Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Shopping For Cars Online - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shopping For Cars Online (1586 Views)

Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / A List Of The Most Affordable Tokumbo Cars Online / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping For Cars Online by rock2(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2006
What do you think about shopping for autos online? Thank you?
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by LoverBwoy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
if it is a brand new car from the manufacturer then cool,but even then you should first visit the dealers showroom to get a feel for what you want in your car

if u want to buy a car online make sure u can arrange for a visit or test drive so u can see and feel everything wink
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by Panache(m): 4:09am On Aug 12, 2006
True talk!
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by Hunter(m): 4:49am On Aug 12, 2006
When I help friends look for a car I use a site like www.drive.com.au then if its good we'll go and take a look. That site is good because it has specs for most of the more popular cars around (like performence and fuel consumption)
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by dilidili(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2006
shopping for cars online is okay but you need to check out the car after you've contacted the dealer before you buy it. check this website www.mototrader.net (a nigerian website)
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by Oracle(m): 3:13am On Aug 22, 2006
I still think itz better to buy a car offline
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by nilla(f): 3:19am On Aug 22, 2006
Maybe you can buy a brand new car online if your too busy to go to the dealer. But a used car i suggest you don't buy it online, because you will most likely get something you did not expect.
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by Oracle(m): 5:19am On Aug 22, 2006
so itz best to buy a brand new car online
Re: Shopping For Cars Online by Acelifted: 1:00am On Oct 01, 2010
Hi,

Do you know anything about Mercury Villager & Nissan Quest (Minivan)?

are they good and reliable in terms of maintenance?

are the serviceable parts readily available?

whats the fuel consumption like?

I am considering getting either of the two. There prices seem to be within reach (unlike sienna)

Thanks for your information. Email: christopee2k@yahoo, co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Bug For Sale. / Lexus Es300 Car For Grabs / People.would You Buy A Toyota Avensis 2003 For 800k But With A 200k Mileage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.