Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? (11635 Views)

Poll: make your choice:

Ugly and intelligent: 70% (63 votes)
Beautiful and stupid: 30% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated / If U Know U Re Handsome Or Beautiful, Try Posting Ur Pic Here, Let's Judge / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
ayoeze11,

yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, just my pic will make u lick ur lips and pop the zip of ur trousers, see

u re fufilling my argument, i am controlling the way u think cos i know what to say and know how to make u think and react,

then imagine if i was there in person boy u go faint ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
@Viena Rubbish, hope you do not regret, this attitute of yours, may because your in London, not as wise enough to support the nigeria system, they would eat you raw and through you away then you lick your wound alone
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
ayoeze11,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i go spit them out, see i am having fun, cos i controlling the way u react, just what i expected u to say. men !men !!!men !!!!men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur ego will not let u admit but same ego makes u loose ur senses when u see a beautiful woman.

A Y i know guys like u will fight and kill another for guy cos of a beautiful woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ayoeze.

bros. read my posts. My stance is clear. I never shift goalpost.

Also, there's such a thing as hyperbole. The fact that viena says you'll come in your pants when you see her doesnt mean you actually *WILL*, for krists sake. Its just a way of getting a point across.

Also, lets lighten up. Its not like we are discussing whether Nigeria should be divided or something!  grin
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
dakmanzero,

i feel u man!!!!!!!!!!!!! go go go

tell em

especially AYo, MAN am sure that guy don begin imagine wetin i look like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lord have mercy ooooooooooooooo
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2006
Dark man zero you say A man is contolled by a woman kitten. What about gay guys?
viena:

@Zebudaya and @ ayo
me i fine no be mouth, [b]its because of my man i will not put it otherwise [/b]if u see my pic your privates go shoot out of your trouser and i know i will control your thoughts instantly.
i have controlled men with my looks so i know what i saying.
u guys brain are down there, onec i can work it down then i can work u up too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know your type loud as a motor bike, no action so you can't put your pic up "because of your man". see who's controlled by d!ck. Too much noise.!! You are not in control and you know it that's why you come up on the net and post rubbish. I hope you feel powerful. d!ck whipped grin
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2006
zebudaya,

ha ha ha

dat was funny

my man does not control me, its called respect for his wishe. he is very jealous and if i want to piss him off then i know what to do, what to wear and how to relate to other men,

why, becos i am a looker and u men cant control urselves around me

trust me, no bi mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur zip go pop if u see my pic and any way

i have decided to cease from playa life style cos i roll guys head. i mean say I JAM guys HEADS!!!!

See dats what i am very very very good at.

tell me da truth, that u have not imagined how fine i look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2006
empty barrels make the loudest noise

people who walk the walk don't talk the talk because they are too busy walking.

Vienna I think you are a young girl below 20 you are definately not older than 20. Because of the way you post your fantasies.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by engr17(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2006
I pray guls like ya don't hook up with me cus U'll regret ever being born and wish that ur mom did impregnate herself 4 u.
I'm really scared of Wot am gonna do to you and i know ur later confusing questions will start with ;Was he eva begotten by his father 2ru a woman?

If U're were told that its d same Damascus that made history in the 90's in all the Queens college at Enugu and Lagos then u won't speak forward. besides he has gone wild and with vehement atitude  of not wanting to hear about a She. Am really sorry to those guys u shaolin der emotions but i bet u, Its all gonna come back to u.

I must also congratulate u the armour u put with its sef defense; better hope that they did not call back 4 u
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2006
lol!

everyone lets stay on topic!

the question was: ugly/smart or fine/dumb, which one?

dakmanzero says: ALL MEN WILL CHOOSE FINE/DUMB OR THEY ARE NOT BEING TRUE TO THEMSELVES! excep, of course, the exception of Gay guys, as pointed out by Zeb cheesy

viena says: men are ruled by their kpacks so she can control them and use their heads!!!!!! absolutely everyone here disagrees! Me, controlled by a woman. HOW POSSIBLE! cheesy

engineer17 says: God save viena if she encounters him cos he will BANG HER SILLY and SHIT HER OUT HIS BACKSIDE!!!!! well, they can argue that out, but I wont join them cos engineer just supported me! OF COURSE YOU'LL DO THAT WHEN YOU MEET HER! COS SHE'S FINE AND STUPID!!! JUST THE WAY U LIKE 'EM!!!!! abi u wan say u no like the prospect of shag and dump. cheesy

finally ayoeze DARES viena to show herself so we know whether she's fine or not! Now this is a paradox! Because if viena is truly ugly, she will be TOO SMART to show herself, and thus just put up a picture of beyonce's cousin!!!!!! and if she really is so stupid as to post her REAL picture, it means she's probably FINE!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
@zebudaya,

why would i have fantacies about being pretty if am not, i can sometimes be a bit obsessed with myself cos i am pretty so its no fantasy.

i am also older than u think, i am above 24.

hey u @engr17, guys like u that make mouth about banging, am sure ur d***k is tiny and u probably cannot even work it, i have the looks and the mouth as well, i was once a lag chic so dont push too far

the point is if i was to choose, i will rather be beautiful and stupid but i am beautiful and intelligent. i got admin into unilag at 17, finished and came over to london for masters and i am done with masters and i have been working for over 2 years

so see guys i know how to play the pretty game as well as the brainy game, i can handle all the 3 of u and wont even feel like anything being done .

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@dakmanzero
love guys like u, sincere and face facts

dont mind the others, they wish for something but cant get it so they re disappointed!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by needeeg(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
viena:

@zebudaya,

why would i have fantacies about being pretty if am not, i can sometimes be a bit obsessed with myself because i am pretty so its no fantasy.

hey u @engr17, guys like u that make mouth about banging, am sure your d***k is tiny and u probably cannot even work it, i have the looks and the mouth as well, i was once a lag chic so don't push too far

the point is if i was to choose, i will rather be beautiful and stupid but i am beautiful and intelligent. i got admin into unilag at 17, finished and came over to london for masters and i am done with masters and i have been working for over 2 years

so see guys i know how to play the pretty game as well as the brainy game, i can handle all the 3 of u and wont even feel like anything being done .

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@dakmanzero
love guys like u, sincere and face facts

don't mind the others, they wish for something but can't get it so they re disappointed!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm, like wat ur talkin my dear cool
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
viena:

@zebudaya,

why would i have fantacies about being pretty if am not, i can sometimes be a bit obsessed with myself because i am pretty so its no fantasy.

I don't believe you. At this point you would say anything!. When i say fantasies I don't mean about yourself. I mean about being able to control men by your looks. It's alright I want to be a love-vendor and player too like Hugh Hefner or Brad Pitt.
you can't put a pic on your profile because your man (if you have one) "is so jealous and it would hurt him . and disrespect his wishes" Who's being controlled?

I wasn't even 16 when I got into UNILAG so if you really got in at 17 you didn't do anything special.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by ayoeze11(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2006
Zebudaya am in your support, just let or those guys that cannot take off their eyes from Puxxy and axx to continue supporting viena
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2006
Zeb! U entered Lag at less than 16 years?!??!!!! NOT pre-degree? That's supposed to be illegal!!!!!! How manage?

I got admission at 16 and the only way I was able to slip in was when matric was delayed to past my 17th birthday! Things don change o!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
zebudaya,

u know wat people deny thing when they are guilty of it, zeb and ayo whether u like it or not, u admit or not the fact remains that right on ur seat, the imagination of a pretty girl will make ur trouser pop.

and how people fit pass jam, u sure say u pass jam at all and how many times u take waec and ssce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o boy give up, that tingi u have zipped inside will pop out at the sight a beautiful woman and zeb u will kill ayo to get a beautiful lady.

i know ur types.

u know the funny thing, its exciting becos, ur response is exactly what i expected. in essence i am manuvouring ur reactions and controlling ur thoughts then imagine if i was face to face with u showing my african beauty and my gift from my mama.

u go faint of happiness and joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
needeeg,

bless u bro, u re a true man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2006
dakmanzero,

dont mind him, becos i said i got admin to lag @17, he wants to say 16, isnt it typical of a dick led man. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bros i beg please teach him ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh becos this type go fall quicker than i even imagine when he sees a beautiful girl, he will do sir ma! yes ma!!!!!!!!! yes ma!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as the lady wants
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by Cleofel(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2006
I prefer ugly and intelligent cuz beauty does'nt count.i love intelligent people no matter how they r
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
dakmanzero:

Zeb! U entered Lag at less than 16 years?!??!!!! NOT pre-degree? That's supposed to be illegal!!!!!! How manage?

I got admission at 16 and the only way I was able to slip in was when matric was delayed to past my 17th birthday! Things don change o!!!!!!

I didn't say I was 16, I said I wasn't even 16 That's more impressive ain't it. And darkmanzero You can enter UNILAG at 16, there were a whole bunch of us who did it. I didn't have any problems so your point is not valid. Things haven't changed My youngest sister is in SS2 guess where she's going next year when she turns 16?.
What year did you get in?

Vienna I don't spend time walking about thinking of your kitten, I have money to make, and deadlines to meet. Look at you celebrating about "controlling male actions on a message board" while you are whipped at home, Your body is bruised he got you whipped cheesy, Well thats what to expect from your man at a young age. When i was 19 i was so insecure with my girl then, so don't worry when you both grow older say about 22/23 you can expect him to loosen up cheesy.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
shiiiiiief zeburudaya! chill out, man!  grin

Afterall we now know say we be fellow akokites. Why d beef, na?  cheesy

I salute and bow down to your superior Mozart-ishness. Thou art a prodigy for having matriculated at such a tender age when most of us were still jumping fence at ISL to go tan street fighter at Raiders  cheesy  

Me sef I regret having entered Lag at 17(16?) when my mates were catching fun and learning the meaning of flenjor. At d end of d day no be d same work wey we dey work? why d rush?

>My point is not valid? Bros, it is valid. Obviously if there were standards when I matriculated, and those standards have been lowered to the point of ridiculousness, (15 years old in year one? try telling that to the embassy with a straight face) Then things certainly HAVE changed. I am really sorry for all the young ones whose youth is burned away in this way. In my third year we saw some of the children that had been admitted through pre-degree. I doubt there were 15 year olds among them, but they were all so young. The results in computer science year one then were so shameful- I was so sorry for them. Of course u be DE GENIUS so this does not apply to you.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2006
zebudaya, man u no dey see again who said my man whips me?

the fact is u dont have to go thinking of p***** the truth is men generaly cannot control themselves when they see beautiful woman, the thought of hitting on her swallows them up and they loose their senses.

why re u arguing, see from the begining, adam sinned cos of a woman, a beautiful woman, tell me if that woman been ugly, do u think adam would have looked at her twice not to talk of listening to her. i am sure adam would have asked the creator to come and take the ugly woman away quickly, sa rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but cos she was beautiful and pleasant to behold, what ever she said was right in his eyes and dats fact, dat is how u men are. its natural for u guys to be controlled by beauty

u can resist for a while but u cannot deny cos u will go back and lament while u missed an opportunity of a life time.

i am above 24 for ur info.

my head has calmed down, days of lag and masters, u would seen the real wild viena and u cant resist me. no man had been in my eye and had gone away free without me accomplishing my mission. but now i have found love so i decided to slow down.

other wise u would been laid on naira land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2006
darkmanzero u de craze grin which nonsense mozart which year you finish isl? which year you matriculate into UNILAG? Year one results are expected to be woeful, nobody teaches freshman students how to study, just give them books and expect them to study. My year one results were so horrible, all i did was go to Moremi/new hall/ newest hall to chase chicks at night and wake up to go chop beans for mariere hall before falling into Engineering 1 hour late for my first class.
You remember Uncle Fred, Moronfolu, Nuhu Hassan?

Vienna so you went to UNILAG for 5 years ( you got in at 17- I included aluta period and assumed you read a 4 year course correct me if I am wrong!) so you finished at 22, then came over did a masters i think its at least a year in England, and have been working for the past 2 years. If you really did all these there is no way you would have done it without being a nerd. You did all this non-stop (undergrad- grad school - working for 2 years) [/b]because the people that really get good grades in Lag were the nerds, most girls who follow aristos don't study that hard, and do not have the good grades to get into a foriegn post graduate program. So if you did this you were a nerd. [b]You did not have as much fun as you claim you did in Lag because you studied extra hard, that's why you assumed the name Vienna and come on message boards to live the life you wished you had lived The fantasty of being sought after by men and being in control. I cooled down since the days of lag yeah right,
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2006
zebudaya,

ur calculations abt my prog in lag is true and to my masters and i did straight grad and post grad but does not mean i did not play.

my first year in lag, amina hall, i contested for miss amina hall and i won. i was naturally brilliant and got recognition in my depart by lecturers cos i was young and intelligent.

i had a car so, when no study, i go party, especially friday nites, i could easily get my way around stuffs cos i had the look, the innosense and i was intelligent.

my dressing alone made a female lecturer send me out of class, but i did not care. i learnt very fast, did not date too much of school guys, i had guys of outer class ( levels) and easily attracted u guys cos i was young and damn pretty ( no bi mouth). u guys always go for the young ones especially when i was a jambite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when on hols, i had the opportunity to travel to port ( my birth place) and jos and benin

see if u have brains u can do things and no one will notice, the silent way!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least, my first lesson in lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy why u dey argue, but at least u did not deny the fact that adam fall for beauty and beauty control u guys .

once u can control what is down u can control the top too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
trust me u dey make me laugh, i did not know, there were sites for fun talks like this

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2006
so what was your major, you could only get away with the "alleged escapades" if you were doing business or Mass Comm. Tell me you were doing Engineering or Medicine at Idi-Araba. What year did you win miss Amina? My calculations are true because i was in the system. admit it you didn't control anybody and didn't have as much fun as you claim you did, that's why you wish you could do it now. On message boards. time passed you by. Cool you are making money now, but you need excitement and still wish you had fun like that and passed. It's not done at UNILAG for the most part unless your major wasn't intensive. You claim you dated aristos "had guys of outer levels" and still had time to get good grades. Yeah right.

If you had said no picture because "I don't want to" i would understand. You said it was because of a MAN cheesy, who rulez
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2006
Zeb.

It is a known fact that fine girls get good grades in Lag. Usually mysteriously. If you deny that I will seriously question your slacker/non-slacker status in that school.

I indeed remember Uncle Fred, the Muscle bound maths teaching warrior. I do not remember the others, gomen nasai. Prolly came in after I graduated.

It is true that the kids in year one are not guided properly. I was a victim of this. Everyone who had done like 2 yrs in yabatech while rewriting JAMB did very well in my year 1. However in my set, there were very few of us as young as I was, most of us didn't reveal our ages because there was a lot of age discrimination going on then. There was also beef, cos a lot of people had tried for years to get into the school. So you see why the thought of a 15 year old freshman is intriguing to me.
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by zebudaya(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2006
You still didn't answer the question when did you finish ISL?
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2006
zebudaya,

my man does not control me but it is called RESPECT for each others feelings.
but women especially beautiful ones have the advantage, and power to control men cos u men will do any thing for a waman ones u see something beautiful.

even the educated, illiterate, old, young and especially u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had fun in lag, very much but i was just naturally intelligent and did not struggle too much. i also had person tutors from senior levels to tutor me if i needed ie if i over play or missed lectures and need to cover up.

i did not tell u i dated aristos ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just played a little bit, my type we no call am date!!!!!!!!!!!! dat na runs talk

we call our own fixing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides wetin aristo wan give me?? money!!!!!!!!!!!!

i no need their money

na just the fun and i needed to use my mama's gift and wetin nature bless me

any way my name is not a wish, its just the last 5 letters of my name

boy why u fight dakmanzero , becos he dey talk truth

am damn sure, u wished u had a beauty by ur side to behold and u will loose any form sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can deny but u no say na true
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2006
Viena e don do

I think we got the point across! We men like our girls smart and stupid!

Which unfortunately rules YOU out 100% for me because if to say u fine like you claim, you are too smart so I have nothing to do with you. Go face ya army of mugu's, I no dey do cheesy

And of course if ure not fine, then the conversation don end already ROFLMAO!!!!!!

PS: you are wrong about being able to control any man with beauty. Men are ruled by kpacks, true, but there is an abundance of beauty in the ocaean also! So when one fine gel gives us too much trouble we just jump to the next one! thats why you need a dumb gel so she wont hook you down and (god forbid) MARRY you! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy Or carry pickin for u and force u to marry. Shege, dis life,

Finally, Zeb, I wonder, why do you need to know when I graduated? mmmm?
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by viena(f): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2006
dakmanzero ,

u re a lost man with no knowledge of where u stand. na which side u dey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know even get de head to stand by what u think

men like u no go last and why any sensible girl go marry u !!!!!!!!!!! dat one na die except de girl want commit suicide or no get any need for life

abeg waka !!!!!!!!!u be bad newssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? by dakmanzero(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2006
cheesy

Viena mai dear. I dont take any side but my own! If u agree with me 25% but not the other 75% its no problem! Like I said- beautiful and stupid is the best! Who needs intelligence when u can have oh-so-lovely t*its an a*ss with SO MUCH LESS EFFORT!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

~ What Are Your Thoughts On African Fabric Infused Ladies' Purses & Swimwear? ~ / Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) / Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.