Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge (18666 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by UrbanMystique: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
coolzeal: Really... Do people actually read or comprehend articles or write up on NL before commenting. How can we stop corruption if the citizens does not fault it, moreover it's the same citizens that kept escalating the corrupt nature of our leaders. Smh...Stop this PDP and APC gibberish. We need to focus on what's right in this nation.
I mean seriously... Nigeria is truly on the brink with those blockhead on the lose... The man made his criticism constructive enough and instead of them to tackle the point raised, this paid dogs turned it to apc vs pdp fight same way they turn every issue to Yoruba vs igbo fight.
Sometimes I wonder why we have so many ediots in this country.

2 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by chiwex(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: GEJ IS TAKING THE SOUTH LEASTERNERS FOR A FOOL AND THE GULLIBLE LEASTERNERS FALL FOR HIS PLOY.

IN 2011, HE FOOLED THE LEASTERNERS

IN 2014, GEJ IS STILL FOOLING THEM.

#IBO THINKS GEJ WILL HANDOVER TO THEM. GEJ WILL HANDOVER BACK TO THE KINGMAKERS IN PDP

it is absolutely true but we have no other option let's vote for GEJ

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Polchiz(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

WHAT'S IT TO HATE IN IBO? THERE'S NOTHING TO HATE, ENVY ABOUT YOUR TRIBE, IBO TRIBE IS A WASTE TO HUMAN RACE.

OBJ DID NOT PLAY TRIBAL POLITICS. IT'S IMPACT WAS FELT: HE FOUGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
HE PAVED WAY FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS WHICH CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA GDP IMMENSELY.

HE PAID OFF NIGERIA'S DEBT.

HE DEALT WITH ALL SORT OF INSURGENCY. THERE WAS PEACE
Your level of reasoning baffles me.
OBJ paved way for Telecommunication?
MTN, Airtel and GLO are not Nigerian property. Each of them belongs to an individual or group of individual. Your OBJ simply issued them lincence to operate in Nigeria. Any slowpoke on the street can do that. In doing so, he crippled our NITEL.
There was Peace?
Are you suffering from amnesia?
OBJ used the army to wipe out an entire community in Benue state. Is that peace?
He failed to STOP militancy in Niger delta.
He almost wiped out the entire people in Odi community. Is that peace?
He approached issues by force instead of being diplomat.
Sharia law consumed thousands of Nigerians during his regime.
What does the word 'peace' means to you?

5 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
centje: May maggot eat up your anus and seal it up with scar. The person who concieved you should have used his energy for something productive instead of Wasting sperm and ovum. Idi'ot

LAMENTATION OF CENTJE
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Carl007: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Pls before we tear Ngige down, we must realise this is nt fair on the South - east if true. That the devil called a criminal as one does not mean the devil is lying.Ngige can only say this because everyone else is blinded by support for GEJ, and cant see beyond that. It's sadly the same thing Tinubu is doing in lagos and has seemingly got away with it; why should you toll a public road/bridge supposedly built with tax payers moneys? Meanwhile, until I see the bridge and Onitsha port, l do not know why SE should adore GEJ

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Polchiz:
Your level of reasoning baffles me.
OBJ paved way for Telecommunication?
MTN, Airtel and GLO are not Nigerian property. Each of them belongs to an individual or group of individual. Your OBJ simply issued them lincence to operate in Nigeria. Any slowpoke on the street can do that. In doing so, he crippled our NITEL.
There was Peace?
Are you suffering from amnesia?
OBJ used the army to wipe out an entire community in Benue state. Is that peace?
He failed to STOP militancy in Niger delta.
He almost wiped out the entire people in Odi community. Is that peace?
He approached issues by force instead of being diplomat.
Sharia law consumed thousands of Nigerians during his regime.
What does the word 'peace' means to you?

TELECOMMUNICATIONS - IT'S OBJ THAT USHERED IN PHONES, LAPTOPS, COMPUTER THROUGH FOREIGN INVESTMENTS (INVESTOR ) WITH THIS SERVICE PROVIDERS SPRANG UP.......

WHICH ONE IS MORE EFFICIENT BETWEEN NITEL AND GSM..............?

SO OBJ SHOULD ACT LIKE THE WAY GULLIBLE GEJ'S IS ACTING: NOT TAKING EVERY MEASURE TO STOP BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY. DURING OBJ'S REGIME

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Samgreguc(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Let the work be done first and after that, we will talk of probing.
BTW, if u dy work dy chop e no too bad.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by greggng: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=dozzzybaba]Chris Ngige is an efulefu and a saboteur.
We Igbos are solidly behind our son Goodluck Ebele 'Azikiwe' Jonathan.

If Gej does not build the 2nd Niger Bridge for us, we igbos will still vote for him

If Gej does not build the onitcha seaport he promised us during his 2011 election campaign, we igbos will still vote for him

If Gej neglects the Umuahia-Akwa ibom road within the Abia state axis which is the worst federal road in Nigeria, we igbos will still vote for him.

Vote Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan [/quote

I don't blame u cos you ibos re fools
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Polchiz(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

TELECOMMUNICATIONS - IT'S OBJ THAT USHERED IN PHONES, LAPTOPS, COMPUTER THROUGH FOREIGN INVESTMENTS (INVESTOR ) WITH THIS SERVICE PROVIDERS SPRANG UP.......

WHICH ONE IS MORE EFFICIENT BETWEEN NITEL AND GSM..............?

SO OBJ SHOULD ACT LIKE THE WAY GULLIBLE GEJ'S IS ACTING: NOT TAKING EVERY MEASURE TO STOP BOKOHARAM INSURGENCY. DURING OBJ'S REGIME
OBJ ushered in laptop, phones and computer?
Are you sure you have passed your SSCE?
I wondered why OBJ could not STOP militancy in Niger delta and a scratch face like you will always boast that OBJ could have tackled BOKOHARAM.
OBJ also ushered in Jincheng, Keke Napep, 406 peaguot car, Mercedes car and chicken. Oh! I forgot pepsi.
NONSENSE!
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Polchiz:
OBJ ushered in laptop, phones and computer?
Are you sure you have passed your SSCE?
I wondered why OBJ could not STOP militancy in Niger delta and a scratch face like you will always boast that OBJ could have tackled BOKOHARAM.
OBJ also ushered in Jincheng, Keke Napep, 406 peaguot car, Mercedes car and chicken. Oh! I forgot pepsi.
NONSENSE!

HE PAVED WAY FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS, MILITANCY WAS IN MINIMUM LEVEL DURING OBJ'S REGIME. OBJ'S STATE OF EMERGENCY WAS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN THAT OF GEJ'S STATE OF EMERGENCY. LOOK AT THE STATES WHERE GEJ DECLARED STATE OF EMERGENCY, BOKOHARAM TOOK OVER BARRACKS FROM THE MILITARY. BOKOHARAM KILLS WITH EASE IN THOSE STATES.

"HOPE YOU HAVE READ THE NEWS ABOUT HOW CAMEROON MILITARY SAVED THEIR WIFE PRIME MINISTER " WHAT'S KEEPING GEJ MEN TOMORROW SAVE THE CHIBOK GIRLS?

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
He said: “I did not go for the ground breaking of the 2nd Niger bridge because it is been built on PPP arrangement and because the cost of the project suffered double inflation from the Nigeria government and the foreign financier partner.

Ngige said: “With this arrangement, the financier would like to recoup his money by building toll gate there which he would collect for 25 years.

Kicks against tolling
“Each vehicle passing to and fro would be expected to pay N1000. How can that bridge and road be the only toll gate bridge in Nigeria when the federal government had built such bridges in and around the country free off charge.”

Igbos are their own enemies. Ngige made a Point here...
Everything is Not about politics

4 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Cuche: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
We all know the bridge cost is super inflated. Our concern is let the bridge stand first, we shall see who will give the criminals 1000 to use the bridge

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

LAMENTATION OF CENTJE
idi*ot. You won't respect your age and grow up for once. Always writing rubbish instead of dealing with topic at hand. As you keep writing those rubbish, may your brain keep depreciating. You really don't know how sick you are. Pig.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Samgreguc(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: He said: “I did not go for the ground breaking of the 2nd Niger bridge because it is been built on PPP arrangement and because the cost of the project suffered double inflation from the Nigeria government and the foreign financier partner.

Ngige said: “With this arrangement, the financier would like to recoup his money by building toll gate there which he would collect for 25 years.

Kicks against tolling
“Each vehicle passing to and fro would be expected to pay N1000. How can that bridge and road be the only toll gate bridge in Nigeria when the federal government had built such bridges in and around the country free off charge.”

Igbos are their own enemies. Ngige made a Point here...
Everything is Not about politics
hw are u Physicians? Have u discovad d truth?
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Chris Ngige is an efulefu and a saboteur.

If Gej does not build the 2nd Niger Bridge for us, we igbos will still vote for him

If Gej does not build the onitcha seaport he promised us during his 2011 election campaign, we igbos will still vote for him

If Gej neglects the Umuahia-Akwa ibom road within the Abia state axis which is the worst federal road in Nigeria, we igbos will still vote for him.

Vote Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan

your a fool 4 callin Jonathan my south south brother ur son. what does d ijaws have with the igbos? are you not the pple dat took over our lands,political position imposed ur language on us change our community names to ur igbo names all because u are majority. u tink say we ikwerre,ijaw,ibibio,ogoni e.t.c don 4get ana sin?? U igbos hv luck dat it is a humble hearted ijaw man ruling ris cun3 nw and pray dat no ikwerre/Ibibio person gets der in the future or else.
U igbos are greedy selfish and senseless and you know it.
We niger deltans are ur only hope in nigeria dats why u pple dnt hv any option dan to follow Jonathan.
But listen it will take you pple by surprise wen we will ask u all to vocuate our land. wen our future Niger delta republic come to pass.(and it shall surely cum to pass.)

Ur Biafra is landlock.

4 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Samgreguc:
hw are u Physicians? Have u discovad d truth?
I am not a Medic dude... I am only a public Commentator and Social Activist
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by 500GP: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2014
centje: idi*ot. You won't respect your age and grow up for once. Always writing rubbish instead of dealing with topic at hand. As you keep writing those rubbish, may your brain keep depreciating. You really don't know how sick you are. Pig.

STORY FOR THE GODS

1 Like

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

your a fool 4 callin Jonathan my south south brother ur son. what does d ijaws have with the igbos? are you not the pple dat took over our lands,political position imposed ur language on us change our community names to ur igbo names all because u are majority. u tink say we ikwerre,ijaw,ibibio,ogoni e.t.c don 4get ana sin?? U igbos hv luck dat it is a humble hearted ijaw man ruling ris cun3 nw and pray dat no ikwerre/Ibibio person gets der in the future or else.
We niger deltans are ur only hope in nigeria dats why u pple dnt hv any option dan to follow Jonathan.
But listen it will take you pple by surprise wen we will ask u all to vocuate our land. wen our future Niger delta republic come to pass.(and it shall surely cum to pass.)

Ur Biafra is landlock.

That Jonathan Ebelemi Goodluck, A full blood Ijaw Man from Otuoke Kingdom has suddenly become "The Son of The Igbos" Chai.... This Sonship is Powered by "Power of Incumbency and OIL $$$$"
Please Visit this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1829863/biafra-midwest-invasion-case-war

Ikwerre bu otu cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by ojimbo(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2014
500GP: GEJ IS TAKING THE SOUTH LEASTERNERS FOR A FOOL AND THE GULLIBLE LEASTERNERS FALL FOR HIS PLOY.

#IBO THINKS GEJ WILL HANDOVER TO THEM. GEJ WILL HANDOVER BACK TO THE KINGMAKERS IN PDP
why then lamenting on behalf of the igbos? Did we asked for a help?.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by ojimbo(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2014

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by ojimbo(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
ngige. Lets contest for local govt chairmanship, i bet you that i will win you flawlessly
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by ojimbo(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
centje: [size=16pt]I don't care what Ngige thinks, but the truth I will keep saying is that GEJ is not serious with southeast. [/size]
are we complaning?
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by mizzy007(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
It marvels me @ D rate we d igbo's call Gej our broda. Ijaw is Ijaw, igbo is igbo. I can stil remember hw d igbo's rushed out in great crowd jus 2 vote him in, believin he wil do plenty 4 us. Enugu - onitsha road, enugu-ph road , 2nd niger bridge, onitsha seaport all were part of his promises 2 us. 4 d past 4yrs notin has happend 2 dat effect. Ngige has said somtin serios n we r all callin him names cos he z an Apc member. Let's place our reasonings beyond d political party one z in n b truthful 2 ourselves. If we dnt act nw dat he nids our votes 4 2015 den let's b rest assured we'v lost d whole promises.

3 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by zurine(f): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
wow
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by jumokey1: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
who is ngige ? last time i checked my ibo dictionary ngige means weak rope ?
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by mizzy007(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Carl007: Pls before we tear Ngige down, we must realise this is nt fair on the South - east if true. That the devil called a criminal as one does not mean the devil is lying.Ngige can only say this because everyone else is blinded by support for GEJ, and cant see beyond that. It's sadly the same thing Tinubu is doing in lagos and has seemingly got away with it; why should you toll a public road/bridge supposedly built with tax payers moneys? Meanwhile, until I see the bridge and Onitsha port, l do not know why SE should adore GEJ
my broda na ur own I support. Let our 1st votes count, only den we can strt tlkin abt votin again. Azikiwe my foot.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Who the fvck are you? An ibo boy who practises christianity, a foreign religion brought by slave-trading, black- hating, cocaine-snuffing Europeans.

I am a Yoruba and i am a proud Orisha worshipper. I practise the religion of my fathers; now tell me about what i do not know

dozzzybaba: Chris Ngige is an efulefu and a saboteur.

Vote Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan

barcanista:
That Jonathan Ebelemi Goodluck, A full blood Ijaw Man from Otuoke Kingdom has suddenly become "The Son of The Igbos" Chai.... This Sonship is Powered by "Power of Incumbency and OIL $$$$"
Please Visit this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1829863/biafra-midwest-invasion-case-war

Ikwerre bu otu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Either it's the same person behind these handles or those behind them are too daft to see the sarcasm in dozzzybaba's post.

Ikwerreboy:

your a fool 4 callin Jonathan my south south brother ur son. what does d ijaws have with the igbos? are you not the pple dat took over our lands,political position imposed ur language on us change our community names to ur igbo names all because u are majority. u tink say we ikwerre,ijaw,ibibio,ogoni e.t.c don 4get ana sin??
you're a kid, and you know nothing. Go and read more about your history and be smarter. If you don't know where the rain started beating you, you can never tell where it stopped.
Maybe, this post, below, by the same handle will help clear you head

dozzzybaba: Who the fvck are you? An ibo boy who practises christianity, a foreign religion brought by slave-trading, black- hating, cocaine-snuffing Europeans.

I am a Yoruba and i am a proud Orisha worshipper. I practise the religion of my fathers; now tell me about what i do not know

Ikwerreboy: U igbos hv luck dat it is a humble hearted ijaw man ruling ris cun3 nw and pray dat no ikwerre/Ibibio person gets der in the future or else.

Ur Biafra is landlock.
i, personally, don't give a fvck where anyone choose to belong. We all have the God given freedom to chart our course in life. And NO one in this country is the hope of igbos, despite your plot to suppress igbos, seized their properties in your so called 'ijaw/ikwerre land' and other part of the country, we still bounced back, stronger and better. You can call igbos greed and selfish but that won't stop our innate ability to hustle and survive anywhere.

keep using different handles to spread hatred.

4 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
centje:

Either it's the same person behind these handles or those behind them are too daft to see the sarcasm in dozzybaba's

keep using different handles to spread hatred.

Pls...dozzybaba is not doZZZybaba. Supermugu... the human head washerman from Sarki copied my trademark handle to confuse people...pls always pay attention to the extra 'Z'.
You should able to perceive the odour frm his Yoruba rotten armpit whenever he posts... grin

*Phewwww, i keep correcting people.Now this is getting out hand, maybe i really need to buzz Seun for this'*

2 Likes

Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by Samgreguc(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: I am not a Medic dude... I am only a public Commentator and Social Activist
I knw.
Jst want to knw if uv discovad d truth.
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by chidooh1: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Vote Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan [/quote]
Re: 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge by anonimi: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
bestman09: Rantings of a frustrated loser.

When you think this SWINDLER and master vote rigger with Uba and again with Osun's Aregberascal FAKE observers would have insulted our collective intelligence enough he comes up with something even more RIDICULOUS angry

Slams the Federal Government on rising unemployment
Besides, the former governor of Anambra State chided Jonathan’s government for not creating employment for the unemployed graduates in the country, describing it as a cankaworm that was responsible for various crimes in the society.

Does this former RIGGED Anambra state governor not understand that states and LGAs having GREATER direct constitutional RESPONSIBILITY for providing BASIC social services & utilities should also be blamed for unemployment
How many states have:

- provided TAP water covering ALL their state
- built, equipped and PROFESSIONALLY staffed primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary, TECHNICAL schools to cater for ALL children in the state
- expanded and maintained FEEDER roads
- built, equipped and PROFESSIONALLY staffed primary health clinics and hospitals

Will addressing these state & LGA responsibilities ADEQUATELY not employ so many school leavers and graduates
Yet some MUGUS who do not want to understand the DIFFERENT but complimentary roles of the various tiers of government will continue to allow CONFUSIONISTS like Chris Ngige to MISLEAD them shocked shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (Photos) / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / Timi Frank Exposes Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.