Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? (26535 Views)

Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by royaltheo(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2014
So I was thinking aloud, the recent wave of female teenage bombers in some parts of the north over the holiday period has got me wandering indeed. Is it possible that BH has brainwashed some of these abducted innocent girls successfully? The reported age range of these girls certainly jolts my curiosity (15 to 18 years). If this is substantiated, my heart bleeds from what our nation has degenerated into. How many more of these girls are being forcibly indoctrinated?And for how long will this situation persist? How will this end? Too many questions, yet very few answers.
This is the time for sober reflections, positive actions, national rebirth and a renewal of patriotism to our dear fatherland. I must say we all have roles to play, the government must rededicate itself to such a worthy cause to curb the situation.
Remember the words of Edmund Burke; all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing! God bless Nigeria

42 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2014
I was just thinking about it yesterday morning cos its over 100days this girls are gone and its pretty sure that they(the kidnapped girls) have received different trainings such as shooting of guns, suicide bombings and the rest. Sure they(boko-haram) have recruited female suicide bombers....... God help us

12 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by dexterush(f): 2:38am On Jul 29, 2014
They might av even used their family to threaten them so they will carry out d operation. Just so sad cry

27 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by brownlord: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Yes, that was the reason shetima gave their family 1 million after shekau feature them in the video.

16 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Who knows! We have not heard from them. Besides forensics have not been deployed to ascertain the identity of the female bombers. All the operatives have been saying is that they are aged between 15 to 19

3 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by edoyad(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2014
I fear what the answer to that question may be
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by ukeleh: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.

12 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by jookco(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2014
dexterush: They might av even used their family to threaten them so they will carry out d operation. Just so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
i fink so op shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by iceberylin(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2014
The Girls have been brain Washed......

since April 14

4 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
I fear for the abducted girls.

Yea it's very likely.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by suwailad(f): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=16pt]They are the boko haram guys disguising as the girls. We have been seeing news of them being caught in hijabs and dressed up as women since last year. Its perfect fit as these chibok girls are still no where to be found, so its easy to think you have put 1+1 together. Dont forget their terror mission also includes misinformation and deceit[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by XVIER(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
q
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by listenersky: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Same thong came to ma mind.......dia head is being coRrupt,,,,,,if na dem ohh
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by amiskurie(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2014
They are brainwashed with juju
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Ichel: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Who/what is chibok girls.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by GoodBoi1(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Just what I was thinking

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by stebanj: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Pls God it shudn't be dem!

3 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Every Muslim are potential terrorist

31 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by JustCurious: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
Jonathan this, Jonathan that, don't you get tire of mentioning his name? Hian. Please, drop it. It's becoming odd, already.

20 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by colossus2: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Rubbish!!!
You dey ask us. Shey here resemble Sambisa undecided

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Akshow: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Tru talk
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Hijab should be stopped
*new campaign*
#saynotohijab

33 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by realbee(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
@op, I don't think its d girls, according to the Nigerian military the gals are d reason this thing has not become a full scale war, they are d reason the army have not stormed into sambisa forest yet with everything they have, boko haram knows this that is why they spread d gals in all their camps, to forestall outright attacks, I don't think they will want to use the gals for suicide bombings, forget what you read on paper about them being illiterates they have experts too and carry out intelligence gathering, it has gone beyond a group of religion fanatics or terrorists, boko haram is now a formidable force, they now control more than half of borno and have even hoisted their flag, they have become a strong rebel group who want to create their own state. moreover, I served in the north and I can tell you their are millions of vulnerable young gals out there who can easily be lured into carrying out these tasks. poverty is the biggest problem here.

16 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Philipmems(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Really don't think its the chibok girls... Well I could be wrong you know... If it is then the hypnotic procedure is state of the art.
Why is the only question that comes to mind... Why should I sacrifice myself for a course I was born into... 97% of us are a religious product of our geographical location, parental ideology and cultural background a lot of us did not choose our religion at old age we are a product of what we were born into... So why should I strap myself from the instruction of a scholar whose only job is to recruit young venerable individual to embark on such mission and himself is never a lab rat with a bomb with intent to cause harm when even the scholar have never seen the greater beyond and what lies therein, why me? Why not their children or brothers or sisters? I have dreamed of a greater future with love, prosperity, family, the good life, and here an individual presents me with death and sorrow? Why shouldn't I have a rethink for the sake of God, humanity and fairness...
Well just my myopic point of view.. Very sure some little girl has already concluded on or have already strapped herself with an IED ready for a kill mission ...
God and posterity will judge us all.

5 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Ichel: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
suwailad: [size=16pt]They are the boko haram guys disguising as the girls. We have been seeing news of them being caught in hijabs and dressed up as women since last year. Its perfect fit as these chibok girls are still no where to be found, so its easy to think you have put 1+1 together. Dont forget their terror mission also includes misinformation and deceit[/size]
Your head dey dia, tell them, tell them dear.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by CharlieMaria(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Make I hear. grin
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Akshow: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Ichel: Who/what is chibok girls.
water.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by joshdgr8: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2014
its easy to convinced a person with little information about a fact to do something than to convinced a person who has lot of information. so you can see that they work with d knowledge of people. so it can b easy to use those teenage for their purpose.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist
its ur fada who is a potential terrorist, jerk

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.