Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? (2980 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Dhany110: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
i need to clear my conscience. I have a girl, I love her and we have no problems really. We are doing really fine.
the problem is that recently I started feeling unsure if i was cheating on my girl by having sex chats with some of my female contacts over the phone, all we do is share pics, talk dirty etc. I really believe it isnt cheating but I am also thinking, could it be cheating?
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by andyguy2k1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dhany110: i need to clear my conscience. I have a girl, I love her and we have no problems really. We are doing really fine.
the problem is that recently I started feeling unsure if i was cheating on my girl by having sex chats with some of my female contacts over the phone, all we do is share pics, talk dirty etc. I really believe it isnt cheating but I am also thinking, could it be cheating?

It depends on d way u go about it
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Dhany110: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ceasar1: If you ask me, na who I go ask?

you also guilty of same?
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Dhany110: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
andyguy2k1:

It depends on d way u go about it

how do you mean?
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by andyguy2k1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dhany110:

you also guilty of same?

@Dhanny. clear conscience fear no accusation
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dhany110:

you also guilty of same?
I'm single.
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Prowizy2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Young man you're killing yourself
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by publicenemy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
will you call her cheating if she sex chats with other guys?

if yes...

then you are cheating.
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by andyguy2k1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dhany110:

how do you mean?

He never knew d value of what he has, until he looses it to sex chat
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by andyguy2k1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
publicenemy: will you call her cheating if she sex chats with other guys?

if yes...

then you are cheating.

u just hit d nail......
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol seriously......bro you are cheating on her.....because i believe sex chat would involve sharing of nude pix......so lets say you get to find out that your girl is sex chatting.......whatever you would think she is doing, is what you are doing right nw...*Ifa has spoken*
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ceasar1: If you ask me, na who I go ask?
the matter way u see so,,,,,, E heavy for mouth.
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by b3llo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes its cheating. Those married men who always sex chat with me, its wrong you are cheating. Especially when you are skyping. D men go wan see bosom and eden. Na cheating pure and simple

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by youngds: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
U think its cheatin dat only maks it so! But what do pple enjoy in sex chat anyway? undecided
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by fuckshit: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
FÜCK!!! Hey, how would you FÜCKING feel if your lady FÜCKING sex chat with guys & shares her FÜCKING unclad pics

If you'll FÜCKING feel bad about it. Then you're free to FÜCKING call it "cheating" #my take
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Dhany110: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2014
I wont feel bad if my girl does it too but I would prefer not knowing.
so someone else is not allowed to see you naked or someone else is not allowed to talk sex stuff with you just because you in a relationship?
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by limalee10: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2014
what exactly is cheating?
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2014
i consider it as cheating.....immediately u strt d sex-chat,u strt fantasizn abt it,some sex hormones r released (aldo,u might not av total erection but u bcome sexually active for d moment)...u imagine being with her n doing some silly things with her....etc...apart frm dat,u share nude pictures....its not right at all....
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by MizMyColi(f): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt] angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity. undecided[/size]
Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by Donsammi(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=13pt] angry Where I come from, It's called Emotional Infidelity. undecided[/size]
WHere i come from, it's called away game

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? by ZITRAN: 11:36am On May 09, 2015
ABEG DROP ONE NUMBERS OF DOZ UR GALS AM STILL SINGLE

(1) (Reply)

I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend / She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Without Limbs? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.