Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486897 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pragidso: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
@lordfredrick pls send to johnsoneno12@gmail.com. tks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
lordfredrick:
just sent it out to everybody that dropped their mail, i got it for free from @tranxo so why would i hoard. as for the people that just got it, spread the word.

Please send to multichic1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Geofavor:
Hello house,

I have registered and requested for a payoneer master card. However, i don't have a P.O box. Hence i filled in my house address, googled my area's zip code and filled it in, when i was registering for the card.
Pls will i have a problem receiving the card? How will i recieve it?

Shouldn't be an issue. It will be delivered to your house address, so long as it is a traceable one. Have you previously been receiving mail at home??
If it doesn't get delivered at the time given you however, you may just have to switch to a PO Box
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by FAIRALL(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
1money:
Thanks chidinho, got the book
could you please forward it to my email@chidinho@tranxo. emekacj4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Multichic:

Shouldn't be an issue. It will be delivered to your house address, so long as it is a traceable one. Have you previously been receiving mail at home??
If it doesn't get delivered at the time given you however, you may just have to switch to a PO Box
thanks. I've never received a mail at home before. I don't even know how the whole thing works.

If it is to be delivered to a post office, it means i should have a p.o box of my own there, where it will be put, right?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
@Lordfredrick, please send the free copy to Ehimare47@gmail.com

Cc tranxo
Cc Chidinho
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Geofavor:

thanks. I've never received a mail at home before. I don't even know how the whole thing works.

If it is to be delivered to a post office, it means i should have a p.o box of my own there, where it will be put, right?
If you've not been receiving mails at home and you've never seen post masters in your neighbourhood delivering mails, then, forget it. However you can visit the post office in your area before the due date to seek advice on what to do.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by javaterian(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
lordfredrick:
@tranxo thanks for the ebook, pls anyone that needs it can quote me their email too.

Pls help I need it too
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jamarionj(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
please....how do I upload my profile picture in my freelancer.Com @ladywriter.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dear Freelancers,
I need your help, I bided 4 a project on freelance abt web search nd data entry, d employer started chatting with me nd after some chats d project was awarded 2 me nd I accepted, my payment is on weekly basis, I den told d employer 2 set up a milestone payment nd she said it will b on Saturday, after some talks she shifted it 2 thursday, pls could dia b any possibility of I nt being paid after delivering d project cos I've started it and it's a huge task... Pls I need advice on dis cos I've been worried sincerely...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2015
Macfortune:
Dear Freelancers,
I need your help, I bided 4 a project on freelance abt web search nd data entry, d employer started chatting with me nd after some chats d project was awarded 2 me nd I accepted, my payment is on weekly basis, I den told d employer 2 set up a milestone payment nd she said it will b on Saturday, after some talks she shifted it 2 thursday, pls could dia b any possibility of I nt being paid after delivering d project cos I've started it and it's a huge task... Pls I need advice on dis cos I've been worried sincerely...

Have you submitted it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Macfortune:
Dear Freelancers,

Sorry, i'm not trying to embarrass you, it is a common mistake many of us make. The past tense of bid is bid or bade . I have also made this mistake before. Nobody is perfect but at least we can help others improve their knowledge on the little ones we know. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Macfortune:
Dear Freelancers,
Yes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2plus2: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Theflint1:
@Lordfredrick, please send the free copy to Ehimare47@gmail.com
Cc tranxo
Cc Chidinho

Please I need the eBook too bristonmekus@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2plus2: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
tranxo:

Thank you for the response. i may have itchy fingers but those itchy fingers have gotten me the information I needed from you. i wish you can stop prancing about like an 8 year old girl that saw a shooting star. Leave us alone in our content mill and enjoy your hallowed chamber. I detest your arrogance.

Do not contaminate this thread with the mindset you exhibit on the domain thread. We love to share here because ladywriter already set the example. While everything cannot be free, what have you contributed here? It has been reiterated here severally that freelancer.com is only a starting point. You dislike the content mill right? You may be a guru in an area but how did you start. Most people will first get their feet wet at freelancer, peopleperhour, fiver, upwork etc before moving on to the likes of huffingtonpost, toptenz, and penny hoarder. who ever started from the top?

That I pooled funds with you and some others to buy a book you suggested doesn't make you a knight in shining amour. what did some of us do after buying the book? WE SHARED WITH OTHERS. WE DID NOT RESELL. unlike the domain thread where people hoard information like the world is too small, if you really studied this thread, you would notice that we give freely here. Your sentence above that I highlighted shows that you never went through this thread. This thread is putting food on many people's tables...(MINE INCLUSIVE). Can you relate to that!!??

You bought a T.F.W.S.S.G from B.O. worth $19.99 and i want to ask you , "Did you also buy the resell right?" (lol yes don't be surprised. I can research too and i know exactly where and how you bought the guide) Yours may have taken you 10 hours but i got my info under 5 minutes. i have a million things to say to you right now but i do not think you are worth the energy. you could have at least shared the free ebook you got before you bought the one you want to resell. I won't prevent anyone from buying from you but just know that this is not the domain thread.

Simply go and open a sales thread. Enough said.

Anyone who wants the FREE list of 110 websites that can pay you at least $50/article should send a message to the email on my signature, and i will gladly send it over. i tried uploading the pdf here but i always get an error message.

Shalom.

Way to go. Please, I need the eBook ooo. See my email bristonmekus@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
ken4jj:

Sorry, i'm not trying to embarrass you, it is a common mistake many of us make. The past tense of bid is bid or bade . I have also made this mistake before. Nobody is perfect but at least we can help others improve their knowledge on the little ones we know. Thanks.
Thanks Bro... The best way 2 learn is by learning frm our mistakes, I appreciate a lot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chidinho10:

Have you submitted it?
No, I've nt submitted the project but will soon finish d one assigned for dis week.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
tranxo:
Yes.
Yes? How bro? Tell me things I dnt knw abt awarding of project without setting a milestone payment...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dharmmyajishako(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ibidextrous@gmail.com
flowsamuels:
flowsamuels@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by geva(f): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
amadavid23@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2plus2: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks Lordfredrick, I've gotten it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Macfortune:

Thanks Bro... The best way 2 learn is by learning frm our mistakes, I appreciate a lot.
I will advise you; if you truly want to develop good writing skill, drop the habit of writing in shorthand. Sms language has bastardized the way we write that many people do not realise when they use "2" instead of "to."

Make a conscious effort towards writing ONLY in good and "long" correct English. Do this everywhere - chats, sms, formal, informal etc. If you do this, over time, it would have become part of you and flow naturally.

No matter how hard you think it is, as long as you have a worthy goal, you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2015
Macfortune:

Yes? How bro? Tell me things I dnt knw abt awarding of project without setting a milestone payment...
I guess you did not read ALL the pages on this thread before you started. I suggest you do that before you make other costly mistakes.

Milestone creation is the ONLY guarantee you have that the employer will pay you after a SUCCESSFUL project. When someone awards you a project, do not accept until he or she creates a milestone. Immediately you get an award, tell the employer to create a milestone before you accept.

Just know that once you accept a FIXED PROJECT, the fees are deducted immediately, unlike HOURLY PROJECTS where fees are deducted only when the employer pays you.

If you have not submitted the first batch, tell your employer that you are waiting for the first week milestone before you will submit. Also let him or her know that you will start working on subsequent ones ONLY when you see a milestone. Do not work without a milestone. You may suffer to work and the employer will abandon you at the end of the day. This is business, not charity. A lot of crooks are on FL masquerading as employers and FL seem to side them over the workers, probably because they are the one with the money.

Now you can go and read ALL the pages. Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pabu(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
pls I do sincerely need the ebook sir: patrickugwu@ymail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2015
2plus2:

Please I need the eBook too bristonmekus@gmail.com

Thanks
Haven't gotten it.

Cc tranxo
CC chidinho
Cc lordfredrick
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
tranxo:
I guess you did not read ALL the pages on this thread before you started. I suggest you do that before you make other costly mistakes.

Milestone creation is the ONLY guarantee you have that the employer will pay you after a SUCCESSFUL project. When someone awards you a project, do not accept until he or she creates a milestone. Immediately you get an award, tell the employer to create a milestone before you accept.

Just know that once you accept a FIXED PROJECT, the fees are deducted immediately, unlike HOURLY PROJECTS where fees are deducted only when the employer pays you.

If you have not submitted the first batch, tell your employer that you are waiting for the first week milestone before you will submit. Also let him or her know that you will start working on subsequent ones ONLY when you see a milestone. Do not work without a milestone. You may suffer to work and the employer will abandon you at the end of the day. This is business, not charity. A lot of crooks are on FL masquerading as employers and FL seem to side them over the workers, probably because they are the one with the money.

Now you can go and read ALL the pages. Cheers
Thanks very much bro, I'm grateful for the advice about using shorthand and that of the milestone...
I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dhejykeane: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chineduho: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
send ebook to chidinho1995@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 2rez: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

What a late comer am i grin. Anyway, as the saying goes, it's better late than never. Well i hope i have not missed much ladywriter. I stumbled upon this thread & was like wow. U have done extremely so great. You invested your time, interest and love all being put together to help nairalanders engage in some productive ventures, i must say u are God sent. I believe it's only God that can reward u & empower u the more so as to continue to do what u love to do passionately. Without being told & having read your posts, not all though, i know u got undying passion for this. Thanks once again, God bless u.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
First Bank paid me N186/$ yesterday. Any better, my people??

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.