Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (490950 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chidinho10:
I want someone to transcribe a 41 hour audio for me. I will pay 100 euros for it. Quote me if you are interested so you can start immediately. Deadline is 1 week
I am very much interested. But, in what language is the audio, is it in english?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 3:53am On Nov 16, 2015
We help you withdraw your fiverr,freelancer,upwork earnings through PayPal and credit your Naira account immediately. Hassle free
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Chidinho10:
I want someone to transcribe a 41 hour audio for me. I will pay 100 euros for it. Quote me if you are interested so you can start immediately. Deadline is 1 week

Hello. I can do the job for you.
Internet to download the file, and laptop to type is ready. I can also assure you of error free work.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cjie: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
THIS PROJECT HAS JUST BEING AWARDED TO ME.I NEED A TEAM OF SCIENTISTS TO DEVELOP THE PROJECT.TESTING DATES RAPE DRUG(SENSOR TYPE). IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE FIT TO DO THIS PROJECT CONTACT ME COLLINAGBA5@GMAIL.COM.RIGHT NOW THEY NEED SAMPLE.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ehinmowo: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
I am planning on opening an account with skrill (formerly known as moneybooker). can I use it as a credible alternative to paypal?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Martins301:

Internet to download the file, and laptop to type is ready. I can also assure you of error free work.
What of Nepa/gen?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
tranxo:
What of Nepa/gen?
Light is fairly constant here and I have a small gen at home.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chidinho10:

I am interested if im not late already. I have 24hours internet with constant power supply. rukafólatyahoo is the email
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freelancer - Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Update.

Knowledge is really power.

Na waa!

I really feel terrible about the money I have lost via wire transfer fees alone.

When I calculate it, it is going to at least N200k.

Mtschew!!!

Funny thing is I've known about this Global Bank Transfer but for some crazy reason did not explore it ( mostly because I knew of someone who did it but received the funds in Naira (converted with the official CBN rate) )

Anyway so I successfully got the Payoneer Bank Transfer setup and received my withdrawal in USD to my local domiciliary account.

The total fee was $20 compared to the $50 I've been paying for many many years doing wire transfers directly from freealancer.

Payoneer charged me $15, and somewhere along the line another $5 was removed. No biggie! I am still stoked.

Process
-----------------

In my freelancer account there is no Payoneer bank option.

I contacted their support and requested that I wanted my method to be changed from "Card" to "Bank Transfer".

They sent me a link ( which did not work ). I replied to them that it did not.
(It takes them up to 3 days sometimes to reply a message and sometimes I had to nag)

They requested I verify my Payoneer details via email. I provided.

They then requested my local bank details.

I provided them the Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name and SWIFT Address.

They asked me to provide a statement for the account. I sent.

All the above, was via email communication.

Got back to me about 3 days later ( their support is slow).

They had changed my method to Global Transfer.

I made a Freelancer withdrawal and chose my normal "Freelancer Card" option. I received the funds in USD on the next business day in my dom account.

From start to finish the process took about 2 weeks.

Good luck!!!

credit to @kaycodes from the dollar exchange thread. that's what lead me to go seek this out.

cc @tranxo @slim49z

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
coderXO:
Freelancer - Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Update.

Knowledge is really power.

Na waa!

I really feel terrible about the money I have lost via wire transfer fees alone.

When I calculate it, it is going to at least N200k.

Mtschew!!!

Funny thing is I've known about this Global Bank Transfer but for some crazy reason did not explore it ( mostly because I knew of someone who did it but received the funds in Naira (converted with the official CBN rate) )

Anyway so I successfully got the Payoneer Bank Transfer setup and received my withdrawal in USD to my local domiciliary account.

The total fee was $20 compared to the $50 I've been paying for many many years doing wire transfers directly from freealancer.

Payoneer charged me $15, and somewhere along the line another $5 was removed. No biggie! I am still stoked.

Process
-----------------

In my freelancer account there is no Payoneer bank option.

I contacted their support and requested that I wanted my method to be changed from "Card" to "Bank Transfer".

They sent me a link ( which did not work ). I replied to them that it did not.
(It takes them up to 3 days sometimes to reply a message and sometimes I had to nag)

They requested I verify my Payoneer details via email. I provided.

They then requested my local bank details.

I provided them the Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name and SWIFT Address.

They asked me to provide a statement for the account. I sent.

All the above, was via email communication.

Got back to me about 3 days later ( their support is slow).

They had changed my method to Global Transfer.

I made a Freelancer withdrawal and chose my normal "Freelancer Card" option. I received the funds in USD on the next business day in my dom account.

From start to finish the process took about 2 weeks.

Good luck!!!

credit to @kaycodes from the dollar exchange thread. that's what lead me to go seek this out.

cc @tranxo @slim49z
kudos man! I appreciate. Which bank and did they charge you for the inflow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=trendygirl post=40080668]

I am interested if im not late already. I have 24hours internet with constant power supply. rukafólatyahoo is the email
[/quote
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
trendygirl:

Check your mail asap
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ladywriter:

You can contact me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

Ladywriter or any other experienced freelancer, please I need an urgent answer.

I have a client I have written two previous books for who needs at least 10 articles (both within the $115 range).

How much is reasonable for a 500 word article?
And what of a 1000 word article?

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Martins301:

Shoot me a mail at chidinho1995@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
dinachi:

I am interested bro and I can do it in less than a week.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=silkytouch post=40048186][/quote]

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Chidinho10:

done expecting to hear from you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2015
JSayin:

Ladywriter or any other experienced freelancer, please I need an urgent answer.

I have a client I have written two previous books for who needs at least 10 articles (both within the $115 range).

How much is reasonable for a 500 word article?
And what of a 1000 word article?

Thank you.

I think you should use the ebooks you wrote as a guide. You said you were paid about $115 for each? for approximately how many words? do the division and name your price for articles. Since it's a repeat customer he would be able to afford about that amount at least.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
boladale:
I think you should use the ebooks you wrote as a guide.

Thanks a lot.
Will probably quote $5 per 500 word article and $10 per 1000 word article.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by revjeck(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg who fit transfer $200 to my Gtb DOM account.....i will pay in naira. It's urgent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
revjeck:
Abeg who fit transfer $200 to my Gtb DOM account.....i will pay in naira. It's urgent

Contact me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cjie: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you are newbie in freelancer, have a project for you.I got the project this morning and i don't have flairs for writing.I am into data entry and data processing.If you can write the sample and send it to me to submit it and when the project is awarded will link you up to the client.Below is the project.for a start is $1.25 per article.contact me on collinagba5@gmail.com
Please send me a sample of 250-300 words on “Android VS IOS” In next 12 hours. I will check your sample after next 12 hours from now and proceed with the hiring process. Please don’t copy anything from net if you want to be hired as I have copyscape premium to check plagiarism. Thanks and regards.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Richwise: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hi,
Have you thought of making an extra income alongside your monthly paid job? Are you jobless and need an edge to breakthrough? Then this is an opportunity for you.
Here is a business opportunity where you don’t need networking, just capital investment and your money multiplies working for you.
Presently I run an account worth over $5500 and still growing, all privately owned.
The process is all automated, meaning there is no interference with your day to day activity. This can be done at your convenience, even on your mobile phone making your business not restricted to location. Note: This is not a forex trading business opportunity.
There are three plans where you can multiply your money conveniently:
1. Daily plan: after a day you get your capital and profit
2. Weekly plan: after 7days you get your capital and profit
3. Monthly plan: after 30days you get your capital and profit
To start this business the following are needed:
1. A capital: as little as $10 (N2500) is fine.
2. A perfect money account
A step by step manual containing setting up an account, putting your money to trade for you, showing you how to withdraw profits and teaching you my personal ultimate strategy that delivers a minimum of 120% profit monthly.
To get the manual free of charge send a mail to laykayb@yahoo.com
Only the first10 people will be sent the manual.

To your success
Frank Kay

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
cjie:
If you are newbie in freelancer, have a project for you.I got the project this morning and i don't have flairs for writing.I am into data entry and data processing.If you can write the sample and send it to me to submit it and when the project is awarded will link you up to the client.Below is the project.for a start is $1.25 per article.contact me on collinagba5@gmail.com
Please send me a sample of 250-300 words on “Android VS IOS” In next 12 hours. I will check your sample after next 12 hours from now and proceed with the hiring process. Please don’t copy anything from net if you want to be hired as I have copyscape premium to check plagiarism. Thanks and regards.
You don't have the project yet, and you cannot do it. Why apply?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cjie: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
tranxo:
You don't have the project yet, and you cannot do it. Why apply?
I have a lot of project in my hand.I just want to help.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
tranxo:
kudos man! I appreciate. Which bank and did they charge you for the inflow?

In the past I have used Diamond Bank and GTB for inflows- to receive wires from Freelancer directly.

I changed to Standard Chartered last month. All up to this point I always got hit an additional $25, after Freelancer's own $25. Even with SCB.

With this last Payoneer method, charges was $20: $15 ( Payoneer). I'm not sure who took the extra $5.

------

On withdrawing, Diamond Bank used to charge me 1% of the amount, then I dropped them 2 years ago, for GTB.

GTB charges me 0.5%.

So far with SCB, I have not been charged for withdrawals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.