Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. (13263 Views)

The Importance of the Day Of Arafat / The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl. / Observing The Fasting Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Heading to Ibadan to get Ibadah.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by umaryusuf(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: Well, me i decided to take 3 days rest after ramadan and start 2moro. Hop no prblm wit dat? Nd is it a must dat i do d fastin within 6days? I mean can i do 1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1 grin

You can do it any how u wish to make the 6days, it is all accepted. May Allah guide us all.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by legendarysegzi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
ANSALAM MALE SHIIIT, TO ALL THE BOKO HARAM BRETHEN IN THE HOUSE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT PERISH IN THIS YOUR SATANIC RELIGION. JESUS IS CALLIN U.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by semele001(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
noted, jazakallahu khair.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
DOWHILE: May allah accept our ibadah
hey smiley
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Lerato9(f): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon

So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.

THIS IS JUST TO PROVOKE THOUGHTFULLNESS IN ALL OF US.

4 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by legendarysegzi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bimpe29: Prophet (SAW) said; he who observe fast throughout Ramadhan and then follow it up with six days fast of Shawal, is as if he has observed fast throughout the year. We are therefore, enjoined to observe Shitta Shawal before the end of Sharu Shawal.

The first day of Shawwāl is Eid al-Fitr. Some Muslims observe six days of fasting during Shawwāl beginning the day after Eid ul-Fitr since fasting is prohibited on this day. These six days of fasting together with the Ramadan fasts, are equivalent to fasting all year round. The reasoning behind this tradition is that a good deed in Islam is rewarded 10 times, hence fasting 30 days during Ramadan and 6 days during Shawwāl is equivalent to fasting the whole year in terms of reward
You are decieving yourself. JESUS IS THE WAY. This terrible religion will take you to HELL,TAKE it or LEAVE it
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
umaryusuf:

You can do it any how u wish to make the 6days, it is all accepted. May Allah guide us all.
amen
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bimpe29: Prophet (SAW) said; he who observe fast throughout Ramadhan and then follow it up with six days fast of Shawal, is as if he has observed fast throughout the year. We are therefore, enjoined to observe Shitta Shawal before the end of Sharu Shawal.

The first day of Shawwāl is Eid al-Fitr. Some Muslims observe six days of fasting during Shawwāl beginning the day after Eid ul-Fitr since fasting is prohibited on this day. These six days of fasting together with the Ramadan fasts, are equivalent to fasting all year round. The reasoning behind this tradition is that a good deed in Islam is rewarded 10 times, hence fasting 30 days during Ramadan and 6 days during Shawwāl is equivalent to fasting the whole year in terms of reward
which fasting are you talking about?may amadioha strike you dead there.henceforth,anything that has to do with promoting Islam on this thread must stop.nonsense!religion of piss!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: You are decieving yourself. JESUS IS THE WAY. This terrible religion will take you to HELL,TAKE it or LEAVE it
and hw sure ar u dat ur behaviouR will nt mak u Rot in hell?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
dyoungkarlmarx: which fasting are you talking about?may amadioha strike you dead there.henceforth,anything that has to do with promoting Islam on this thread must stop.nonsense!religion of piss!
must u read nd comment?? If islam pisses u off, den hold ur mouth nd stiCk 2 urs
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: You are decieving yourself. JESUS IS THE WAY. This terrible religion will take you to HELL,TAKE it or LEAVE it
tell them.unreasonable fools!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by legendarysegzi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: and hw sure ar u dat ur behaviouR will nt mak u Rot in hell?
you son of agressive,destructive and inimical Ishmael.what have you got to say? Muderers!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: ANSALAM MALE SHIIIT, TO ALL THE BOKO HARAM BRETHEN IN THE HOUSE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT PERISH IN THIS YOUR SATANIC RELIGION. JESUS IS CALLIN U.
I believe Jesus Christ was nt rude, insulting or stupid like u b4 he gained d heart of many. #i love jesus

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: must u read nd comment?? If islam pisses u off, den hold ur mouth nd stiCk 2 urs
hold my mouth and watch Islam take away our happiness and joy away from this world?my friend I think you should go and get that miserable head of yours examined.thief!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
`Hello house,
I gambled today, and I lost all my money... I'm as broke as Mr Glass[sic]
I'm not gonna have money to do my assignments, buy food, and to buy other necessities.
This forthcoming fasting that you guys are planning to do, I'm very very interested 'cause I'm not gonna be eating due to obvious reasons. So, I don't know If I should join you guys on this 6 days hunger strike?
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: you son of agressive,destructive and inimical Ishmael.what have you got to say? Muderers!
am nt goin 2 start an insultin trend wit u. All I want u 2 knw is dat jesus wasn't arrogant nd an idiot b4 he cnverted many. Be wise, insultin muslims wunt mak u go 2 heaven. I love jesus

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by kudsweet(f): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
May Allah reward you for the timely info

Anyone that is pissed off with this info or religion can try hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
surawilly: Allahamdulliliah
thief.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
dyoungkarlmarx: hold my mouth and watch Islam take away our happiness and joy away from this world?my friend I think you should go and get that miserable head of yours examined.thief!
when jonathan (a xtian) put nigeria in confusion nd distabalize nigeria, wat av u done abt dt. Ar u @ d stage u wnt to achieve in life? Fyt 4 ursef. No one wil fyt 4 u
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
DOWHILE: May allah accept our ibadah
may Allah accept your ibadan tongue
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: when jonathan (a xtian) put nigeria in confusion nd distabalize nigeria, wat av u done abt dt. Ar u @ d stage u wnt to achieve in life? Fyt 4 ursef. No one wil fyt 4 u
it's your miserable home that he destabilized.primitive old fool like you.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by legendarysegzi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: I believe Jesus Christ was nt rude, insulting or stupid like u b4 he gained d heart of many. #i love jesus
you lov Jesus but u are still wit the devil
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by iamyet: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: ANSALAM MALE SHIIIT, TO ALL THE BOKO HARAM BRETHEN IN THE HOUSE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT PERISH IN THIS YOUR SATANIC RELIGION. JESUS IS CALLIN U.

When Jesus is done making you a better person with respect for other people's religion, may be we will consider picking his call............You need to grow up very fast Ok!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Uthman51(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op Jazakalahu khaira...to those who are trying to destroy our religion image..i put u all in the hand of God almighty.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by legendarysegzi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: am nt goin 2 start an insultin trend wit u. All I want u 2 knw is dat jesus wasn't arrogant nd an idiot b4 he cnverted many. Be wise, insultin muslims wunt mak u go 2 heaven. I love jesus
this religion has brought notin but menace to d world. U love Jesus but u are still wit the devil.
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
olafunny: when jonathan (a xtian) put nigeria in confusion nd distabalize nigeria, wat av u done abt dt. Ar u @ d stage u wnt to achieve in life? Fyt 4 ursef. No one wil fyt 4 u
Don't dare involve Gej in this ish b4 amadioha strike u dead! Are u even ok? U must be mad, coz ur IQ is as low as Tahiti's Fifa Ranking!!! E-DIOT!
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by Jabioro: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
It could be lovely if the six days fast will stop all mayhem,havoc,carnages and decimations,instead it ginger the sorrow.,the is nt complete except they either remove,edit,modify Q9:5 downwardly because that is they gather imspiratn ...,
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
legendarysegzi: you lov Jesus but u are still wit the devil
I lov him bcus he was a prophet of God. And mind u, do u knw who d devil is? U r nt God, u cnt jugde any1

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by legendarysegzi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
iamyet:

When Jesus is done making you a better person with respect for other people's religion, may be we will consider picking his call............You need to grow up very fast Ok!!!!
you reprobate need to be fast in giving your life to christ otherwise u end up in hell. Murderers
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by teufelein(f): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
useless black monkeys...wasting their time worshiping arab islamic a.llah....how stupid can people be...?
how can grown up people with brains abandoned their own god for foreign useless arab a.llah is beyond comprehension....nawah

you silly black monkeys should stop disturbing us on this board with your crazze religious things....
Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by olafunny(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Don't dare involve Gej in this ish b4 amadioha strike u dead! Are u even ok? U must be mad, coz ur IQ is as low as Tahiti's Fifa Ranking!!! E-DIOT!
lolz, pre-matured being. A gud xtian wants me dead by amadioha. Tnk God Jesus christ was nt like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tahajjud / Is It Mandatory For Women To Wear Hijab / Eid Mubarak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.