Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

AGIP Oil/gas Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AGIP Oil/gas Training (1916 Views)

Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test / Test Format Of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. / Agip Oil Vacanies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGIP Oil/gas Training by Tobmanjfk(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
ATTN:Your application to AGIP oil/gas training has been received and processed accordingly.Your name has been shortlisted for an oral interview slated for Sat 02/08/14.Venue:Obiobi oilfield seminar hall.Time 10am.You shall forward the following on or before Fri 01/08/14 to (agipoilfield@yahoo.com):Scaned copies of credentials,medical report and a Recommendation letter duly signed with address from any AGIP recognized chief in ONELGA LGA.For inqr call HR dept on

Please how do I get the venue and also the letter signed by Agip itself
Please this is a Matter of life and death ohhh
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by osigiepurr(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
I got d same text msg today but am afraid about d authenticity of d invite.......i think d email address to send d scanned documents to should'nt have been in ...@yahoo.com but ....@agipng.com.
pls, i need more clearification on d text message. i need ur advice becos, there are job scammers everywhere and its good to be wise
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by Kaspasky: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
I received the text too..buh I doubt if its real.
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by Jdgoldenboy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
I also got the text too... and I really dunno any chief or so. Nd am in lagos currently. Please email mr ur phone no let's talk so we know what to do. Itangjude@yahoo.com
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by ChelseaKings: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
The questions now are: 1. Did you apply for any position in Agip? 2. Have you done any aptitude test (for non experienced though) with them? 3. Why should they ask of medical report at this point even without any interview yet?
My people, they know it will be difficult for you to get any Agip chief so they want you to call that number so that they can start the real biz from there by asking you to pay certain amount of money to get the letter signed for you.
This is pure cheap scam from my own point of view, if the answers to those questions are not positive.
Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by obiksam(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Agip email ends with ( .it) not yahoo or what so ever. And Agip will nva conduct an interview in ob/ob even if it is a security work.
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by ayo4real19yahoocom(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
GRAB THIS!!!
You are cordially invited to a TLC Business seminar/Empowerment scheduled for 30th of July, 2014 at No. 2, Irewole Street by Awoshika bus-stop opebi, Ikeja Lagos by 10:30am. Call 08166220283 for more enquiries
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by ayo4real19yahoocom(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
GRAB THIS!!!
You are cordially invited to a TLC Business seminar/Empowerment scheduled for 30th of July, 2014 at No. 2, Irewole Street by Awoshika bus-stop opebi, Ikeja Lagos by 10:30am. Call 08166220283 for more enquiries.
Re: AGIP Oil/gas Training by Dblaiz(f): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
I stumbled on this Agip job aptitude test some time ago. It was really helpful.
https://myjobtests.com/test/agip-job-aptitude-test-questions-studypack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Job Seekers Make While Posting CVS For Job Applications. / Procter & Gamble Recruiting / If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.