Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? (60528 Views)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by stephengee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
this man for twitter Don reach here with his nonsense. paid to talk

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Olazy239: my father and I are big phucking fools

Yes bro, we know that undecided
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by jakiedudu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
All I know is that General Buhari tried to kill himself, at least to get cheap public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by metorichmond(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
*crying* this article too long na, hw I want take read m na wen I neva chop since morning.

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
himkers:

Yes bro, we know that undecided
weldone bro,its 1-1 nw
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by fagin1982(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Omojuwa ......Honestly you ve got no shame ....The bashing on twitter isn't enough for you
Everyone knows you are paid to fool yourself

Only fools can take you serious

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Gogetta: You say??
hgajiybkavfkongjkeombhakl

Maybe you can understand that better
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Eyepencil: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: A reasonable fellow has spoken. He who has ears let him hear!

God bless General Muhammadu Buhari

cool
MUMU

Dis old woman u neva get sense

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by ayusco85(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nothing is impossible for a nigerian politician seeking to regain power
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by AdekunleBalogun: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
And to think they say Nigerians are smart people, going by comments here I find that hard to believe. Is the tittle of the article the same as the body of the article? A note of warning to some people on dis forum, please try and read the content before commenting. This country is in shambles and her people are the worst humans God has ever created, imagine saying a man of 70yrs old tries to kill himself, please what does he has to gain? To be president after his death? Why are Nigerians like this? No iota of sensibility in our thinking at all, and if he's planning ur own death, u will kuku ma put the bomb inside ur own car now and you will be dead. We need to be more sensible in our thinking, we need to be serious about putting an end to this terror, instead of paying lip services.

8 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Ochiske(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
The name/topic of this thread is very deceiving! I wonder why the MODS moved this to Front Page.

For all those silly retaarded Nigerians out there that still claim/feel/believe the lies told by the pdp that Buhari tried to kill himself and Buhari is the sponsor of Boko Haram......please continue in your excellent level of babaric sttupidness!!!

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
korel9: Did this just make the front page? angry
I need to see this admin
u must see him too
I dey ur back
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by aumeehn: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
femcruz: when they aimed at kidnapping d chibok girls they didnt miss, they did numerous bombing and they didnt miss, now you telling they bombed others and missed there aim(Buhari) by mistake. mtcheww! Let him kip decieving himself.
even you Am not suprised...!! I can bet with my life u ve never witness a bomb blast...so dia is no need to argue..GMB all the way!
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Jakumo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
himkers: Yes, Buhari tried to kill himself.

Most definitely Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden DID try to kill himself.

That terrorist financier has shown signs of mental imbalance for a good while already, with his reputation of spontaneously breaking down into fits of sobbing, hysterical wailing and gnashing of teeth every time he thinks over his world record of 17 sequential election defeats.

Ayatollah Buhari has displayed classic suicidal tendencies all along, but he is evidently hellbent on taking as many innocents to the grave as possible before he offs himself.

4 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by ZUBY77(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
The first thing ElRufai said after the bomb blast, was that Jonathan did it.
What did you expect from Asari Dokubo?

This useless politics of I m from here and I am for Jesus or Muhammed is the reason why we are where we are.

90% of our leaders are not fit enough to manage a family.

5 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by youngmonie: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
And we wonder if there is hope for this country if the so called future generation still allow sentiment and bigotry cloud their sense of judgement. Read so many stupid comments here and its all the same thin in the political section. People not been able to sit down and ask themselves the important questions, think outside the box or see the bigger picture on issues. How on earth would buhari decide to blow himself up all in the name of getting public sympathy? or plan the attack on himself all in the name of gaining public sympathy. Really cnt believe people still think this way its highly frustrating and im sure most people on this forum are either graduates or presently at university. If asari cn think that way I dnt blame him he is a drop out but nigerian students that cannot think but let their sentiments do the judgement for them....kai God help all of you

5 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Greenified(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
femcruz: when they aimed at kidnapping d chibok girls they didnt miss, they did numerous bombing and they didnt miss, now you telling they bombed others and missed there aim(Buhari) by mistake. mtcheww! Let him kip decieving himself.
Abi oh

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Greenified(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
calebo101: This issue has been thrashed over and over again. If he tried to kill himself, that's perfectly alright, i can understand that smiley. If not then i think it's high time he joins hands with President Jonathan to move the country forward. There is no law that says you must be a serving leader before you make an impact!

God know say Uncle Jona must complete e tenure after which we go handover to the East then back to South South again, then to the East, na so we go pass d baton round till we tire, grin. Na all of us get Nigeria afterall. Who nor gree, make e go hang himself. Kpatakpata we go scatter everything make everybody answer e papa name. The one North oppress us don reach, who dey cry dey see road.

Aluta Continua

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
So Buhari masterminded that attack! It takes a lot of skill and planning to carry that out successfully. It shows he is not as clueless as the mad drunk at Aso rock who cannot even organize his kids to eat responsibly. For that he has my vote.

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by BotherMleeper(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can't you see what's happening in Libya? BH endgame is to disrupt the unity of Nigeria by fomenting a civil war, then they can set about recruiting and carving out their turf bit by bit. They can't fight a country, but they can conquer disparate regions.

If you look closely, the bombs seem random and pointless. Look closer and youd see the reactions that follow (blame game, finger pointing, suspicion etc) is precisely the required result. Psychological warfare.

One glance at nairalands comment sections and you know BH is winning.

8 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by mcwizard(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lolzz so asari dokubo is our watch dog now abi true/false big thanks to those who knows the fact and speaks out ho,,,not like some mumu wey go dey hide the truth behind and talking sh*t. Not #Americawillknow! Anymore #Asariwillknow!! Now Lolzz.

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Greenified(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Alexsmith20: nah it was disclosed from a suspect that he(buhari) stoped financing BH...that was the reason for the attack.
*In Dame's voice* Chai!
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by masqot(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
DeZoro: I don't know why we always try to read meaning to everything in Nigeria. Thoughts am not a fan of Buhari but I strongly conderm the saying that Buhari tried to kill himself. I am in Kaduna and u knw how these people behave. God has just spared us from another war that would had split this nation. God bless NIGERIA.

You grt! All enemies of peace will be put to shame. All they're doing is to throw this country into confusion. I strongly believe the trying period will soon be over and perpetrators of evil will hide their face. However, how I hope our leaders (traditional or political, religious or not, present and past) would come out with one voice and publicly to denounce those that are aiding and abetting mahem in this country. God bless Nigeria!
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
where does this say GMB tried to kill himself?

or am i missing something?

later we will be told NL is not partisan

why does this thread have an inciting and defamatory topic that has absolutely nothing to do with the quoted subject matter?

3 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Layolaw(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let God arise and let the enemies of Nigeria be scatter and destroy
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Greenified(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
DonaldGenes: Look, Speaking of which, Whether peeps like it or Not that Nigga @Omojuwa is a Twitter warlord.He sure knows how to e-bully and also usually made some reasonable points in some of his tweet

If I was Mr.President, I will likely make him my Minister for Defense to see if he can walk his talk.

He once tweeted that , "RT if you give up on Nigeria

Favourite if you are confused about Nigeria

Comment if your Current state is black blah"

Sometimes his criticism of anything but Goodluck Johnathan effort is somehow virulent, At most, maybe he just has this "stereotypical visceral dislike for Mr.President".. He sounds quite learned though but I just don't think there is any anecdotal evidence between what is happening and reality
*Scratches Head* Ehm.. Ehm.. Uncle abeg wetin u mean?
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by ojimbo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
kacheezy: The writer is correct..why would the Northerners destroy their economy...if Buhari had died we would have been plunged into a civil war..someone wants to divide us...someone wants to turn us against one another..
have you seen any of the insurgents that is not from northern nigeria?

1 Like

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Mentlee: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
isn't ironical that he survived it? Many souls have been lost in the BH nonsense, yet, Buhari, a target of BH survived and he has shamelessly gone to the press that he was the target. Let him go and tell that to Chibok girls and all the other victims of BH. arrant nonsense. Next time the BH apologist wont be so lucky and Nigerians in their usual way will move along with their lives!

2 Likes

Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by HerexG(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ymodulus: Another Daft Blogger or Columnist or whatever he his called.

This guy annoys me. I feel like choking this phone into his mouth and force him to eat it. Rubbish

Boko Alert !

The old man is just trying to be relevant with the reacted scene, Boko would have striked if they wanted to. He is just a toothless Lion
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Rexyl(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fire on the mountain! WoW. May God save this nation from the wicked individuals who are trying to bring it down at all cost.

@ op if that is real, some people should better go check their heads right away because they too might have been brainwashed going by the nonsense many have spewed as a result of that incident which almost took the life of the retired General.

Ase biku le o pa ni tita o le paniyan. Our politicians are just too desperate for anything for want of power sha. May God save us.
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by jumokey1: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
yea,Rtd Gen Buhari tried to kill himself in order to call Gej bad name. All norther Muslims are suspect
Re: So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? by Greenified(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
macpetrus: What r u talkin abt?
A= Abiku
P= People's
C= Congress

spokesman!!!

Buhari, a man that has been seeking public sympathy since 1960

Na u talk am oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.