Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (4128 Views)

Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? / Katsina Has Highest Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy — NPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by WMD(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
is this the sad reality? if what I am seeing in this picture happens to be true, then boko haram have successfully converted the poor little girls to terrorists.

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Blockus: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2014
cry
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Descartes: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2014
It might be true o o!! embarassed
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by bruno419(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
I pray for Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2014
why are you guys hell bent on rubbishing these girls, op if your daughter or sister was kidnapped, will you start comparing her with a suicide bomber.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Omexonomy: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Obiagelli: why are you guys hell bent on rubbishing these girls, op if your daughter or sister was kidnapped, will you start comparing her with a suicide bomber.
the op is an APC attack dog footsoldier in nairaland.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Howmanage: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
There is a resemblance, and she may have been forced not converted

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Omexonomy: the op is an APC attack dog footsoldier in nairaland.
i don't even care which side he is on, its pathetic to do such comparison. Lets be sensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by JEITO: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2014
She blew up herself yet her head or face didn't sustain any injuries or burns

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2014
How easy is it to brainwash Someone? undecided
These are not the chibok girls - my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2014
I hate to comment on thread that doesn't add value to my life sad
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Soji123(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2014
It's a lie
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Howmanage: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2014
@op what is the source for the bombers photo?
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by bcomputer101: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2014
JEITO: She blew up herself yet her head or face didn't sustain any injuries or burns

CLAPS.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by fr3do(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2014
JEITO: She blew up herself yet her head or face didn't sustain any injuries or burns

You be man wey dey reason.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Pangea: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2014

You people just come online and type rubbish to expose your ignorance?
Are you a forensic pathologist?
Have you seen the remains of a suicide bomber before?
You just saw the pix and you concluded?
Have you seen the back of the head?
Do you know the blast pattern on the remains of a suicide bomber?
Mtsheew angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by collynzov5: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1: How easy is it to brainwash Someone? undecided
These are not the chibok girls - my opinion.
I don't think the 10 year old girls are brainwashed, they could be strapped with explosives and told to press a button when they get to a certain place for biscuits to fall out, sounds funny but it is possible. I have also read somewhere that the bombs are remotely detonated through radio signals.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5:
I don't think the 10 year old girls are brainwashed, they could be strapped with explosives and told to press a button when they get to a certain place for biscuits to fall out, sounds funny but it is possible. I have also read somewhere that the bombs are remotely detonated through radio signals.

Yea. Same think here. The kids wouldn't know if it's a bomb or not. They probably don't even know what a bomb is. But thinking of it, can the kids be threatened into doing it?
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by collynzov5: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yea. Same think here. The kids wouldn't know if it's a bomb or not. They probably don't even know what a bomb is. But thinking of it, can the kids be threatened into doing it?
You cannot be forced into bombing yourself, doesn't make sense.
What could they possibly be threatened with that will make them bomb themselves?
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by hazyfm: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2014
CLEAR RESEMBLANCE... O.M.G
GOD HELP US
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5:
What could they possibly be threatened with that will make them bomb themselves?

I don't know. It doesn't make sense now. How about this - maybe they trigger the explosive from afar. They force the kids to go there then they trigger It. Makes sense now.
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by collynzov5: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1:

I don't know. It doesn't make sense now. How about this - maybe they trigger the explosive from afar. They force the kids to go there then they trigger It. Makes sense now.
Yeah that is why I said the are sometimes remotely detonated through radio signals, a military source said something like that.
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Blaqsmith(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
What are the forensics personnels doing? ...
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by angela98(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
We can't be too sure. This is propaganda alert!
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by gbadexy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guy fashy its possible. Asari said a bomb blew off his right man's head beside him once when where they were taking it somewhere on a mission.
Even if the face doesn't have burns, do you agree there is a semblance?

Nairalanders , look at the nose. Its the same nose!
She has emaciated apparently but the nose is the same.
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by gbadexy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5:
Iuds are triggered through electromagnetic flux.
A cellphone is place in it and its dialled to detonate it.
What if the girl was strapped with suicide belt and forced to walk down there or else she is shot there.
One thing is certain, the handlers detonating it would be around the scene somewhere watching to ensure she reaches the destination before dialling the second handset in the iud.
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by JEITO: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
gbadexy:
Guy fashy its possible. Asari said a bomb blew off his right man's head beside him once when where they were taking it somewhere on a mission.
Even if the face doesn't have burns, do you agree there is a semblance?

Nairalanders , look at the nose. Its the same nose!
She has emaciated apparently but the nose is the same.
I don't know of the bomb aspect sha, but the resemblance is much.
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by CyberWolf: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5:
are some of the chibok girls kidnapped 10 years ..I thought they are writing senior waec..just asking ..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by JEITO: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pangea:

You people just come online and type rubbish to expose your ignorance?
Are you a forensic pathologist?
Have you seen the remains of a suicide bomber before?
You just saw the pix and you concluded?
Have you seen the back of the head?
Do you know the blast pattern on the remains of a suicide bomber?
Mtsheew angry

guy take it easy abeg! It is not fight na. I guess you know, so tell us how a bomb strapped to the front of someone's body, can blow up the back of the person's head, and not the front.

Mind you, I have seen the remains of a suicide bomber before and there was nothing to write home about it.

Next time, make your point and don't be rude about it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by henchamb(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2014

So that her face Will be intact When she meets with allahs saints who will bleep her. Piss of religion from behind
Re: Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls by Pangea: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
JEITO: guy take it easy abeg! It is not fight na. I guess you know, so tell us how a bomb strapped to the front of someone's body, can blow up the back of the person's head, and not the front.

Mind you, I have seen the remains of a suicide bomber before and there was nothing to write home about it.

Next time, make your point and don't be rude about it.

My bad,
I apologize,
Something else pissed me off before I came online.

Most suicide bombers with the I.e.d strapped to the torso,
Have a way of ejecting the head clean off like a kicked football when exploded while the rest of the body is shredded to bits.
That's why most of them can be identified with the face.

Another example below:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write A Petition! / Breaking: Over 5,000 Guns Found In Just Two Mosque In Aba / What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.