Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (6092 Views)

That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. / What Is The Best Character You Have Inherited From Either Of Ur Parents? / Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
MY DAD: Handsomeness, height, generosity and intelligence
MY MOM: kind heartedness, her smiles and Intelligence, her posture and funny feet.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Naavah(f): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dad-stubborness
Mum-kitchen prowess
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Kunleskey(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Gentleness &arguement 4rm my p.man
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by brut(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Intelligence, honesty, cleanliness and being blunt
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Dad- his "not wanting to offend anyone" attitude cheesy

Mum- her dark and thick hair and her sweet height and stature kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Shirley07: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dad: Introverted and Reserved.
Mum: Blunt, stubborness, kindness and her artistic nature.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by STENON(f): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Daddy : Optimism
Mummy : Intelligence and Reading Habit
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
I keep to myself. My dad is like that.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by olopan(m): 4:06am On Oct 15, 2014
slow aging from both parents
meek heart from dad and so other anger issue
agility from mother
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by zyzxx(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Mum: looks, principles. Generous, gentle
Dad: fun to be wit. Respect everyone's opinion.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by thebossman(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2014
I rarely laugh. Most jokes just fly over my head. My mum used to be that way too. I find myself laughing out of courtesy sometimes.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
height, handsomeness, bad temper (from Dad ) cute eyes from mom cheesy , stubbornness from mum and so on . will continue later
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Maccoy1(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2014
All this guys commenting humility,kindness,tenderness...bla bla bla...lies upon lies.

Mine runs in my dad's family's bloodline its called "Blood rage" or "fierce anger" at the slightest quarrell its either blood litters the place or two people re left dead..but have learnt to controll it...the advantage i get is that when d anger comes am not intimidated by height or size, but i rarely get into a fight, i remember thru out my sec.school days i only fought twice

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Adroit3s(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
I'M A REPLICA OF MY DAD- HIS LOOKS, HANDWRITING, INTELLIGENCE, GENTLENESS AND RESENTMENT TO RED COLOURS, BLOOD AND ALL THAT.
MY SWEET MUM IN THE OTHER HAND, I POSSES SUCH XTERISTICS AS SUCH: CRYING SO EASILY TO SITUATIONS THAT DOESN'T WORTH ANY TEAR. HER CEASELESS STRIVE TO SUCCEED AND HER COMPASSION.
....ANGER? -A POSSESSION FROM MY GRANNY'S TRAIT I GUESS.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by shalommeri(f): 4:27am On Nov 18, 2014
wont say wu i got dem frm..dosent mata bt av got low selfesteem,shout easily,cry a lot(to masef),kip to masef,beauty(wouldnt say am ugly),kinda short(i.e nt too tall),eat a lot,intelligence nd smartness,confidence issues,defend masef unnecessarily,lov to a fault,trust easily,kindness..de r all traits
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by tpia6: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Not too many things, personality wise.

Reading, etc, I got from my grandpa I think. He read a lot.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by alvin000(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
My Dad is wicked, harsh n unforgiving esp on women matters, Obviously I copy all in irony! Gbam! But my mom has gone (kicked dd bucket) when I was at tender age.

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by sevantex(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2015
shalommeri:
wont say wu i got dem frm..dosent mata bt av got low selfesteem,shout easily,cry a lot(to masef),kip to masef,beauty(wouldnt say am ugly),kinda short(i.e nt too tall),eat a lot,intelligence nd smartness,confidence issues,defend masef unnecessarily,lov to a fault,trust easily,kindness..de r all traits
U look dis fine nd u got low self esteem/confidence issues?...,Bae why naa..,Maybe its just ur person tho but its sumtin u culd work on as well. Hapi new year!
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by sevantex(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Dad - Have his intelligence, skin color (altho mum's fairness helped me avoid bein over dark grin), His small stature. Mum - Her kitchen skills, her calmess/gentleness, Her thick hair esp wen compared to d hair my sibs have, Am taller than both of dem now so height prolly came from within..Loool. Tenk!
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by shalommeri(f): 6:05pm On May 20, 2015
sevantex:
U look dis fine nd u got low self esteem/confidence issues?...,Bae why naa..,Maybe its just ur person tho but its sumtin u culd work on as well. Hapi new year!

same to u dear..av tried to c if i cud change bt nop
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Guess what i inherit from my Baba... General Muhammad Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. / Tips On Saving Your Drowning Marriage As A Woman / He Wants A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.