Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown (8669 Views)

What Is The Bride Price In Your Own Hometown? / (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? / How Often Do You Visit Your Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
I remember last year wen I was going to owerri to visit a friend, i was in d bus wen I suddenly saw d signboard of my village, I started shouting driver driver stop me I want to c my village oo, dem just dey luk me 4 bus hmmmm just seeing the name was kinda nice sha, neva been there tho but hopefully a friend of mine getting married in my state month end will make me go dere IJN
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Where are you from?
Oil rich Akwa Ibom state. smiley. Oh and I know you're igbo.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
What of us dat we r stayn in awa village.......do we nid to visit dia again Pls sum1 shud cum tek mi outta hia!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Oil rich Akwa Ibom state. smiley. Oh and I know you're igbo.
you do? How?
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: I remember last year wen I was going to owerri to visit a friend, i was in d bus wen I suddenly saw d signboard of my village, I started shouting driver driver stop me I want to c my village oo, dem just dey luk me 4 bus hmmmm just seeing the name was kinda nice sha, neva been there tho but hopefully a friend of mine getting married in my state month end will make me go dere IJN
never been there? shocked tell me something.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: you do? How?
I can smell it on ya. smiley
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: never been there? shocked tell me something.
. No dear, neva. Both parents r in lag besides u know naija nd d normal superstitious beliefs but ill go dere someday.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by kennyfao(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Hometowm? I guess Lagos Is my Hometown and the last time I visted was DECEMBER'2013. Looking forward to visit this year december again. Once in a year things!!!
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Fresia01(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
been a long time,, tnx to d death of ma grandpa , had to go home for his burial dis past march,,,, if nt, it wud ave been 9years and counting!!! i dnt like village,,!!
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . No dear, neva. Both parents r in lag besides u know naija nd d normal superstitious beliefs but ill go dere someday.
well that's true sha. The last time I visited my hometown was 2011 and before then 2004 smiley and God knows when I'll get to visit again...probably 2019 or so. But my siblings visits there like mad. sad well try and take time out to visit. It pays to know your root. smiley...and I hope you are doing fine smiley
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: I can smell it on ya. smiley
Lies! smiley lets see...hmmm My email address smiley ...now don't deny that . Or maybe I told you. Huh?
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: well that's true sha. The last time I visited my hometown was 2011 and before then 2004 smiley and God knows when I'll get to visit again...probably 2019 or so. But my siblings visits there like mad. sad well try and take time out to visit. It pays to know your root. smiley...and I hope you are doing fine smiley
. Ok dear I will, am doing great thank u. Hope u r too
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Lies! smiley lets see...hmmm My email address smiley ...now don't deny that . Or maybe I told you. Huh?
nooo! Honestly, I just guessed and I was right. smiley
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: nooo! Honestly, I just guessed and I was right. smiley
Well i'm half Igbo.smiley And half Italian. So you ain't that right afterall.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Well i'm half Igbo.smiley And half Italian. So you ain't that right afterall.
*#coughing#* oh!
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Ok dear I will, am doing great thank u. Hope u r too
yea smiley
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: *#coughing#* oh!
you never start coughing sef grin cheesy grin lmao grin
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by myspnigeria: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Can't really remember
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by MadCow1: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Paternal home town - atleast over 4 years ago.. Same day entry and exit. Last spent the night there in 1994.

Maternal home town - last year. Last spent the night in that village in 1993.

Those village Niggas have no love for a hard working brother. They have only one desire, to bring you down or kill you. Especially popsy's villa.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by kathryn24(f): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
2 years 2012
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Danhumprey: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Oil rich Akwa Ibom state. smiley. Oh and I know you're igbo.
You are from Akwa Ibom?shockedshockedshocked

I'm also from Akwa Ibom state.

You should know Amaaskia. She was a nairalander,but she deactivated her account sometimes ago.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: You are from Akwa Ibom?shockedshockedshocked

I'm also from Akwa Ibom state.

You should know Amaaskia. She was a nairalander,but she deactivated her account sometimes ago.
hello fellow Akwa Ibomite smiley. Haha yes I read some of her comments. Fierce!
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Danhumprey: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: hello fellow Akwa Ibomite smiley. Haha yes I read some of her comments. Fierce!
Me think you are somewhat,somehow related to her.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Danhumprey: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
kathryn24: 2 years 2012
Let me guess. Are you a Nigerian? Or do you have blood relation with Nigeria,either by marriage or some other means?smiley
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by churchie(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
the last time i was there was 15years ago grin
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Me think you are somewhat,somehow related to her.
because I used her line "oil rich akwa ibom state"? Hehe. No!
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Danhumprey: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: because I used her line "oil rich akwa ibom state"? Hehe. No!
Not that.

You once had a personal text on your profile that read thus: "I'm who I am,you don't havta like me". Something like that. I've forgotten the way you wrote it,but I vividly remember that it was 100% exactly the way Amaaskia wrote her's on her profile. Word for word.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Not that.

You once had a personal text on your profile that read thus: "I'm who I am,you don't havta like me". Something like that. I've forgotten the way you wrote it,but I vividly remember that it was 100% exactly the way Amaaskia wrote her's on her profile. Word for word.
erm its from a song. Anyone can use it. Im done with this interrogation, go and find your crush and stop trying to get info from me.
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by Danhumprey: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: erm its from a song. Anyone can use it. Im done with this interrogation, go and find your crush and stop trying to get info from me.
Lol. "crush"? Nah.

Bye!
Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by whitecat007: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Foolish ibo poster! Why didn't you use Onitsha or Enugu as examples? Just because your ancestors lived in forest should not blind you from reality that Yoruba lived and still live More in big towns, that's is the reason you see the biggest cities in SW and none of SE states is larger than a local government in SW. I really hope your obsession will let you open your eyes and see that Lagos is some people's hometown just like Enugu, Owerri among others, and must be respected. My maternal family trace their root to atleast 7 generations in Lagos. Which new home town are you going to create for people like this?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown by DECOtech(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: Only Our "Jewish" ibo brothers don't know their hometown. Too busy trying to claim another man's land.

Chai! ...see what the child of a fellow human being has typed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba History Supported By DNA. The Eurasia connection / Oduduwa Has Never Been Ooni But Always Olofin / The Free Dating Site Where Cultures are Integrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.