunch of GRE preparatory material. Drop your email if you're interested.
Can you send me GRE materials.... adekunleadedayo03@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.