Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Earn Dollars With Your Lazy Email Address At Home /office - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Dollars With Your Lazy Email Address At Home /office (567 Views)

Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Dollars With Your Lazy Email Address At Home /office by KINGD1: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
I am Don Henry, a graduate of computer science and an internet marketer. I want to expose my longtime hidden secrets that has been pulling in cool cash into my bank account without nobody ever suspecting me of doing anything profitable to only 50 people as Xmax bonus at a give away price of just #500. It is very easy to setup. Infact , anybody can do it even your old aged grandmama in the village. and you start eaning money the moment you start.
Feel free to contact me if interested. Just call or sms, your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS to
08035003298 or 08052132483.
First 30people to request will have my free ebook on how to make cash reading emails online
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: New Media Officer / Get The Job You Want / Front Desk/admin Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.