Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? (11633 Views)

Poll: make your choice:

Ugly and intelligent: 70% (63 votes)
Beautiful and stupid: 30% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated / If U Know U Re Handsome Or Beautiful, Try Posting Ur Pic Here, Let's Judge / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by gigitte(f): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2006
added u josboy
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by sweetnini(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2006
i wont forget
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2006
well i'd rather be beautiful and studpid, cos with my beauty, especially men will see my stupidity as lovely and as something rare and beautiful, will get so many men to fall in love.
trust me when i am naked with my pretty self , no one will see me dumb.

when i am dressed, everyone one will want to look like me and all my dumb stuff will be seen as a fashion type or a new behaviour type, at least i can start dumb moments and glorify it.

will have u; all u men in my palms. that fun
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2006
viena said it all.

there aint some sort of genetic link between brains and stupidity, rather WE MAKE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE STUPID by the way we treat them. They never need to use their brains! They pass interviews, score high marks, win elections, even if they show all the sense of a lobotomized sallah ram.

UGLY PEOPLE PAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE A LOT OF MONEY JUST TO LOOK AT THEM!!!! and, to all the fine boys and girls that came up claiming to be intelligent, let the ugly ones on this board be the judge of your intelligence! OF COURSE YOU WILL BE THE LAST ONE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STUPID! thats why its called stupidity! DUH! And passing exams dont count, you'll be shocked how many times a teacher finds himself smiling at a passport photo and 'dashing' marks. I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN during my 'lecturer's houiseboy' days in school.

Also, fine girls and boys, be wary of sycophantic ugly girls and boys who will try to 'console' you by telling you you are smart and intelligent and whatnot. They want to bang you.

finally, it should be known that i dont consider stupidity a problem. Just look at how far it can get you in life. Witness the governator and george W bush. do you HONESTLY THINK that bush would have won over kerry if he had appeared smarter?! Kerry's over-sabi dug him his grave!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2006
viena:

well i'd rather be beautiful and studpid, because with my beauty, especially men will see my stupidity as lovely and as something rare and beautiful, will get so many men to fall in love.
trust me when i am naked with my pretty self , no one will see me dumb.

when i am dressed, everyone one will want to look like me and all my dumb stuff will be seen as a fashion type or a new behaviour type, at least i can start dumb moments and glorify it.

will have u; all u men in my palms. that fun
Viena, beauty is very good but if you are not solid upstairs guys would just take advantage you and dump you, please do not flunt beauty.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2006
cos u re beautiful men will never have enough of u and they will always fight one another for your sake, who is stupid now
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by Mystique(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
viena:

because u re beautiful men will never have enough of u and they will always fight one another for your sake, who is stupid now

You go gal smiley
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by Coco29(f): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2006
i am already beautiful and intelligent why would i want to be something else grin grin
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2006
Viena, no girl would want to be dumb, you may feel there are running over you but they just want to enjoy themsef and look 4 some one who has the stuff to build the home together, have you read a post on nl that talk on why handsome guys get in with not too beautiful girls
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2006
ayoeze11,

u men are not really intelligent and 99% of u cant stand intelligent women, u cant even handle the beautiful ones, becos of that u guys will stop at nothing to fight one another to have the beautiful one.

all of u men, from literate to illiterate, from old to young, rich or poor, ur thinking is controlled by what controls ur d kk y

so ones i can conrtol ur d kk y i can control u even if i am dumb, mind u i can be dumb when i am out of the room but ones in the bed room i become the most intelligent, the tastiest and controls u all.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2006
so who runs the U.S the army, the Navy, Nigerian Politics if we spend all the time in the world being controlled by our D!ck and thinking about sex? angry

If you are dumb out of the bedroom, you are going to be dumb inside the bedroom!. because you lack the intellectual resources to plan and execute a rewarding sexual escapade
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by hucarson(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2006
@ viena,
It is very obvious u have been dating dumb men all ur life.
How can u generalise all men are pussy-freaks?

Mind u, not all men give a Bleep about the lips between ur hips.
Some dudes will just spit on it and damn the consequences. grin
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by Pastev1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2006
lol! beautiful and stupid, pls is not my concern at all,

because if smbody come 2 ur place without ur prsent, a beautiful smone came out 2 respond, thn d visitor says "Good morning or hi" instead for d beautiful lady replied "morning", she rather say, watin happen here, who r u n whm r u looking for? (with either her night dress)

pls my people; hw do u think tht d visitor will feel and regards her?

but as he was knocking, an ugly lady flowed out n said, "good morning sir, pls whom r u looking 4"?

then compare this two different people, if u were d one looking 4 smone, hw could u feel n whm could u considered as a understandavle smone?

remember tht, money can later change an ugly one 2 become a fine M or Lady (e.g.) our Mr. P as smone had already said!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2006
lol!

All d righteous men getting worked up cos a babe is giving it to you straight.

People, Viena is simply telling the raw truth. As darth vader once said "Look into your hearts. Inside you know this to be true!!!"

Men have been driven by their kpacks (dkk) for as long as the beginning of time, since the frickn garden of Eden, for Gods sakes! U talk about ruling countries and yadda yadda, in the end its all about the kpacks. All the civilisation, all the progress, everything.

y'all wanna get Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid. An u want the finest ho's, not the smart ladies.

Admit it people! grin grin grin grin grin

but of course you wont! You'll deny it forever. And dont worry, its ok! U dont have to expose urself in a public place! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2006
hucarson,

yeah i dated u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2006
Zebudaya,

who controlled clinton
wasnt it a beauty,
see ones monica could show a little bit of beauty, no intellect of the man could stand,

that was a world renowned president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face the fact u men know what control ur heads!!!!!!!!!! people like me!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
dakmanzero,

go man, tell em all
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2006
@vienna Monica did not control clinton, she just gave him a Mouth Action when he was a governor. Other very important people like Republicans found out and used her to blackmail clinton.

dakmanzero:

lol!

All d righteous men getting worked up because a babe is giving it to you straight.
People, Viena is simply telling the raw truth. As darth vader once said "Look into your hearts. Inside you know this to be true!!!"
Men have been driven by their kpacks (dkk) for as long as the beginning of time, since the frickn garden of Eden, for Gods sakes! U talk about ruling countries and yadda yadda, in the end its all about the kpacks. All the civilisation, all the progress, everything.
y'all want to get Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid. An u want the finest ho's, not the smart ladies.
Admit it people! grin grin grin grin grin
but of course you wont! You'll deny it forever. And don't worry, its ok! U don't have to expose yourself in a public place! grin grin grin grin

What exactly is your point? I want a fine girl, i want a big house, (am i controlled by cement). I want a big SUV ( am I contolled by gasoline). Men are controlled by our ego's. fullstop but as in all things there are exceptions. What's all this skirt tugging you are doing are you trying to get laid on nairaland. Last time i was saying women should excercise and not get fat you came to their defence, now another woman is saying men are controlled by their penis, you've run to the rescue again. calm down and let the testosterone flow!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2006
zebudaya,

u re just demonstrating a typical penis led man defence style !!!!!!!!!!

i know u will fight another cos of what makes that thin **** g erect.

give it up

i know u will give up everything to get laid on nairaland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2006
@Viena, just get it not all men are pussy freak, you must no that, is not because you have dated one or two guys who seems to be dumb in the bedroom, should make you feel so, we have men with strong will to choose what is right at the right time.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2006
ayoeze11 ,

yeah you are one of the one or two men i have dated
so guess u speaking from experience
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

come dont get worked up

u know u cant think straight when u see a pretty lady standing in front of u
am sure u would even spell ur name wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
@Zebudaya.

1) Please do not misrepresent facts. Lewinsky blew Clinton in the oval office while he was president. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky

2) Your big house and SUV are just *superego* manifestations of an *ego* representation of your *id* desire to get laid. As freud said, in the subconcious of any man is a naked woman. It is quite simple- you serve no purpose to the species if you dont put the contents of your kpacks in some chick's hoo-hah. And like I said earlier, its okay to deny it!

PS: u think I'm a woman wrapper because I'm on the side of the women in the threads u are on? Well, if u like! From experience the men who are called woman wrappers get laid more! grin However for the record I'm not 'skirt-tugging' on a website. There are easier ways to get laid!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2006
viena:

ayoeze11 ,

yeah you are one of the one or two men i have dated
so guess u speaking from experience
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

come don't get worked up

u know u can't think straight when u see a pretty lady standing in front of u
am sure u would even spell your name wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Viena, na wa 4 you, be serious in issue like this cos you are misleading alot of innocent girls that are dull and trying to learn with these comment of yours, so you mean everyday I walk along the street, pretty girls would make me spell my name wrong, that is lie.Please be serious, you seems to have alittle fishy defence 4self, but others may not, so take note
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ayoeze

Exactly! Note your tone of words! You are telling her to stop talking because you don't want the dull girls reading this to decide NOT to become smart!

translation: you are attempting to CONTROL EVENTS by representing facts in a particular way! Now that is a noble thing, and you truly are a good guy.

However the point is not to try and make dull girls smart with an internet post! Thats absurd! They are dull already so why bother?! what we are doing is TELLING IT LIKE IT IS and not how it SHOULD be!

it would be great if we men valued intelligence over beauty. BUT THE TRUTH IS WE DO NOT!!!!! And I put it to you that any man who thinks he does ,  NEVER JAM FINE WOMAN!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2006
dakmanzero,
yes ohhhhhhhhh, tell em all, the truth is ayoeze has not met a fine girl that will turn his head around.

if he see sees me he will go wild, i would have put mi pic but my man go kill meooooooooooooo

any way @ayoeze, me i prefer to be fine and stupid becos my beauty will make my stupidity look beautiful and u will want to have me for life, infact i am sure u will kill to have me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
dakmanzero:

@Zebudaya.

1) Please do not misrepresent facts. Lewinsky blew Clinton in the oval office while he was president. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky

2) Your big house and SUV are just *superego* manifestations of an *ego* representation of your *id* desire to get laid. As freud said, in the subconcious of any man is a naked woman. It is quite simple- you serve no purpose to the species if you don't put the contents of your kpacks in some chick's hoo-hah. And like I said earlier, its okay to deny it!

PS: u think I'm a woman wrapper because I'm on the side of the women in the threads u are on? Well, if u like! From experience the men who are called woman wrappers get laid more! grin However for the record I'm not 'skirt-tugging' on a website. There are easier ways to get laid!

okay darkmanzero you win I confused monica lewinsky with paula jones the one clinton had when he was a governor. I am controlled by my ego and the pleasure producing regions in my brain, If I kill an antelope it's because it provides a pleasurable thrill, and the meat would be pleasurable when i eat it, same goes for driving a fast car or banging a hot chick, so its not about the woman at all. By the way if you are the most powerful man on the planet you have earned the right to get your d!ck sucked at any time, thats why clinton remained in office even after he was impeached.

@vienna everybody claims they are fine on the internet, put up your pic and lets see.! no more noise! You claim we are controlled but who runs IMF, world bank, U.S.A, senate its not women!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2006
good talk zebudaya, I support, Viana put ya pix
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2006
see a man can stand as the figure head leading an organisation but all that intellect will be lost once a woman comes to his life, u know why, then what controls the brain is the penis, ones its erect, it goes at the position that the commander commands it to.

@Zebudaya and @ ayo
me i fine no be mouth, its cos of my man i will not put it otherwise if u see my pic ur dick go shoot out of ur trouser and i know i will control ur thoughts instantly.

i have controlled men with my looks so i know what i saying.

u guys brain are down there, onec i can work it down then i can work u up too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2006
What does putting your pic up have to do with your man? I'm not asking you to send in nude pictures? as for shooting out of my trousers let me be the judge of that, now put your pic up or stop bragging about your alleged beauty!
Talk is cheap
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2006
lol! of course she wont put up her picture (unless shes as dumb as most fine girls tongue tongue tongue)

Even if she looked like beyonce, a smart guy would be able to use mouth to finish her online. So putting up her picture will be a suicide move! lol! anyway even if she looks like the bludgeoned visage of a battlescarred mallam bandit it doesnt detract from the truth of what shes saying!

zeb, u do have a point as per the multiplicity of desires. but they come like this: food, shelter, sex. Food and shelter are pretty easy to come by in modern times, (in the sense of food = enough not to starve, shelter = no wild animals to come tear u to pieces) therefore we are preoccupied by the insatiable need for sex. If you want to eat well, its so u will look strong for all the women to die ontop u. if u want to build a house its to put a person w a kongo inside so u can shine. AT the end of the day it all comes down to the second mouth of a woman!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2006
dakmanzer,
tell em, fo u only i will show my pic then u can tell em,
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
@Viena, you are defendless if you cannot just post that PIC, what do you take man for, just seeing your PIC would cause what, because of what, must be kidding,
@Zabudaya, stand by you man
@Darkmanzer boy wake up and take a stand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

~ What Are Your Thoughts On African Fabric Infused Ladies' Purses & Swimwear? ~ / Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) / Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.