Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487968 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
tranxo:
Hmmm. May I know the reason you no longer want to go ahead with a project you accepted, for which milestone has been set too?

Actually, i accepted the job but the materials available to the the job is very scanty as i have now found out. I just can't deliver what he wants because there are few resources out there to help. So, i just want to end the project and cancel his milestone. Will it affect me? Will it count as incomplete and reduce my completion rate? Will i still get a negative review for it? I just need to understand my options.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bankot123: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2015
bankot123:

Please send to naimakan@yahoo.com
b
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by khattab008: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Chidinho10:

Check your mail
pls forward to, WSJ.1883@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2015
ken4jj:

Actually, i accepted the job but the materials available to the the job is very scanty as i have now found out. I just can't deliver what he wants because there are few resources out there to help. So, i just want to end the project and cancel his milestone. Will it affect me? Will it count as incomplete and reduce my completion rate? Will i still get a negative review for it? I just need to understand my options.
Yes. The employer will mark it as an incomplete project, and that will reduce your completion rate.

The research you did after you accepted the project ought to have been done BEFORE YOU PLACE A BID.

Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
yebo36:
Urgent! I need articles on kitchen utensils. Its a large project and my budget is 10k. 300 words per article. If you can handle it send me a pm.

Hello. Please kindly check your email. I have sent the second set of the articles and you are yet to reply.
My email - ogungbireadedolapo@gmail.com
Anticipating your reply.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2015
2sex:
who here is willing to write 1000 words for N500? Let me know, I have one that I declined and the whole thing is 10000 which equates to 10 articles for 5000. shior angry

Will be interested.
Please contact me on ogungbireadedolapo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2015
yebo36:

Writerscommission@yahoo.com

ogungbireadedolapo@gmail.com kindly forward the ebook
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Chidinho10:
If you need the ebook, quote me on nairaland with your email. DON'T SEND ME A MAIL. I have an email thread where i forward the messages and I wont be able to scroll up and down to do that. If you sent me a mail, please do the right thing by quoting me with your email so i can easily copypaste and send. Thanks
Please send me the eBook.
nwanneluvann@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ejisz: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello all, @ladywriter @ Tranxo
Best is the name. I am currently working on a project on freelancer and the employer keeps modifying the job description.

my challenge is really not about the modifications but how to go about the search for nationwide websites within the United States of America.
He was kind enough to provide keywords( locator, freelancer, independent, finder, contractor) to help me research easily but I must confess these keywords and my google querying ability has proven abortive.

First, it was just (1) and (2). But now he has added (3),(4) (5) and (6)

Job Description;

1)RETRIEVE 5 NATIONWIDE SEARCH WEBSITES FOR EACH CATEGORY
(handyman, remolders, pest control, interior design, more).

2) WEBSITES MUST BE PEOPLE REVIEWED, WEBSITE REVIEWED, OR BE WEBSITES THAT HAVE TOP RANKED OR BEST WEBSITE RANKING, AND INCLUDE THE PROFESSIONALS PHONE NUMBER*, And email adresses

3) PLEASE NO YELLOW PAGES, ANGIESLIST, THUMBTACK, HOMEADVISOR, GOOGLE REVIEWS, CRAIGSLIST, OR ANY OTHER GENERIC WEBSITE FINDER, RED BEACON ETC

4)Please use username and password for website if needed the username: (to be provided) Password sadto be provided)

5) Must be people based Independent contractors, Self employeed etc. 

6)
PLEASE CREATE AN EXCEL SPREAD SHEET and inlude the websites for the contractors and buisness.
THE BUISNESS WEBSITES WOULD BE NATIONWIDE AS WELL

I have about 300 categories of professionals to research on and he wants results in 5 days maximum. He created milestone a payment for the agreed sum and even urged me to get anyone who is interested to join in the project cos he has more categories to be researched.
He claims this is the phase one of the project and the phase two is long-term (a month).

To be part of phase two, I have to prove myself by carrying out phase one excellently.
Please help me out here in whatever way you can.
More so, I would like you to guide me on how to go about the verification procedure on freelancer cos I have just my voters card and bank statement but the requirements on the freelancer says national ID, or passport or Drivers license.
Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ejisz: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
@Tranxo please kindly forward the eBook to me as well. thanks. bestejiszokotie@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
This is really good news, payoneer has taken all my earnings. I got the card since 2013 and never used it. immediately i loaded the card I was charged annual fee of 29 usd for each year that I have owned the card plus all the charges. That was quite heart breaking for me because now as it stands I am still owing payoneer so I can even load the card even if i earn anytime soon. angry

topsquino:
Hi everybody:

This is to notify newbies that you don't need to order for payoneer card anymore, as freelancer now allows its members to withdraw money to their local bank account. It is very simple. To enjoy this benefit, click on withdraw on your FINANCE DASHBOARD. After that, click on freelancer debit card and choose the bank transfer option. Lastweek, I tested this payment system with $100, and I was credited with N18,771. Payoneer charges you $3 per withdrawal. So, the more money you withdraw, the less money payoneer charges you. It is very easy. For those who have already used the payoneer card option, if you want to enjoy this benefit, I'd advise you to contact freelancer. Make I try another $2000, again.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justfree1(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Create thread, especially for those with writing skill that require knowledge

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ejisz:
Hello all, @ladywriter @ Tranxo
Best is the name. I am currently working on a project on freelancer and the employer keeps modifying the job description.

my challenge is really not about the modifications but how to go about the search for nationwide websites within the United States of America.
He was kind enough to provide keywords( locator, freelancer, independent, finder, contractor) to help me research easily but I must confess these keywords and my google querying ability has proven abortive.

First, it was just (1) and (2). But now he has added (3),(4) (5) and (6)

Job Description;

1)RETRIEVE 5 NATIONWIDE SEARCH WEBSITES FOR EACH CATEGORY
(handyman, remolders, pest control, interior design, more).

2) WEBSITES MUST BE PEOPLE REVIEWED, WEBSITE REVIEWED, OR BE WEBSITES THAT HAVE TOP RANKED OR BEST WEBSITE RANKING, AND INCLUDE THE PROFESSIONALS PHONE NUMBER*, And email adresses

3) PLEASE NO YELLOW PAGES, ANGIESLIST, THUMBTACK, HOMEADVISOR, GOOGLE REVIEWS, CRAIGSLIST, OR ANY OTHER GENERIC WEBSITE FINDER, RED BEACON ETC

4)Please use username and password for website if needed the username: (to be provided) Password sadto be provided)

5) Must be people based Independent contractors, Self employeed etc. 

6)
PLEASE CREATE AN EXCEL SPREAD SHEET and inlude the websites for the contractors and buisness.
THE BUISNESS WEBSITES WOULD BE NATIONWIDE AS WELL

I have about 300 categories of professionals to research on and he wants results in 5 days maximum. He created milestone a payment for the agreed sum and even urged me to get anyone who is interested to join in the project cos he has more categories to be researched.
He claims this is the phase one of the project and the phase two is long-term (a month).

To be part of phase two, I have to prove myself by carrying out phase one excellently.
Please help me out here in whatever way you can.
More so, I would like you to guide me on how to go about the verification procedure on freelancer cos I have just my voters card and bank statement but the requirements on the freelancer says national ID, or passport or Drivers license.
Thanks for your anticipated reply.

Hmmm! Ejiz, this a brain tasking research, but it can be done. However, I am currently busy with a market research I need to submit this week. Get in touch with Tranxo and see if he can assist you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chidinho10:
If you need the ebook, quote me on nairaland with your email. DON'T SEND ME A MAIL. I have an email thread where i forward the messages and I wont be able to scroll up and down to do that. If you sent me a mail, please do the right thing by quoting me with your email so i can easily copypaste and send. Thanks
Hi Dear,
Here's my email address, Fortwindz360@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thanks chidinho, got the book

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ejisz: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
ladywriter:

Hmmm! Ejiz, this a brain tasking research, but it can be done. However, I am currently busy with a market research I need to submit this week. Get in touch with Tranxo and see if he can assist you.

Thanks.
How about the Verification thingy.
how do I go about that? I have only voters card and bank statement.

Oga Tranxo... Where at thou?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chidinho10 plsss send me the e-book. Geofavorlogy@hotmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chidinho10 plsss send me the e-book. Geofavorlogy@hotmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks Chidinho, I got it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hy Dear,
Pls, do you have a copy of the Ebook? Help me with it via fortwindz360@yahoo.com if you have...
Thanks and God bless You!
@Godmother
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jamarionj(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cpolicy:

the problem is that i've been waiting for the national id for weeks now, i was told that i will be alerted when it is ready so i can't say for sure if it going to meet payoneer deadline. maybe i should contact them
it will allow the printed out copy.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jamarionj(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
mayriann:
Please send me the eBook. nwanneluvann@gmail.com Thank you.
also in need of it. johncnkemjika@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jamarionj(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chidinho10:
also in need of it.
johncnkemjika@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
@chidinho10 pls the eBook apotierioyeyemi@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ComMent: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Chidinho10
Baba, Ur boy dey loyal oo
Help my ministry: nairafreak@gmail.com

Password is: incorrect101 (exclusive to that neega wey wan hack me lol)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pioneer195(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
I've heard of this, i tink i will check it out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I've signed up as a member of freelancer, and I've been given 30days free trial, please i wanna know if I'm limited to making bids within this 30days of trial and I would be grateful if anyone here can elucidate me more about making bids and portfolios to enable me win projects.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Ejisz:

Thanks.
How about the Verification thingy.
how do I go about that? I have only voters card and bank statement.

Oga Tranxo... Where at thou?
Bro sorry o. I've been quite busy. Your project looks complicated to me ooo. Maybe if I had time I would have come up with something, but time is not really friendly with me at the moment. Sorry.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
uzee4real:
Thanks Chidinho, I got it.
I need the eBook. Can you please forward it to my email
nwanneluvann@gmail.com. thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pragidso: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2015
@chidinho pls send the ebook to me, I only saw forwarded emails, tks. Johnsoneno12@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kloverneon(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2015
@Ladywriter
kloverneon:

Can someone please help me out with proposal bid samples. It is not as if I'll copy it but I would like to see it
and learn how effective bids look like and also produce one
too. After reading a whole lot about the wining bid, I feel
empty upstairs whenever I want to bid. Please someone
should help me out; just good proposal bid samples...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chidinho10:

Welcome my man. Thanks to Tranxo too
Ah beg o. I need that file. Thanks. johnjbl10@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.