Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing (24602 Views)

The Most Boring Tv Station You Have Watched / What Is Ur Most Intresting TV Program Currently Airing / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
lafuria1:
I'm a very very big fan of the blacklist because of spader, I sometimes talk like 'him "if you trying to impress with this write up of yours, I tell you it isn't working" lol.
Unfortunately for some reason not known and doesn't make sense, James Spader wasn't nominated for an Emmy award. I was like how.
The blacklist didn't get any nomination. My belief is they want to give it to Cranston (breaking bad Walter white) so nominating Spader along side him might not make it happen. Instead they included house of card spacey.

Oh, too bad. He has another 5 seasons to go. Lol. Cus I don't see The Blacklist halting anytime soon. Kudos to Bryan Cranston, good actor, nowhere near as good as James Spader though.
What I like Blacklist for, its not your usual hero thingy like 24. Its devious, and unpredictable. And ofcus when it comes to delivering lines, I can't think of an actor better than James Spader. Very witty, very funny, and compassionate!
When I was watching Boston Legal, all those court-room drama, I used to be like, this guy is unbelievable! There was an episode with Kerry Washington-Scandal lady(BL- season 2). I just had to stand after the episode and give a one-minute clapping ovation! His speeches, his tone, his facial features, even thinking about it now, its breath-taking. BL aired for 5 seasons, n he won best actor for 3. Speechless. I think 24 was just compensated halfway. And if Breaking Bad aired when BL was at aits prime, sorry for Bryan Cranston, cus he'll be going home empty-handed! Lol
Lastly, I know most ppl here didn't watch BL, but u can watch his award-collecting speeches (2004,05,07). It just tells u what the man's all about.
Now he needs to do movies and land Oscars.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by dhameelolar(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad:
just 6 episodes at the moment, but so far its been interesting the acting has seriously impressed me.
I'll rather wait for the season to be over before I start watching it, errr...the new aliens that came at the end of season 3 that direct Tom and his family to brazil are they good or bad?
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by lafuria1(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2014
jcgodfrey:

Oh, too bad. He has another 5 seasons to go. Lol. Cus I don't see The Blacklist halting anytime soon. Kudos to Bryan Cranston, good actor, nowhere near as good as James Spader though.
What I like Blacklist for, its not your usual hero thingy like 24. Its devious, and unpredictable. And ofcus when it comes to delivering lines, I can't think of an actor better than James Spader. Very witty, very funny, and compassionate!
When I was watching Boston Legal, all those court-room drama, I used to be like, this guy is unbelievable! There was an episode with Kerry Washington-Scandal lady(BL- season 2). I just had to stand after the episode and give a one-minute clapping ovation! His speeches, his tone, his facial features, even thinking about it now, its breath-taking. BL aired for 5 seasons, n he won best actor for 3. Speechless. I think 24 was just compensated halfway. And if Breaking Bad aired when BL was at aits prime, sorry for Bryan Cranston, cus he'll be going home empty-handed! Lol
Lastly, I know most ppl here didn't watch BL, but u can watch his award-collecting speeches (2004,05,07). It just tells u what the man's all about.
Now he needs to do movies and land Oscars.
Yes, I didn't even know of Spader, thought he was a new actor, later learnt he featured in Boston legal which I did see around in the market but didn't even consider it for a second.

As for movies, he will be playing the role of Ultron, the villain in avengers 2. I bet it will be amazing.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar:
I'll rather wait for the season to be over before I start watching it, errr...the new aliens that came at the end of season 3 that direct Tom and his family to brazil are they good or bad?
you mean kochees and co. Yes, they are the good ones.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Savigne(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Telemundo....Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring...The storyline never changes..Its always about a child who got missing or about a rich girl and a poor girl fighting over one dude(a rich dude) most of the time...Twas only "El Secretario" I actually enjoyed.the rest is wack
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
lafuria1:
Yes, I didn't even know of Spader, thought he was a new actor, later learnt he featured in Boston legal which I did see around in the market but didn't even consider it for a second.

As for movies, he will be playing the role of Ultron, the villain in avengers 2. I bet it will be amazing.

Lol, ofcus it will be amazing! Yea, Ultron. Heard about it. He's the biggest villain in blacklist, unassumingly.
You really need to watch Boston Legal. That's him at him best. He looked younger, and you'll see him in a different dimension, then, you'll appreciate his versatility cos BL (boston legal) and BL (black list) are very different. Lol. Never mind the BLs.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by suwailad(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
LordOrochimaru: Under the dome isn't that bad...the season 2 just begun and I kinda enjoyed d season 1. The new series are all poor except for the last ship, dominion, the flash, the strain and some good ones. Am seeing suits, korra season 3 and breaking bad s5(know am kinda late), also orange is the new black
the flash just have one episode and kinda hyper cheesy.so i wonder which flash you talking about.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ronnyfam(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Victoriousvic: Telemundo jare.

That stuff is as boring as boring can be. It's baffling how someone can sit for a whole day doing nothing but watch telemundo.

Sha, I noticed it's mainly those nollywood addicts who watch telemundo more. They've graduated from nollywood! grin

You are so wrong, I watch telemundo but can't stand some African magic, don't even watch African magic.
In this time of bad news, telemundo takes my mind from breaking news.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad:

These shows aint currently airing and please dont add those two i strike out. WHAT! the top rated shows ever. Guy go find a critic site for good review on Arrow and Devious maids man.
My dear, pls help me tell him. Seriously? Devious Maids and Arrow boring? shocked shocked shocked

The haves and have nots isn't boring too
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad: I've been seeing a lot of t.v shows lately and i'm kinda preferring it to cinema movie. but some shows have weird acting and woeful plot and storyline. some are so boring that you just feel sorry for who made the show and some get cancelled after some episodes. among a growing list these are the most boring shows i've watched and dont watch it if you dont ant to get bored...

.The Black Box
.The Leftovers
.Matador
.Taxi Brooklyn
.Under the dome

so whats your list?
Stephen King's Under The Dome boringshocked...I've reported you
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
aminho: keeping up with the kardashians
omotola the real me
hostages
all nta soap opera
Hostages...boringshocked

Father Lord forgive him for he does not know what he is saying!!
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by salvatore007(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
1000 ways 2die, Network news, Trending on hiptv i hate it cause of Toke makinwa, and all telemundo series
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by pweetyholly(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
kenx1: ALL telemundo novelas MY GF IS AN ADDICT
telemundo novelas are great,am alxo an addict grin tongue
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by bastien: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
ammyluv2002: No way dude! Witches of East End is cool...I like it
u like it? Hmmm I love it o grin
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by bastien: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
severee: 1.Arrow
2.Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
3.All Reality shows(excluding the apprentice)
4.Haves and have nots
5. Devious maids
6. All Korean and telemundo series
7.Smallville
8.The O.C
9.Fresh prince of bel-air
10.Two and a half men
guy remove arrow there
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by phuckmachine(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
ALL BIG BROTHER SHOWS ARE USELESS AND BORING....WASTE OF TIME......ONLY BORING PEOPLE SIT THEIR A55 ALL DAY TO WATCH IT

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by nnatobryno(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aljazera stream
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Rajosh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Saath saath. Indian soap opera. It was aired on wap tv. So boring
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by PhumiTJ(f): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: vampire diaries undecided

I soooo used to love the vampire diaries but d writers ave totally ruined wat was once an awesome show. d show should ave ended in season 3 wen Elena died but dey kept dragging it along until it became so ridiculous and unbearable. meanwhile d network has announced a season six for next year.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
irukandji89: . Season 3 was crap. And with d way season 4 is going, it is going to be a waste of mb
Yea
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ebonyjummy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Civilian barrack n Morountodun on africa magicYoruba
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Weezystar1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dubby6: When i small, na News....now na all this korean and Philipine movies Ait dey show
hehehehe i swear ait dey kill the beat am following what life took from me bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Abdul9025(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
ammyluv2002: No way dude! Witches of East End is cool...I like it

That's for you..for me is just a crap
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by RayMcBlue(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
-All Korean, Filipino and Mexican Soap Operas.
-All shows from The CW, except Supernatural.
-All Animated TV shows.
-All Shows that doesn't have adult content.
-All Scripted Reality TV shows.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Kk4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
jcgodfrey: The best tv series of this year by faaaar, and I don't watch dumb series, is The Blacklist! Ah! James Spader- another 2 Emmys coming up to add to his 3 already won for Boston Legal. This guy is just...marvelous. You can't win 3 Emmys and be ordinary.
Someone said Blacklist is boring. Lolz. Probably to high for ur I.Q, no offense.
Some actors' monologues can be very challenging for lesser thinking minds to digest, true. So I wasn't surprised James Spader beat Jack Bauer(Keifer Sutherland) 3 times in 4 years for the best actor Emmy award. Most Nigerians like 24, I do too. But acting-wise, Jack Bauer can't compare to James Spader.
So, The Blacklist it is for me.
In case u doubt, its been nominated for the upcoming Emmy, the last Golden Globe, and its gonna be aired immediately after the SuperBowl next year February(the most coveted time-slot in tv. A series is chosen to air every year). All this just for season 1!
Thank you Jare. BLACKLIST is the only show I have been able to watch after DEXTER. Very thrilling and highly intellectual.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Kk4: Thank you Jare. BLACKLIST is the only show I have been able to watch after DEXTER. Very thrilling and highly intellectual.

That's the phrase I was looking for: Highly Intellectual!
If a story isn't intellectual, I'm not watching it. Bros, over-intellect dey worry Raymond "Red" Reddington.
I just can't wait for Season 2 to begin!!!
And the soundtracks are awesome. Reminds me of CSI:NY. Another awesome series. CSI:NY ended, Blacklist began. Good for me. Lol.
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by ammyluv2002(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
RayMcBlue: -All Korean, Filipino and Mexican Soap Operas.
-All shows from The CW, except Supernatural.
-All Animated TV shows.
-All Shows that doesn't have adult content.
-All Scripted Reality TV shows.
very funny

1 Like

Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by nickz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
salvatore007: 1000 ways 2die, Network news, Trending on hiptv i hate it cause of Toke makinwa, and all telemundo series
seriously 1000 ways to die boring every program apart from exposed is fuqin interestin'
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by RayMcBlue(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
ammyluv2002: very funny

Broadwalk Empire, Masters of Sex, Spartacus, GOT and shows of similar nature had all conspired to ruin me forever. Now, any TV show without healthy dosage of núdity, hardcore violence, sex scenes and colorful expletives is more likely to bore me to submission than anything else. embarassed
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by careema(f): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: vampire diaries undecided

Vampire diaries is boring? angry cry
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by khanivorous(f): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar:
Re: Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing by khanivorous(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
dhameelolar:

They are sissies....the overlord still dealing with them from whatever light year they came from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video) / Download Fantastic Four 2015 / Price Hike: Dstv Shuns Court Injunction, Retains New Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.